Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank (23864 Views)

Nigeria And Cameroon Rank 4th And 5th In The World For Employee Well-being / Nigeria Army 2019 Recruitment For Trades/Non-Tradesmen And Women / More Nigerians Applying For FRSC 2018 Recruitment Than Previous Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by smulti(m): 11:20am On Jan 10, 2018
lonelydora:

Exactly what i wanted to say. He will be a very corrupt Officer from the word "GO".

that guy na proper thief
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by lexy2014: 11:29am On Jan 10, 2018
churchee:

This is more than helpful.
It's like you're in the military, I want to know which of the sections of the military accepts GIS either HND or MSc.

thank you very much.

GIS is important 2 all branches of d military especially in terms of geographic mapping but it depends on if they have a need 4 it by asking 4 applications from people with such qualification
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by Mobileowowa: 11:31am On Jan 10, 2018
I was just thinking about how to get Viral on Nairaland and this tread caught my attention please visit this URL:

https://www.nairaland.com/4280998/how-mtn-call-assist-works#64061668

Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by mvem(m): 11:40am On Jan 10, 2018
crispus09:

only a president dat complete 10yrs tenure as president can become a field marshal sir and in nigeria history nobody has ever attain that rank you can confirm and am open for correction.
....never heard of the 10 years stuff....and no one can attain a field marshal because we operate in a democratic gov not military, because a field marshal is invariably having similar powers as a preaident(in charge of the army) so it cant be....i mean ceremoniously our president is like the field marshal, look at his tags and insignia on his uniform when he is on full military regalia

1 Like

Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by donem: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2018
daftpikin:

Leave the guy.
He should just add PhD so he would be a general angry
cheesy lol
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by mikaael(m): 12:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
positivelord:
You do not need the job then...why not kukuma pursue Burutia and take over..na waao

walahi....you are veeery 'weekend'...lmoa!!
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
godofuck231:

Let's see what this man is made up of if he's worth his salt, in combat true warriors are born and baptised under fire, let wish him luck
forget that man,his question is not right for someone that really wanna join the force. He sound more like a financial gold-dust-digger
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by churchee: 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
lexy2014:

GIS is important 2 all branches of d military especially in terms of geographic mapping but it depends on if they have a need 4 it by asking 4 applications from people with such qualification

This is exactly my challenge.
I prefer the NAF to NA, but I have BSc. Geography (with basic knowledge in GIS and remote sensing), but the NAF hardly enlist Geography so I thought of running an MSc in GIS if that will help me secure NAF.

I just don't like NA and my people won't even accept NA.
but I want to be in the military.
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by greatman247(m): 1:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Sunnycliff:

Even with a PhD you can never be promoted to a Lt Col from the day you applied in the army. Such ranks are earned in the field and not by paper qualifications. In fact getting to a captain which is two ranks less than a Lt Col, no go easy for u as a civilian just joining the army.

Pls what age can one apply? I mean does it have age limit using a master?
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by godofuck231: 2:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
IjeleNwa:
forget that man,his question is not right for someone that really wanna join the force. He sound more like a financial gold-dust-digger
hence you saw the soldiers deserting because they were there for the money
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
godofuck231:
hence you saw the soldiers deserting because they were there for the money
Mehn! Ur moniker nah "heh le le"
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by godofuck231: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
guiddoti:
I love that line: " ...in combat true warriors are born and baptised under fire.." This is the major reason I can't join NA.

in combat, fearful terror are morn and soaked under desire.
That's when ur rifle becomes mor Hot than ever if u care and pay attention to details u will discover her beauty in combat like a naked slay queen
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by 360great(m): 3:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please family I want to join the Na but don't have the right people to archive this.,will really appreciate your efforts
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by guiddoti: 4:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
godofuck231:
That's when ur rifle becomes mor Hot than ever if u care and pay attention to details u will discover her beauty in combat like a naked slay queen
sir, my lord! that rifle will be more funny that never, though, I care and will say my intention. No worries, my handsomeness in combat will be covered like a play king.

I will hate soldier when war begins lol

Thanks for enlightenment.
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by guiddoti: 4:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
churchee:

I prefer the NAF to NA, but I have BSc. Geography (with basic knowledge in GIS and remote sensing), but the NAF hardly enlist Geography so I thought of running an MSc in GIS if that will help me secure NAF.

Navy is good n sweet for your course more than army, bro.
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by churchee: 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
guiddoti:
Navy is good n sweet for your course more than army, bro.

Navy is not an option.

it doesn't just catch my fantasy.
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by godofuck231: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
guiddoti:
sir, my lord! that rifle will be more funny that never, though, I care and will say my intention. No worries, my handsomeness in combat will be covered like a play king.

I will hate soldier when war begins lol

Thanks for enlightenment.
U have to discover your true self, if you don't have what it takes, man u will be dis oriented or die in combat, for example, shekau warned his bleeped up men not to engage special forces soldiers in hand to hand combat instead they should flee, those SF are hard bastards hybrid skills set for annihilation of combat enemies, that shows superior training and abilities, so better advice your self
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by lexy2014: 6:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
churchee:

well work on ur masters and c how it goes. Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
If you are FULANI.. it will definitely give you Major General from the position of Infantry riff-raff since the last known Fulani who had a verifiable Primary School Certificate went on to Military school in the UK and later became Military President of Nigeria .. well you know the rest of the story grin

But seriously it does give put you in a better position to prove your mettle to your commanding officers
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by skedy1(m): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2018
daftpikin:

Leave the guy.

He should just add PhD so he would be a general angry
Or maybe prof. to be a field Marshall. Lmao
People can ask weird questions.

And he claims to have a dream with the Army yet no background checks till now.
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by whizdame(m): 9:17am On Jan 11, 2018
I have been offline for sometime but I saw some informative comment and some racial comment I believe there is no harm in asking I have a bsce in geology and I have some basic knowledge of Gis if I wanted money I could have been pursing oil company job and NA and it bad that some people turn everything into a racism
Re: Does Applying With A Master In The Nigeria Army Give One A Better Rank by whizdame(m): 9:26am On Jan 11, 2018
Rekyz:
I think it depends. your interests, talents and strengths based on your education will be examined.
OK bro thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Immigration Exam date, Past Qestion And Answer / Invite To Nestle Function Test And Interview 2015 / Please Advice; Got Called For A Job Interview I'm Not Qualified for

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.