Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House (35921 Views)

Mr Ibu: I Died And Woke Up After 4 Days - John Okafor / Lady: 'I Had Sex With Mr. Ibu John Okafor, One Night Stand' / Armed Robbers Invade John Okafor’s House, Steal N14.3 Million Cash & Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by ladel(m): 10:28am On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:
To steal what precisely?

Well I use this opportunity to welcome the GREAT African Hero to my dear Abia State. 5 House of Assembly members are set to defect to APC on this soil today. It's a matter of time, the Governor is joining soon. We welcome APC whole-heartedly into the South-East. APC will win Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi and Imo in 2019. Only Enugu will be highly contestable. Take my word to the bank.

Suffering and smiling
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by xest(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:
To steal what precisely?

Well I use this opportunity to welcome the GREAT African Hero to my dear Abia State. 5 House of Assembly members are set to defect to APC on this soil today. It's a matter of time, the Governor is joining soon. We welcome APC whole-heartedly into the South-East. APC will win Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi and Imo in 2019. Only Enugu will be highly contestable. Take my word to the bank.
you are on cheap drugs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by caseclosed147(m): 10:30am On Jan 09, 2018
'Mr. Ibu said he never expected that this kind of a thing would happen to me in this new year. 'THIEF ASK YOU DAT ONE.

Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by Originalsly: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2018
Must he say and must they report that he is currently in Enugu? .... must he say they took away N14.3 M in cash and property in an hour and a half? ... N9M per hour operation? ... should robbers strike again he'll say he is shocked again.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by rasputinn(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2018
What kind of neighbourhood does he live in that robbers will virtually move all his household belonging over one hour and no help came his way.This is why it is unsafe to stay in suburbs cos I guess he stays in a suburb,forget all the talk about "LEKKI HOME THIS,LEKKI HOME THAT"
Thank God they did not molest his wife
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 09, 2018
Your wife is not telling you the truth Mr Ibu
They probably rape her
Why can't she tell you that one na
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by caseclosed147(m): 10:33am On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:
To steal what precisely?

ABOKI MAKE I GET YOU. MUMU

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by vertueptime: 10:36am On Jan 09, 2018
9japrof:
MR IBU you don carry your lie lie and mumu from movies enter real life, They carted away cash and properties worth 14.3 million naira, did they come with 911 lorry or is it Buscar to cart away the properties.

Chai no wonder our politicians quote figures anyhow while hunger still dey street...

May be they stole his car
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by ayokenny37(m): 10:36am On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:
To steal what precisely?

Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2018
good.
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by Angelb4: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2018
Esseite:

Anambra 2019?.. what would be the campaign points?

What was the campaign point two months ago when they came second?
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by AreaFada2: 10:48am On Jan 09, 2018
magiki:
The great comedian.

But some people say him[b] na Mumu shall[/b]
It take great intelligence to be funny.

Mumuish behaviour is one of the funniest things in comedy.
Check Siaka Ayetoro, Papiluwe, and others.

The New Masquerade programme belonged to Giringory Akabogu (James Iroha), the most mumuish of all the characters. He wrote, created and directed the characters and the programme. Zubrudaya (Chika Okpala) and and others were his creation.

See how a "mumuish" person cleverly installed CCTV in his house, something still not common in 9ja.

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by AFONJAPIG(m): 10:50am On Jan 09, 2018
BULLHARI is a useless old goat...TUFIAKWA
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by eugenela(m): 10:59am On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=Angelb4 post=64029234]To steal what precisely?

Well I use this opportunity to welcome the GREAT African Hero to my dear Abia State. 5 House of Assembly members are set to defect to APC on this soil today. It's a matter of time, the Governor is joining soon. We welcome APC whole-heartedly into the South-East. APC will win Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi and Imo in 2019. Only Enugu will be highly contestable. Take my word to the bank. U be mumu truth
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by ensamy(m): 11:03am On Jan 09, 2018
Mr Ibu get N14 million naira ?
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by Bizibi(m): 11:06am On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:
To steal what precisely?

grin grin grin
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by Wisebisho: 11:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:
To steal what precisely?

You be confirmed.. Aka ewu.
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by Harrynight(m): 11:14am On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:
To steal what precisely?

still dreaming? oya wake up its 11am already

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by Daddybright1986(m): 11:16am On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:
To steal what precisely?

Way did you drop your brain??

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:38am On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:
To steal what precisely?

Mumu! You're mentioning the places they have zombiestic stooges as Governors forgetting that those moronic idiots don't have people's mandate, or do you have other magics to perform regarding your illusion?
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by ibori1(m): 11:41am On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:
To steal what precisely?

no sence

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by petenweke: 11:46am On Jan 09, 2018
Ibu said they wen t away with all his property (sic). "ALL?" you mean they went with your gas cooker, pots, chairs, carpets, tables, eh?
And you had over 14 million naira at home? How? Are you producing ritual money in your room? Or do you have a naira printing machine at your disposal?
I tot your MuMu was only restricted to Nollywood now I confirm it's more rampant
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by boneyone(m): 11:48am On Jan 09, 2018
With this i cant explain any further why you need a cctv installed in your home and office, if his home was empty and he had activated motion detection , he would have actually been alerted immediately they broke in...but all is well that ends well!!.
Though back up power is a major issue when installing your cctv , we recommend getting the most basic inverter, these cameras dont really consume much power. We also have an indoor camera which can be powered with a power bank.
For more details call or whatsapp -zero 8 zero 21 32 32 31- or mail web2comonlineltd at gmail dot com
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by Jnrbaino4real(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:
To steal what precisely?

please I have a question for you,(are you normal at all?)

1 Like

Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
And somebody will tell me the police ain't working
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by PsiData: 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
That is how its done... Nice one John Okafor.
For electronic security solution with constant power from renewable energy and remote access on your handset from any where in the world. Check my profile.
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by bedspread: 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:

BEER PALOUR TALK!!! EFFECT OF ALCOHOL!!
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by Daguccizgreat(m): 4:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Angelb4:
To steal what precisely?

Your dream can build a sky scraper on top the ocean. Keep dreaming higher
Re: Mr Ibu: 3 Armed Robbers Arrested As CCTV Captures Robbers In John Okafor's House by double0seven(m): 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2018
No be only 20 million. Na 100 million.

You are stupid if you actually believe he blew 20 million on that one bottle of wine.

Who the Bleep cares what he displays, computer print out, iranu, u dey there when dem give am

Such stupidity, nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Her Mother, Cecilia Savage, Hang Out / Wizkid's Videoshoot Of "Gucci Snake" Behind The Scenes Photos / Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.