Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother (17133 Views)

Missing Children!! Please Check If You Can Help With Any Information / Please Help Me Find My Missing In-law...please / Lady Announced Her Sister Was Missing But She Was Busy In The Bedroom With Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by adinoyiM(m): 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blonchilli:

Thank you but if you have any idea how we can go about it before the police I'll be much obliged

In addition to this, the phone company (I am assuming it's MTN based on the number you provided) can assist in tracking the calls made to or from his line and possibly retrieving records of any conversations made.

If they are made to understand the nature of the case I'm sure they'll be of assistance to you.

I pray your brother returns to you safe and sound.

3 Likes

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Blonchilli(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
adinoyiM:

In addition to this, the phone company (I am assuming it's MTN based on the number you provided) can assist in tracking the calls made to or from his line and possibly retrieving records of any conversations made.

If they are made to understand the nature of the case I'm sure they'll be of assistance to you.

I pray your brother returns to you safe and sound.
Thank you for this info. Would go to mtn office tomorrow morning
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Horus(m): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Any update?, please let us know
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by hrhobi1(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2018
Update us please
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Blonchilli(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Horus:
Any update?, please let us know
There's an update. I've reported to the police and I'm trying to track his phone number. However he was seen on whatsapp 22:25 hrs the day he left home, and 19:25 hrs yesterday and he's not replying messages. My major concern is tracking his location so if you have other means we can track him I'll be grateful
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Evacroft: 12:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
I pray he his found, for the people using the post as a medium to showcase their stupidity,pls grow up tgis is human live not a non living thing .

Pls keep giving updates.

1 Like

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by hizzypearl(f): 5:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Blonchilli:
I can't re-edit the post
you can by clicking on modify
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Blonchilli(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
hizzypearl:
you can by clicking on modify
It got to front page

1 Like

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Sugar97(f): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
Blonchilli:

It got to front page

Hi, any news about ur brother?
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Themandator: 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2018
Blonchilli:
Please help, my younger brother left home since 6pm yesterday and we haven't seen him. His phone is switched off and his friends saw him on a bike on New Road, after Nene fuel station, Sapele, Delta State. He's only 13 and my mother is worried sick. Any valuable information would be necessary. Call any of these numbers 08068041094, 08165026942 and 0816706 7477. Please help

Has he been found yet?
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Blonchilli(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
Themandator:

Has he been found yet?
We don't know where he is but there are few evidence that would make us believe he ran away to his father ( divorced parents). We're not so sure and I don't want to conclude. The sad thing is my father has decided not to pick his calls nor acknowledge that he took him. We're suspecting he's in Asaba and we're trying to trail them. What's important is knowing for a fact that he's safe with him. Thanks for your concern.
Sugar97
Evacroft
Horus
hrhhobi1
hoMegas
madridguy
Amarabae

1 Like

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by madridguy(m): 4:20pm On Jan 13, 2018
Thanks for the update.

Blonchilli:

We don't know where he is but there are few evidence that would make us believe he ran away to his father ( divorced parents). We're not so sure and I don't want to conclude. The sad thing is my father has decided not to pick his calls nor acknowledge that he took him. We're suspecting he's in Asaba and we're trying to trail them. What's important is knowing for a fact that he's safe with him. Thanks for your concern.
Sugar97
Evacroft
Horus
hrhhobi1
hoMegas
madridguy
Amarabae
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Sugar97(f): 4:21pm On Jan 13, 2018
Blonchilli:

Sugar97
Evacroft
Horus
hrhhobi1
hoMegas
madridguy
Amarabae

Good to know he's safe

1 Like

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Amarabae(f): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2018
Blonchilli:

Sugar97
Evacroft
Horus
hrhhobi1
hoMegas
madridguy
Amarabae
Good to know.
He was in my morning prayer today.
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by hoMegas(m): 8:59am On Jan 14, 2018
Blonchilli:

Sugar97
Evacroft
Horus
hrhhobi1
hoMegas
madridguy
Amarabae
Thank you brother. All the best.
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Bigsteveg(m): 3:26am On Jan 15, 2018
Blonchilli:

There's an update. I've reported to the police and I'm trying to track his phone number. However he was seen on whatsapp 22:25 hrs the day he left home, and 19:25 hrs yesterday and he's not replying messages. My major concern is tracking his location so if you have other means we can track him I'll be grateful
When you obtain a police report and some other documents the telecom company will request for, Since he's on whats app. Keep calling his number, Go to the telecom company, they will give you his last location, what i mean is that the mast his phone used in communicating will be traced and they will give you his last know location, from there you can easily traced what he is doing in that area if there is someone he knows there.
God help you.
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Evacroft: 10:28pm On Jan 16, 2018
Blonchilli:

Sugar97
Evacroft
Horus
hrhhobi1
hoMegas
madridguy
Amarabae

I hope and pray he his there,the silence of the father is actually suspicious enough. Thank God.
Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by Mskrisx(f): 1:23am On Jan 27, 2018
Dear Lord, let this child be found completely to the glory of your name and to the shame of evil ones. Amen

1 Like

Re: Help If You Have Any Information About My Missing Brother by adinoyiM(m): 8:54pm On Mar 10, 2018
Mskrisx:
Dear Lord, let this child be found completely to the glory of your name and to the shame of evil ones. Amen

Ameen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Grandma's Love *pic* / Relocating: Household Items For Sale / ok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.