Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook (83529 Views)

Portable & Obi Cubana Distribute Odogwu Bitters Drink In Market (video) / Beautiful GH Lady Selling Kenkey Causes Massive Stir On Social Media [watch] / "Where Is Lola Rae?" Tekno Shares Photo With Sexy Lady, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by EmagNig(m): 11:17am On Jan 09, 2018
The photo of a sexy lady selling dry fish at an unknown market has gone viral and a lot of Nigerian Celebrities are talking about it. Basket mouth posted the picture on his Instagram page yesterday and Don Jazzy has followed suit.

Don Jazzy posted the photo this morning and requested to know where the market is. That he would love to cook all by himself today.

He posted:

"Pls who knows where this market is? I feel like cooking by myself today. Market timeeeee..... fun timeeeee"

https://www.lailasblog.com/see-photo-hot-sexy-lady-selling-dried-fish-don-jazzy-posted-instagram/

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by itspzpics(m): 11:44am On Jan 09, 2018
Lol
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by SportBlogger(m): 12:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
Don jazzy oya change her story!!!
Don't forget me too sha grin

38 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by BarakOkenny(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Oga Don Jazzy, when you go marry?. undecided

38 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by sunnysunny69(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
It does not look like photo shop, the babe is sexy !

155 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by saydfact(m): 12:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
lol.... the lady self wicked

Check out my signature..... wink wink wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by veekid(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Professional bachelor
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by mamatayour(f): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
wink Otipoju grin

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Elparaiso(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
I don't know what she sells but I'll buy 10. See shapeee!

Probably a model in a photo shoot.

20 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by dust144(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
I tire

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by ticker(m): 12:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Shiet mehn.... dis gal sexy die
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by SkillfulValue: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
shocked
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by pauljumbo: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is makola market in accra

This pix is stage manage

25 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by blackbeau1(f): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
It's a movie .look at that hair , the skin does that look like someone who sells fish for a living?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Tundeobama(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
This gbagi market ibadan

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by TheManOfTheYear: 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Why she go dress like that go market... she never go Yaba market be dat.when boys go handle her baka

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by jericco1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
is that how a fish seller dresses?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by fpeter(f): 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
He plays too much! cheesy cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lolz. Only one man will buy that basin of fish and request for her number. grin cheesy

Men and fine women eh

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by DONSMITH123(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Don Baba J. You see your life? You never ready to marry. Oya...Korede Bello play me that song again...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Ogbaruoigwe1(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
I want to Cook too
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by castrol180(m): 12:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
This don jazzy uses mouth and instagram to satisfy his sexual desires and urges...always posting pics of hot babes without digging them.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Ushiefrank(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2018

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by oshe11: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
kThis old man still behaves like a foolish child....

Abi them give wealth but asked him nt to gt married
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by chriskosherbal(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Like don baba j I want to know were the market is located. ...seeing things first hand is the best ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by publicenemy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
photoshop
Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by nextstep(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Doesn't look like Naija to me... Ghana or Benin...?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by Donshemzy1234: 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
As today be my birthday I'm ready to cook fish for my guests. Please who knows the market?

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Sexy Lady Selling Dried Fish In Market Makes Don Jazzy Want To Cook by onosprince(m): 12:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
This kind woman fit make married men dey go buy foodstuff for their wives.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wedding Ceremony Of 23-year-old Suleiman Isah & His 46 Year Old White Lover / FUNNY MEME'S On The Don Jazzy , Olamide , Headies Saga / Why I Let Bassey Suck My Tips- Cocoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.