Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 (2403 Views)

Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 / Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 For Undergraduate, Msc & Phd / Apply For Fully Funded Scholarships To Canada 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by Watsoneology: 6:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018

The new Chinese Shanghai University Postgraduate Program Scholarship is now available on offer for all new international students to study in China.

The program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance.

The Chinese Government sponsors the Chinese University Postgraduate Program Scholarship, and it is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.:

Application Deadline: March 31, 2018

Go Here https://nairalearn.com/apply-fully-funded-chinese-government-scholarships-china-2018/ To Apply Now
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by Watsoneology: 6:40am On Jan 09, 2018
Application Is Now Open For All International Students... Give It A Try.. The Chinese Government Is Among The Best In The World...

Re: Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by Watsoneology: 8:08am On Jan 09, 2018
nnn

Re: Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by stanoc: 10:23am On Jan 09, 2018
Watsoneology:

The new Chinese Shanghai University Postgraduate Program Scholarship is now available on offer for all new international students to study in China.

The program provides a full scholarship which covers tuition waiver, accommodation, living allowance, and comprehensive medical insurance.

The Chinese Government sponsors the Chinese University Postgraduate Program Scholarship, and it is a full scholarship for designated Chinese universities and certain provincial education offices in specific provinces or autonomous regions to recruit outstanding international students for graduate studies in China.:

hello....please I need your help on how to go about this... I mean from the beginning of thwe application to the end. Please can you send me your contact number so we can chat. Thank you very much.

Go Here https://nairalearn.com/apply-fully-funded-chinese-government-scholarships-china-2018/ To Apply Now
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by stanoc: 10:24am On Jan 09, 2018
Watsoneology:

hello....please I need your help on how to go about this... I mean from the beginning of the application to the end. Please can you send me your contact number so we can chat. Thank you very much.
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by fergie001: 10:43am On Jan 09, 2018
stanoc:

hello....please I need your help on how to go about this... I mean from the beginning of the application to the end. Please can you send me your contact number so we can chat. Thank you very much.
Same here Sir...please,sent you a PM
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by Watsoneology: 12:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Please Follow The Application Link, every info is they.. Thanks
stanoc:

Re: Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by Watsoneology: 12:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Al Information is there on the official website of the School, Pls go there and check it out things
fergie001:

Same here Sir...please,sent you a PM
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by Snowkel(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
How can I get the agency number, and I ain't seeing apply after I logged it
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by Snowkel(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Watsoneology:
Al Information is there on the official website of the School, Pls go there and check it out things

How can I get the agency number, and I ain't seeing apply after I logged it
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by byemx06(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Watsoneology:

can polytechnic graduate to apply.
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by Watsoneology: 7:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
Yes You Can Apply
byemx06:

can polytechnic graduate to apply.
Re: Apply For Fully Funded Chinese Government Scholarships, China 2018 by Watsoneology: 8:42pm On Jan 09, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Apply For The Latest Job Vacancies In Nigeria Today / Car Tracker Installation Job Very Lucrative But Most People Don't Know / Ptdf Scholaship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.