Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:36 PM

Increase Stamina In Bed – Psychologocial Effects Of Premature Ejaculation - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Increase Stamina In Bed – Psychologocial Effects Of Premature Ejaculation (508 Views)

Increase Stamina And Size / Men, The Enemies Of Your Sex Stamina Are: / 6 Side Effects Of Eating Too Much Salt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Stamina In Bed – Psychologocial Effects Of Premature Ejaculation by henryvic3325(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
How to Increase Stamina in Bed – My Story

This is my story of how I overcame my embarrassing and humiliating affliction – premature ejaculation and learned how to increase stamina in bed.

This time last year I was in despair – the girl I loved was threatening to dump me because I just couldn’t satisfy her in bed.

Since I first started having sex I have had the problem of coming too quickly, but I thought it would get better with practise, so I got on with the practising! But I suffered humiliation after humiliation as I never seemed to master the art of how 2 last longer.

I could never keep a girl for long once we’d moved on to the bedroom department, ‘cos they couldn’t put up with my inability to satisfy them. My confidence got pretty low and I tried all sorts of creams, potions and pills, but nothing really helped to increase mystamina in bed. I started to avoid getting involved with girls and would begin to get really anxious if one made a move on me. I felt like a freak and my mates thought I must be gay!

Then I met the most wonderful girl, Charlie, we clicked straight away and I knew she was the girl for me. We had great fun together and lots of laughs and I was desperate to make love to her, she is gorgeous. I began to get really anxious about letting her down in bed, so tried to avoid it. Charlie was a bit confused about why I was avoiding sex as we were pretty close in every other way, but I was too embarrassed to tell her about my problem. When the time eventually came and we ended up in bed together, inevitably it was the usual disaster, I came straight away. She was understanding at first, thinking it was just first time nerves, but when it happened again and again, she began to get pretty fed up with me.

Our relationship started to cool off and she started to make excuses not to see me and went out with her mates instead. I was absolutely gutted, my confidence was at an all time low – I knew that I was about to lose her just because I wasn’t able to increase stamina in bed.

So I decided that I had to get serious and really do something and find out how to stop premature ejaculation once and for all. I arranged a nice intimate dinner with Charlie, told her how much I loved her and didn’t want to lose her and plucked up the courage to talk about our sex life. I told her that I had been looking round the internet and had at last found a way to get to the root of the problem which is the key to curing it and begged her to be patient with me.

She was really understanding and told me she loved me too – which was great. We decided that we would tackle the problem together – and that’s just what we did.

Incredibly and unbelievably, after I had read through the manual just once and listened to the audio just once, my next sexual performance was my best ever – I lasted about 8 minutes, which, for me, was a record.

After a couple of weeks, we were going at it great guns – I could virtually make sex last as long as I wanted. The secret is to learn how your body works in order to control it, mentally and physically. I had been able to reprogram my mind to get past the triggers that set off the PE and learn very simple techniques that easily help to control ejaculation. I was cured! Halleluiah!

Charlie and I are now engaged and plan to get married next year (and eventually have lots of mini Matt and Charlies!), our sex life is great. Curing my premature ejaculation has absolutely transformed my life – and all for the cost of a few beers and a few hours of my time. It was worth every penny – and more.

This is our story that we wanted share with you – just to let you know that it is possible to overcome even the worst cases of premature ejaculation and increase stamina in bed forever.

read more at

http://healthhookup..com.ng/2018/01/increase-stamina-in-bed-psychologocial.html
Re: Increase Stamina In Bed – Psychologocial Effects Of Premature Ejaculation by punisha: 4:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
keep listening to ur audio and reading ur manual maybe, just maybe, u will break ur new record. let us know when u reach 8mins 30seconds then we can click ur link.

(1) (Reply)

5 Best Food Healthy Eyes / ZL Global Alliance Launches Integrated Waste Mgt. Project In Ondo / Sefdocto - Ask, Connect And Chat With Medical Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.