Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,066 members, 7,807,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" (66638 Views)

A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Thewesterner(m): 12:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nigerians and self righteousness... So because dangote is not a Christian now, he's a nobody spiritually... Later they will say 'thou shall not judge'... Hypocrites

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by bart10: 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
The lady is too young understand certain things about life cool
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by edimolu(m): 12:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

And when they preach prosperity and wealth to their congregation you will accuse them of being too materialistic and worldly..you all are like the hypocritical Pharisees!
Where did i make such assertions? Stop springing up gibberish that is in no way related to me, makes you appear super-dumb undecided
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by FroshPapie(m): 12:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
UNA can defend n think for pastors
....later when daddy frz talks you b like 'don't judge'....but pastors can judge...Dangote feeding millions of Nigerians, he makes life worth coming for millions of ppl...issokay

2 Likes

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by FrankGiel: 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Little Children with little knowledge of the awesomeness of God and how Great he is
if u and I die today, the world wouldn't notice our loss. DANGOTE, Bill gates are responsible for the lives of millions around the world.. The foundations are affecting lives including many people that say they have Jesus in them..

Many of us feel we know the criteria to enter eternal life.. But IL leave u with some questions
1. The man in North Korea that has never heard about Jesus, if he dies, will he go to hell. If yes, is it just that he goes to hell?
2. Hitler killed 6million jews, I told a lie... Would u go to the same hell as Hitler if I don't repent.. If yes, is it just
That I bear the same punishment as someone that has killed 6million people..

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by idu1(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Tolabell:
Sweetheart the pastor was talking about eternity..your eternity is secure where money wldnt matter..dangote has ntin to offer but u gat Jesus..dont you rejoice in the hope of eternal life?
Are you saying dangote don't have eternity?

Are you condemning him because he's not a christian?

Are you saying dangote ll not make heaven?

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by greenprince(m): 12:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
GoodMuyis:
Na wa ooo

The lady is suffering from low self esteem.

Finally, someone got the point.
To her, her value is most likely a measure of how much she has in her account.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
babadee1:
She's obviously not a Christian so the statement cannot make sense to her.

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Ochoiho: 12:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
The Lady is right walking out of the service. She doesn't even have the Jesus the Pastor is talking about and yet Poor. So she consider the statement as an insult to her present situation.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by deebrain(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Girl. Life is not about money. Even Dangote has his problems.

That night sleep you have and wake up effortlessly is like gold to some billionaires you admire.

Jesus Christ is always the advantage.

Cult experience.

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by AkpaMgbor(m): 12:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
edimolu:

Where did i make such assertions? Stop springing up gibberish that is in no way related to me, makes you appear super-dumb undecided
Caught in your hypocrisy right? You alluded that the preachers lead their congregation into poverty according to the narrative of the Op..
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Dee60: 1:01pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:
let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil

They will continue to try that as long as our NNPC cannot establish operations in the US. They have no respect for us because our rulers are a laughing stock to them.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
idu1:

It will be easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven..

When his followers looked at each other in confusion and disbelief and asked Christ “who then can be saved” , he replied “with Man it is impossible but with God all things are possible “..so with God even a rich man can enter the kingdom of heaven..

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by guiddoti: 1:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mumu kid, she lacks understanding parable.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by shine12: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
It's scary how delusional some fundamentalist christians can be and this mentality has crippled a lot of young folks that are meant to have the passion and ambition to impact their world.

Secular sucess is not at odds with spiritual success.

For example,people say it's God that put Trump there for a reason.

Is it not God that put Nigeria, Grenada, Spain rulers there for an ultimate reason as well? But that does not mean human should not do their part.

I've even heard a Pastor that said "Slavery is good, because it allowed black people to be in America today" Really!! Does he even know that slavery and colonialism were the two greatest factor that underdeveloped Africa.When the whole world were exchanging ideas and technology in the late 19th and early 20th century, Africa was a continent kept in the hands of European countries as a colony for profit and the exchange of goods and services were parasitic on the part of African countries.

2 Likes

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by edimolu(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Caught in your hypocrisy right? You alluded that the preachers lead their congregation into poverty according to the narrative of the Op..
No! Very far from it fam!

It is a foolish and lame measure in disseminating the word of God, it reflects amateurism! Why compare dangote with a spiritual poor man to justify being poor, what gives him the notion Dangote doesn't serve God even better than the poor man .....

Read this and go back to my previous comment...you should understand by now..
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by DWJOBScom(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
FrankGiel:
if u and I die today, the world wouldn't notice our loss. DANGOTE, Bill gates are responsible for the lives of millions around the world.. The foundations are affecting lives including many people that say they have Jesus in them..

Many of us feel we know the criteria to enter eternal life.. But IL leave u with some questions
1. The man in North Korea that has never heard about Jesus, if he dies, will he go to hell. If yes, is it just that he goes to hell?
2. Hitler killed 6million jews, I told a lie... Would u go to the same hell as Hitler if I don't repent.. If yes, is it just
That I bear the same punishment as someone that has killed 6million people..

Everything in heaven and on earth belongs to God and their good works can get them names which can be forgotten. With God in your heart you can blessed with a better idea that will birth more money than they have .
Don't worry the world will hear and honor God because of me , I think you should say the same and not stuck to your present and future condition. Work hard , honor men and trust God
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
VastFinder:

A Twitter user kifo Mungu took to the platform to reveal the statement her mom’s Pastor made during church service that made her walk Out of the Church.

it seems that the lady failed to understand the context of the pastor’s statement as she wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAddlepate/status/949964807079432193

What kind of demonic delusion is that? There has to be a line.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/nigerian-lady-reveals-statement-moms-pastor-made-made-walk-church/

How do you know someone who is possessed?
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by ZAWs: 1:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
DWJOBScom:
Little Children with little knowledge of the awesomeness of God and how Great he is

He

Anyway really nice post
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by critzson(m): 1:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
So people should now stay poor abi[color=][/color] cool cool
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Number01: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2018
Everyone is trying hard to appear in the news.
Some are looking for anything to happen in their life so they can run and post it on Social Media.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by iammolise(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sister u should've waited small 4 d pastor to finish b4 leaving. He might just be speaking hypothetically.. His main point might've just been a few words more.
Morals; Don't be too irrational and dash out off ur blessings.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by AkpaMgbor(m): 1:12pm On Jan 09, 2018
edimolu:

No! Very far from it fam!

It is a foolish and lame measure in disseminating the word of God, it reflects amateurism! Why compare dangote with a spiritual poor man to justify being poor, what gives him the notion Dangote doesn't serve God even better than the poor man .....

Read this and go back to my previous comment...you should understand by now..
Okay...point taken..so then what reference should the preacher have used in relation to wealth and the kingdom of God?
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by jeruzi(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
publicenemy:
when you finally die and realise there is no heaven....
you don't need to die to know there is heaven.
You can confirm it even while on earth.
All you need is to sincerly ask God for an encounter.
Truely, there is a hereafter
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by 3RNEST(m): 1:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
benedictnsi:
Lol.... That's faith na..... It must not be physical

As for me I'm richer than Dangote.... You can as well walk out of social media......
LOLX like seriously grin
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by DWJOBScom(m): 1:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
ZAWs:

He

Anyway really nice post
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by guiddoti: 1:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
idu1:

Try understand your 3 lines questions and what the pastor meant. None of these questions did pastor mentioned. Unfortunately, I guess, you are not Christian to understand when things are said in parable and when speaking in spirit to motive hope in Christ.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by edimolu(m): 1:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Okay...point taken..so then what reference should the preacher have used in relation to wealth and the kingdom of God?
There are scriptures in the holy book he could have used to validate his preachings but he did not!

By that OUTRAGEOUS example he gave, he successfully made dangote look the devil, he did not only talk about his wealth but rather insulted his personality alongside...that is totally wrong!
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by piagetskinner(m): 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
that's because you cannot process in your tiny winy brain, what the pastor meant..

have u ever heard of the parable of Lazarus and the rich man?...
do u know that the rich man eventually went to hell because he was only rich in wealthy possessions.. but poor in possessing Christ..the reverse was the case for Lazarus...

don't get me wrong.. u can be poor on earth without Christ and go to hell ..and rich with Christ and go to heaven

repent and leave that life of slaymamism..it will not get u anywhere
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Bluffly: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:
let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil
SO you want to spread the evil or publicise it so it can be stop. If it is to spread it, it will never spread o because I do not want the evil near me. So what do you want us to do.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by candygebsslim: 1:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:

People are scrambling for N power, and God helped you with chevron as trainee, you are lamenting about not been made a staff yet.
Can't you resign are they forcing you to work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.