Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

Mtn Xtrapro Renewal,what For? - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Mtn Xtrapro Renewal,what For? (1064 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mtn Xtrapro Renewal,what For? by kabarka(m): 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2010
Some time ago, i got the info that mtn is giving free airtime if you get a fellow subscriber to carry out a procedure.
I tried that procedure and all i got was "dear customer member get member has ended,thanks" and my #1000 gone into the thin air.

Early this morning mtn send me text mandating me to renew for 500 what i did not ask for.

Pls who else experience this and what is it all about.
Re: Mtn Xtrapro Renewal,what For? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 09, 2010
moved from Political section
Re: Mtn Xtrapro Renewal,what For? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2010
aisha2:

moved from Political section

so is this the right place for you to move it to? i would have e-dealt with you if not that your sex reads 'female'
Re: Mtn Xtrapro Renewal,what For? by Ameboperoo(m): 4:55am On Apr 10, 2010
Intimacial discrimination! Pls dont e-deal with her, just delete the thread. My opinion.
Re: Mtn Xtrapro Renewal,what For? by Gangsta101(m): 7:27am On Apr 11, 2010
silly MTN, the way they got people to switch over was by getting us all to do 'April fools' with ourselves. It seemed 'not so legal' but who can complain? they usually say only greedy people can be duped, and most of us who.switched over got a text saying something about ', if u want to make some money,, if u want extra credit, ' e.t.c. I was really mad with them cos that nonsense MGM was staged. so instead of going mad and destroying their towers (haba! because of N500 ) i'll do the next best thing, browse as much as possible and not feel bad. (like i wasn't doin that already).

(1) (Reply)

Mtn And Nokia 5330 Mobile Dstv? / Satellite News / Dominance Of Dstv Coming To An End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.