Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,238 members, 7,780,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:59 PM

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" (66589 Views)

A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by VastFinder: 11:16am On Jan 09, 2018

A Twitter user kifo Mungu took to the platform to reveal the statement her mom’s Pastor made during church service that made her walk Out of the Church.

it seems that the lady failed to understand the context of the pastor’s statement as she wrote:

“In the middle of service, my mother’s pastor said “Do you know the poorest person here is better than Dangote because we possess Jesus whose value is immeasurable”, and I laughed and laughed and carried my bag and fled that toxic environment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAddlepate/status/949964807079432193

What kind of demonic delusion is that? There has to be a line.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/nigerian-lady-reveals-statement-moms-pastor-made-made-walk-church/

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by benedictnsi(m): 11:20am On Jan 09, 2018
Lol.... That's faith na..... It must not be physical

As for me I'm richer than Dangote.... You can as well walk out of social media......

631 Likes 37 Shares

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 09, 2018
possessed lady. she is one of a kind that can sell her soul for riches.

186 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Alphazulu1: 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil

76 Likes 25 Shares

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by hollamanng(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
At least dangote has Solomon grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by publicenemy(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
kennygee:

Every Christian is on a journey on earth, the final destination is heaven. So the pastor is right.
Godsaves18:
Hmmmmmmmmm...so walked out and did not allow the man to expantiate
SLIDEwaxie:
You are a slay queen, which is synonymous to 'a brainless girl'.

If not, you'll understand that he's talking abt spirituality and not the physical aspect of it.

Besides, a true Christian is doctrined to be content and be happy.

You are a dunce
blackbeau1:
Babe just tell us you didn't even want to go to church and needed to find an excuse to leave. In the first place, you haven't even told us the context in which he said that .
spartan117:
She doesn't know who she is in Christ that's why
kennosklint:
Foolish girl.
DWJOBScom:
Little Children with little knowledge of the awesomeness of God and how Great he is
obict:
Her Brian is slow in understanding
GoodMuyis:
Na wa ooo

The lady is suffering for low self esteem.

E BE LIKE SAY SLAP DEY HUNGRY UNA

124 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by DONSMITH123(m): 12:31pm On Jan 09, 2018
lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by GoodMuyis(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Na wa ooo

The lady is suffering from low self esteem.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by lilfreezy: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
dayo2me:

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by obict: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Her Brain is slow in understanding

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by nairalandfreak(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by DWJOBScom(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Little Children with little knowledge of the awesomeness of God and how Great God is

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by twosquare(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
The pastor is right....Ephraim is joined to idols, let him alone. Let Cain build cities but may the generation of Abel have El-Elyon as their inheritance. Money is good, but Dangote with all his wealth will pass away, but he who does the will of the Father (God) abides forever (1 John 2:17).

How rich/wealthy you are is how much of God you have gotten....

Check my signature for illumination.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by ShakurM(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
They need to speak like that in order to keep the poor masses from enlightenment, making them believe 'Blessed is he who suffers on earth while kingdom awaits him'. Do you know the implications if there are no poor people? My socio-economic mind is running 100mph right now.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by DSoj(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
dayo2me:

U be mumu

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by kennosklint(m): 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
Foolish girl.

8 Likes

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by teamsynergy: 12:32pm On Jan 09, 2018
the pastor knows those people can make him richer than dangote.. so in a way, he is right.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by sdindan: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
I will do same.
Just imagine.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by edimolu(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
The way these pastors preach, you begin to wonder if God loves poverty!

23 Likes

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by fergie001: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
The babe reason am, honestly

11 Likes

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Troublemaker007(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sometimes the way some hungry, unspiritual and Yahoo pastors preach I feel like removing my shoe and....

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by OCTAVO: 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
angry
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by columbus007(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
The pastor must be high on some crazy weed.

6 Likes

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Cyrilpac(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
vanity and eternity are two different things

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by ibori1(m): 12:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
u r still a child my duta

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by spartan117(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
She doesn't know who she is in Christ that's why

11 Likes

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by blackbeau1(f): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Babe just tell us you didn't even want to go to church and needed to find an excuse to leave. In the first place, you haven't even told us the context in which he said that .

5 Likes

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Nasir123(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lol!
Thank God you have brain.

How can one sane broked person ever say that?
You don't say a thing like that if u ever want to be rich here/in heaven.

Poverty consolation.

14 Likes

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by zonax(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ok
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by publicenemy(m): 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
when you finally die and realise there is no heaven....

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by pauljumbo: 12:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
But is truth oh

How you value yourself matters

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / Chris Oyakhilome Speaks On Pastors Arrested For Defying Isolation Order / Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.