Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

"What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" (66642 Views)

A Pastor Said I Was A Witch Because Of My Big Eyeballs During Deliverance - Lady / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Said I Will Die In 24 Months Over Tithe, Free The Sheeple" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
like her spirit, if dangote was to visit that church the pastor will give front seat.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Charly68: 1:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
If this is true then the lady is delusional ..
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by STILESGANG: 1:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Very stupid girl.I dont believe in religious stuff but this girl suffer from chronic low self esteem.Her measure of value is by how much she has in her bank account and since she is dead broke she doesnt think she has any value undecided
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Timoleon(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ushiefrank:
bros make I Come visiting na!
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by oluadex99(m): 1:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
because we wan go heaven we must not buy car,build house, wearing better cloth,even no good food after all this when you finally die and realise there is no heaven,whats ur gain
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by thunderbabs: 1:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:
let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil

You mean dey employed you all as disposables? 2yrs +...dtz evil. Dz country with all its laws is so lawless... My brother, only TWITTER can help this course.... Nairaland is like 5900th position on d social media ladder. Tweet and tag cc all concerned... Ministry of Labour, NLC, Buhari himself, even donald trump....
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by joenor(m): 1:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Let's be frank here, if you have christ you have everything. that does not mean you should not work because you have christ.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by eagleonearth(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Troublemaker007:
Sometimes the way some hungry, unspiritual and Yahoo pastors preach I feel like removing my shoe and....
if he preached about tithe, you call him yahoo. If he also preaches about faith, you also call him yahoo. You're just as confused as your master and father, Satan.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Heavance(m): 1:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
These pastors ehn... So he believes those he told all have Jesus Christ? Consoling people with poverty mind
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
DSoj:

U be mumu
you are defficient morally.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by cnonyechi(f): 1:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:
let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil

But u are well paid. Pls continue working talk of those dat don't at jobs
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by RUDEBOYY(m): 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
BOB... based on believe!!
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Dexo09: 1:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
I think her brain is made of sand and waste,Not to understand simple sermon. Even a baby will knw what the pastor meant
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by PrinceGallant: 1:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
The highest delusive grandeur is when Christians believe that they are richer than Dangote. Behold, Dangote is financially rich and spiritually rich. He is a Muslim who believe in one God, the poorest person is he who does not believe in Allaah, and worst still he lacks financial power.

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by TinaAnita(f): 1:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
He should advice all Christians who are working for Dangote to resign. You can't condemn Dangote and at the same time be a beneficiary of his business empires. This is the height of hypocrisy.. If you think someone is bad then stay away from anything that has to do with him.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
idu1:
Are you saying dangote don't have eternity?

Are you condemning him because he's not a christian?

Are you saying dangote ll not make heaven?
condemning is a strong word,i am not.i am simply explaining what the pastor meant and it borders around our believe of eternity
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
But it's ok for the pastor to have found Jesus and still be rich. Useless Pastors skilled in the act of fraud on a higher frequency.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Opoki(m): 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
benedictnsi:
Lol.... That's faith na..... It must not be physical

As for me I'm richer than Dangote.... You can as well walk out of social media......

You can't understand... She knew her mum is a manipulator and she must have dealt with that at home many time.

Faith is a personal feeling, its different from"Make Believe"

Let me show you the different between the two.

Scenario 1.
I believe that Jesus is lord and he died for my sins, I also believe in trinity.

Scenario 2.
I was about to be shot by an ISIS terrorist to denounce my BELIEVE in scenario 1 but I have faith in Christ that if you shoot me, I have an inheritance in eternity.

Church today preach "Make Believe" of prosperity to further collect and brainwash their members, not faith!

Why would you preach a "make believe sermon" that the poorest in church is richer than dangote?

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by overdoseme: 2:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
The girls brain couldn't comprehend the deep meaning of that message.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by BabaAduras: 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
dayo2me:
possessed lady. she is one of a kind that can sell her soul for riches.

It is unfortunate that we wallow in the pit of self deception in the name of religion. Instead of preaching having Christ and working smart and working diligently, what we hear from the pulpit is bring all you have to the church and Jesus will miraculously make you a billionaire. People looking for miracle do believe this bullshit.

Yes it is true that "you are as rich as you think you are" but remember thinking you are rich will not put food on your table nor will it pay your rent and bills. It is working smart and working diligently with the blessing of God that will do these things for you. The core of this is that blessing of God does not depend on how much you bring to the church. It is His grace - you don't earn it. Any Preacher that says you will be blessed upon fulfilling certain conditions (especially monetary conditions) is deceiving you. The bible says "it is not for those that willeth or runneth, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy". The bible also says "our 'works' are like filthy rags onto Him"

Preaching to believers they are richer than Dangote because they have Christ is a dicey one. So if Dangote have Christ or Allah is in his life, who is richer?

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by omodave(m): 2:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
Everyone want to be noticed these days....and its very easy to sell because most our youth have lost their job and many unemployed....something must keep them busy while data(mb) is available..so bring it on
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by leroi01(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=Alphazulu1 post=64033644]let's spread this evil and slave labour by Chevron Nigeria Limited. They used employment advert as a subterfuge to enslave us. Chevron has employed VTP1 to VTP4, Non of these groups worked as trainees for more than 25 months. But VTP6 and VTP 5 have spent above 50 months as trainees. As a trainee U don't have medical or vacation. We work all round the year. We work with all manner of chemicals : mutagenic, carcinogenic, radioactive etc. Yet we are not staffed. Please let's spread this evil[/quot

resign!
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by towyeenbell2: 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
I know this is simply because Dangote belongs another faith that's why you people feel he's not going to make the kingdom of heaven...
Anyway if Dangote too is as poor like the girl am sure his own perspectives too will be like that....
No apologies on that because every religion denomination look at others with such notions.
Bearing in mind that all of you who antagonise the girl are all Christians and look at Dangote as a disbeliever.
Oya attack me.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by adozie(m): 2:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
benedictnsi:

As for me I'm richer than Dangote.... You can as well walk out of social media......

Unfortunately you did not understand her perspective!
She is not talking about money. She is worried about using Christ to condemn others.

So you think all the Christians in Nigeria are better than our moslem brothers?

Think again; if that’s what your pastor is telling you.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by adozie(m): 2:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
towyeenbell2:
I know this is simply because Dangote belongs another faith that's why you people feel he's not going to make the kingdom of heaven...
Anyway if Dangote too is as poor like the girl am sure his own perspectives too will be like that....
No apologies on that because every religion denomination look at others with such notions.
Bearing in mind that all of you who antagonise the girl are all Christians and look at Dangote as a disbeliever.
Oya attack me.

Absolutely. They did not understand her perspective.
I am a Christian. It is toxic when we use religion to condemn others!
These pastors and politicians use religion and tribes to pitch us against each other while they collect tithes and our collective national wealth and smile to the bank.

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Luminee(f): 2:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
VastFinder:

A Twitter user kifo Mungu took to the platform to reveal the statement her mom’s Pastor made during church service that made her walk Out of the Church.

it seems that the lady failed to understand the context of the pastor’s statement as she wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAddlepate/status/949964807079432193

What kind of demonic delusion is that? There has to be a line.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/nigerian-lady-reveals-statement-moms-pastor-made-made-walk-church/

... and her name, Mungu means God in Swahili
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:
. I thought am the only one in tthis dilenma too
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by Sheikhskeleddon(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Carry on babe... U did nothn wrong.
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by kingreign(m): 2:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
VastFinder:

A Twitter user kifo Mungu took to the platform to reveal the statement her mom’s Pastor made during church service that made her walk Out of the Church.

it seems that the lady failed to understand the context of the pastor’s statement as she wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheAddlepate/status/949964807079432193

What kind of demonic delusion is that? There has to be a line.”

SOURCE: https://primesng.com/nigerian-lady-reveals-statement-moms-pastor-made-made-walk-church/

Its a shame our youths are shallow spiritually. I pity the coming generations sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by ehissi(m): 2:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
sdindan:
I will do same.
Just imagine.

Hey!! What are you doing with voltron's picture...... angry

If you use mistake turn it into a meme eeh..... undecided

I will personally tell voltron for you.......... tongue
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by MrIcredible: 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
benedictnsi:

I just deleted your stupîd post
Goan hustle boy
Re: "What My Mother's Pastor Said About Dangote That Made Me Walk Out Of Church" by godwin120alex: 2:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Alphazulu1:

I join u to say no to slavery and exploitation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Blasts Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Mob Destroys South Africa Snake Pastor's Church, Set It On Fire (photos) / Archaeologists Unveil Solomon's Seal - Ancient Amulet Protecting From Evil (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.