Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China - Education (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (352358 Views)

Meet Alimi Ibrahim Adedeji, UNILAG Overall Best Graduating Student For 2018/2019 / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Getrich47(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2018
Razelce:
Please has anyone yet to finish NYSC shortlisted??
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Getrich47(m): 10:25am On Apr 01, 2018
Please has anyone yet to finish NYSC shortlisted?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by choicecad: 10:30am On Apr 01, 2018
alfarouq:
please did any 2:2 graduate get invited for the interview

When I logged in to check if am shortlisted it did not show anything. What could be is that am not shortlisted. Please house help.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 01, 2018
Amacharles:
please I also need to know where I went wrong. I applied for PhD too, n wasn't short listed. I didn't have my transcripts and I had no publication. Did you submit all the requirements?

For PhD, transcript is mandatory. I think this is where you got it wrong.

A lot of people were shortlisted with no publication and dont belong to any professional body. I'm yet to see anyone that didnt submit transcript that was shortlisted.

I hope this helps.

Best of luck.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by yinkeys(m): 11:39am On Apr 01, 2018
richinex:

I didnt include any professional body qualification. I guess I was just lucky. I however did add a job experience.
Did you submit your transcript ?
Are you a first class graduate ?
Was your job description lengthy and/or oil related & is it up to 2 years working experience ?

Sorry for too much questions.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Bravo121(m): 12:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
yinkeys:

Was your job description lengthy and/or oil related & is it up to 2 years working experience ?

Yes I submitted my transcript
Yes I'm a first class graduate
with over 4 years working experience,part of it is oil industry related.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DeniseKendricks: 12:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
I wasn't shortlisted.....someone please tell me PTDF is doing April Fool

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by richinex: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
Slik07:

A lot of people were shortlisted with no publication and dont belong to any professional body. I'm yet to see anyone that didnt submit transcript that was shortlisted.

I hope this helps.

Best of luck.
I guess this is true.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by richinex: 12:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
yinkeys:

Yea I did upload my transcript.
Second Class Upper (3.76)
4 years 7up bottling company(Quality Control Chemist-relevant), 4years Bank.
no oil n gas experience.

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by richinex: 12:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Hokage94:
from Erasmus to PTDF.. i see you bro
Baba...u know the struggles na!!!

1 Like

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by fidkidy: 1:38pm On Apr 01, 2018
DeniseKendricks:
I wasn't shortlisted.....someone please tell me PTDF is doing April Fool
My thoughts. cool
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by prestraph: 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
I meant anyone know what one should expect in the interview from d previous people that have gone for their interview befr
wallmosh:

It means you've been shortlisted
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by hugochuks60(m): 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
well I think they are still shortlisting but they av picked a reasonable number for interview n d slots for this Bea between Nigeria France Germany n China r quite few, if u didn't get to see ur name, take it in good faith n move on, mind u, u can still apply for d u.k slots which is more better in terms of certificate n career opportunities. don't feel bad if u weren't shortlisted, a better opportunity will still surface at a good time. wish all d shortlisted persons success in their interviews

3 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Stonecoldsteve: 1:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
I applied for the PhD category and was shortlisted. I did not submit either of my transcripts as there was no transcript option during the file upload. Besides the advert stated that transcripts would be required at a later stage.
Slik07:

I hope this helps.

Best of luck.

4 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Abokii8(m): 2:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
[quote author=Getrich47 post=66335020][/quote]Has anybody with two Olevel sittings got shortlisted for Msc?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
PTDF email just came in.

PTDF Scholarships
PTDF Logo

Hello xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx ,

UPDATE INTERVIEW CENTER FOR THE 2017/2018 PTDF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION

Congratulations, you have successfully made it through to the 2nd round of screening for the PTDF Strategic partnership scholarship. You are now required to log back in to your profile and select your preferred centre for your interviews in the next round. Kindly do so within the next 72 hours; failure to provide us with a preferred centre will result in the Fund allocating one to you.

Successful Applicants should be ready for their respective interviews between 9th - 13th of April, 2018Best of luck!.

PIN :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Goodluck!

GM (Training and Education)
For: Executive Secretary

Visit PTDF Scholarship Portal

You are receiving this email because you registered for the PTDF Scholarships. If you did not register, kindly ignore this mail.

The Petroleum Technology Development Fund (PTDF)
2, Memorial Close, Central Business District,
Abuja, Nigeria
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by yakbauer: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
UPDATE!!!!
PTDF is sending mails to shortlisted applicants to choose preferred centres of interview. Options should be made no later than 72 hours after recieving the mail else an option will be selected for you automatically.
Interiview will hold between 9th and 13th April. Thats a short notice so if you have confirmed you have been shortlisted better start getting ready.
Although it seems every applicant (PhD & MSc) will write tests. I think by interviews they mean tests.
All the best and may our efforts be rewarded.
For those who did not get shortlisted, do not despair, all hope is not lost. the UK option just opened.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Mlawal1019: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
I got the successful mail too but when I try to log in it reply unsuccessful, �‍♂ohh Allah
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by DMainMan: 3:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
ON PTDF SCHOLARSHIP: GERMANY/CHINA/FRANCE

Guys, Check your mail. Interview is between April 9th to 13th. Some people who couldn't login in the portal were invited via email. So check your email

3 Likes

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by HenZina: 3:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
DMainMan:

Guys, Check your mail. Interview is between April 9th to 13th. Some people who couldn't login in the portal were invited via email. So check your email

Thanks DMainMan. I also got the mail. I can't log in....I believe it should be network issues because it came up with different error messges.....404.Ubuntu, Invalid PIN, rolling
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Bravo121(m): 3:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
yakbauer:
UPDATE!!!!
PTDF is sending mails to shortlisted applicants to choose preferred centres of interview. Options should be made no later than 72 hours after recieving the mail else an option will be selected for you automatically.
Interiview will hold between 9th and 13th April. Thats a short notice so if you have confirmed you have been shortlisted better start getting ready.
Although it seems every applicant (PhD & MSc) will write tests. I think by interviews they mean tests.
All the best and may our efforts be rewarded.
For those who did not get shortlisted, do not despair, all hope is not lost. the UK option just opened.

It's not a test but interview, stop passing wrong information.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sleeksylvia(f): 3:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
I got the success mail but logged in to see I was not shortlisted
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Sleeksylvia(f): 3:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
And it's just 72 hours deadline to give feedback. Can someone send me the flexisaf number so I can call to find out what I can do. Thank you
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Jamaticulus(m): 3:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
richinex:

I didnt include any professional body qualification. I guess I was just lucky. I however did add a job experience.

Boss...I see you oh! Where would you choose as your venue for interview. IB?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Moonie: 3:42pm On Apr 01, 2018
DMainMan:
Boss, can you confirm if PhD interviews would be conducted in different venues. I am a PhD candidate and I chose PH. Wonder if I am on the right track. Many thanks for all your efforts.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by HenZina: 3:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Sleeksylvia:
I got the success mail but logged in to see I was not shortlisted

Same here......You have not been shortlisted for the PTDF Scholarship..

I still believe its an error
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by petlaz: 3:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
HenZina:

Same here......You have not been shortlisted for the PTDF Scholarship..

I still believe its an error
Error from where?
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by petlaz: 4:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
I received the success Mail too.

But I can not log in now.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Feraz(m): 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2018
Feraz:
So I wasn't shortlisted for MSc. I'm hurt, but I'll move on.

Congratulations to those who were shortlisted.

Thanks Dmainman for taking time to update us on this. God bless you.

DMainMan:

I put up the above comment initially only to get a mail today stating the below. Please, someone interpret the below for me as I am very very lost. These guys should not raise my hopes high Abeg!

CC: Ellacity.

Hello Feraz,

UPDATE INTERVIEW CENTER FOR THE 2017/2018 PTDF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
Congratulations, you have successfully made it through to the 2nd round of screening for the PTDF Strategic partnership scholarship. You are now required to log back in to your profile and select your preferred centre for your interviews in the next round. Kindly do so within the next 72 hours; failure to provide us with a preferred centre will result in the Fund allocating one to you.

Successful Applicants should be ready for their respective interviews between 9th - 13th of April, 2018

Best of luck!.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
Getrich47:
Please has anyone yet to finish NYSC shortlisted?

Yes, My friend and I, we were both shortlisted.

Success to others waiting for decisions, I hope the UK application pan out well for you guys.

I would have loved to applied to Imperial College London.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by 86kid(f): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
I didn't get shortlisted. I think probably no finance/social science background was shortlisted. Those shortlisted should please let us know if they of the stated academic background. And if they submitted their transcript. This will assist us for the UK application.
Re: Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China by deckylord18: 4:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
After getting a congratulatory message, I tried logging in but it's showing me you are not shortlisted....is it April fool. Please I have BP, PTDF stop this joke ni

When I logged in to check if am shortlisted it did not show anything. What could be is that am not shortlisted. Please house help. [/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (105) (Reply)

[Updated] UNIZIK 2017/2018 Admission List / Federal University Of Agriculture,Abeokuta(FUNAAB) 2015/2016 Admission. / 2016/2017 Lasu Admission Process Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.