Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,740 members, 7,806,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. (43084 Views)

Female Soldier 'Who Is Too Pretty' For The Work She Does Speaks (Video) / Slay Queen Called To Bar Shares Her Experience At Nigerian Law School. Photos / "No More A Baby": Beautiful Soldier Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Looks like Nigerian army depot Zaria and not NDA
We know, did the caption say NDA? i too know

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by Tboy1419: 11:49am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:
Good Nigeria ambassador

We will send you to crush the remnants of Igbos in there enclave
Like the way you yorubas poisen ur own kind awolowo all just for politics
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by SalamRushdie: 11:50am On Jan 09, 2018
agongajoseph:
We know, did the caption say NDA? i too know

The original caption said NDA ..You dont want to have sense shei
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by Tedassie(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2018
decatalyst:
No wonder most of the Men of the law act 'abnormal' when they are out.

Salute to the few sane ones in the force.
Soldiers in the US(for e.g) go through similar if not more, yet they behave more civil than their Nigerian counterpart..

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by DreamSonInlaw(m): 11:54am On Jan 09, 2018
CplusJason:
And to crown it all, She's beautiful.

I just love female soldiers... There's something sexy about them. wink

Pepper na em dey hungry you
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by anibi9674: 11:56am On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:
Good Nigeria ambassador

this your mumu you day mumu here na so ur mama born you with am or na person do you. I just day ask no vex.

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by newoffer: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2018
At least, you fit become Head Hunter in your village in future.
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by JaffyJoe(m): 11:57am On Jan 09, 2018
I wonder if hijab advocates can take their clamour to this kind of military unit, pressing for muslim recruits to be covered up otherwise they feel naked undecided

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by Nobody: 11:57am On Jan 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:

The original caption said NDA ..You dont want to have sense shei
ok. No vex
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by and1one: 11:58am On Jan 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Please read the content well again, they said zaria depot not NDA
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by SalamRushdie: 12:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
and1one:

Please read the content well again, they said zaria depot not NDA

The original caption and content read NDA and it has been edited by a mod for it to make front page ..
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by chigoizie7(m): 12:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
To hell with ur yeye army.

Anyways . Good for u.
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
smiley
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by monex(m): 12:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
CplusJason:

do you remember the guy who compliment-ed a soldier by saying "you are beautiful".

be warned!

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by Lipscomb(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
undecided is that not a local gun she carry?
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by STARKACE(m): 12:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
Wow,congrats slayqueen,they want to destroy your beauty in the name of training.

RESPECT MA LADY.
which dirty beauty, compare her initial pics to current ones.

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by sogud(m): 12:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=dainformant post=64027086]A female soldier identified as Blessed Amaka Onyiagh, has shared photos showing how she passed through the Nigerian army depot in Zaria, Kaduna state. According to the lady from Anambra state, it was not an easy journey for following the series of grueling training sessions and "tasking tasks" before she was posted to Lagos.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/female-soldier-shares-photos-experience-nigerian-defence-academy.html[/quote

Aunty nobdy force na
finish wat u startd
d lord is ur strent
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by babasolution: 12:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
CplusJason:

wow.men have really fallen,so many ass licker men these days.
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by greenprince(m): 12:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
Okay.

Please, your memes are killing me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by shagaman: 12:27pm On Jan 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:

This is the Buffallo barracks I think it is called Chindit or so , the training of this soldiers no be here at all, from the gate there is a sign that says no going back .

So many die in training, I salute the beautiful lady..me personally na mammy market I go take run away...miolewaaku

2 Likes

Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by greenprince(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
STARKACE:
which dirty beauty, compare her initial pics to current ones.

Bro, just my name appearing in NDA's list washed off the freshness in me.
it ain't easy, most of my course mates have transformed.
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by Abhiolar(f): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author sarrki post=64027451]

High chief of the wailers

This is not romance section

[/quote] Stop Wailing And Get Your Handle Verified, #Team Wailers 2nd In Command.
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by olayinkajnr(m): 12:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Depot Barracks.

I pity those Recruits. Schooled in Depot NA Barracks, Zaria and I know what those guys pass through.
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by cutedharmee: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
@dat first pix is someone I know. Not d soldier lady. Congratz thou... it isn't easy
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 1:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:
Good Nigeria ambassador

Idiot!
Trust me, you are the next target of Fulani herdsmen.

Oniranu!
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by alhajisocrates: 1:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
MILITARY...NOT FOR THE WEAK
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by sarrki(m): 1:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

Idiot!
Trust me, you are the next target of Fulani herdsmen.

Oniranu!

Ni ase eledumare beeni yo ri fun e ati ebi re
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by justjify(m): 2:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
Wow,congrats slayqueen,they want to destroy your beauty in the name of training.

RESPECT MA LADY.
Where you see slay queen. It's like your brain is paining you about? angry
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by Evablizin(f): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
justjify:

Where you see slay queen. It's like your brain is paining you about? angry
Lol,to me,she is slayqueen.
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
And they couldn’t get her the right size of gears to wear.
Look at her outfit...over size hat, shirt, trousers and boots..! Even her hands were not showing as the sleeves swallowed them up.

NA I hail una.

Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by mechanics(m): 2:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
congrats she passed the drills.
Re: Female Soldier Shares Photos Of Her Experience At The Nigerian Army Depot. by Stormyweather(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
sarrki:

You lack decorum

I mean it

Cc myndd44

Cc lalasticlala
why are you copying them? Cry baby. Agbaya!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Welder Omoniye Lesley Faith Celebrates Her Birthday With Cute Photos / Have You Ever Considered Learning Truck Driving? / What I Achieved In 2020 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.