Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,667 members, 7,801,926 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed (1295 Views)

Football Viewing Center! How Lucrative Is It / Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. / Who Want To Earn Bitcoin As A Passive Income By Viewing Websites Only??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed by Xtopher123(m): 10:08am On Jan 09, 2018
Good Day All,

Considering the Level of Sports 'Fanatism' in Nigeria, I and a group of Close Friends/Family have developed a business Model which we believe Would Succeed/Work considering our Immediate Environment.. This would also solve the issue of Failing sports viewing centers and also provide conducive environment for customers..

As an Architect in the Making, Ive been able to come up with Sustainable designs to Kick start our Project in Local Areas with the Goal as to Improve and become one of the Biggest Sports/Events Viewing Center in the Country.. For the first stage all necessary requirements has been documented and what's remaining is Funds to kick start the Project.. I don't mind meeting you in person to discuss further..

Below are my contact details if you need to reach me for further details

Email: Ibebuchi@hotmail.com, chris@haanig.com
Phone: +234 (0) 8139449621 (Whatsapp), +234 (0) 8110677536
Current Location: Portharcourt..

Pictures for the Prototype Event Center Loading Below.. Constructive Inputs are most Welcomed
Re: Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed by Xtopher123(m): 10:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Images Below..

Exterior and Interior Perspectives In View..

FIRST STAGE PROTOTYPE:

This is using an uncompleted structure in my neighbourhood..

*Shipping Container used for the Upper Floor Viewing space
*Ground Floor to House Ticket Point, Store and Bet Shops
*Adequate Security check provided
*Score Board / Advert Board to make more money..
*Space can contain upto 100 Viewers and can be extended during Peak Periods
*View Upto 3 Live Games/Events at the same time.
*The Design can be modified to fit into any Location..

Re: Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed by Xtopher123(m): 9:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Further Developments and Revisions are Already in the works to Design a Prototype to House Over 1000 Viewers..

Information all to be shared with Investors Interested...
Re: Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed by tck2000(m): 8:14am On Jun 01, 2019
Brilliant Idea.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Forex Trading Robot Available Today? / Musk Sells Tesla Shares for $1,000, Buys Them Right Back For $6.24 / Simple Way To Earn More Using Your Smart Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.