Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes (32836 Views)

Coronavirus: House Of Reps Bans Open Worships, Visitors To NASS / Soldiers Storm Kogi To Stop Fulani Herdsmen Vs Farmers Clashes(pics) / Benue Bans Open Grazing Of Cattle, Stipulates 5-year-jail Term, N1m Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Frankbaro(m): 6:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Jesusloveyou:
Buhari is the best

Yeah, the best for your kindred and family.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by tiwiex(m): 6:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
fergie001:
Do not be Gullible

Where is the 'ban' in their statements,whether Buhari or the Governors?

“The meeting noted that all animal farmers must ranch their cattle and livestock for better productivity.

This is more or else an admonition,an advise.

Same old,same old.....people don wise ooooo

I thought the same. Politics without sincerity. People have been butchered all over and the best is to come out of a 6hrs meeting and say this? Let the president make a speech and say this, then it has more weight. 2019 is far away oh. Do these people want to destroy what we have spent 16 years building? Hmmm. APC. Big disappointment.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by deavicky(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
I hope they are not planing to start giving 6Euro to cow per day while most of her citizens lives on less than 6 Euro per day.
”In Europe, every cow that is farmed gets a subsidy of six Euros per day, we have done next to nothing for the cattle rearer and, as a result, his operation has become a threat to the existence of our farmers. That is what this communiqué will seek to resolve.”
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by dumodust(m): 6:42pm On Jan 09, 2018
no one seemed to notice where they were talking of cow subsidy and dashing them 5000 hectares up and and down? 5000 hectares of people's land where? they are trying to bring back their initial intentions through the back door... grazing colonies my ass. if they want land... let them buy like everyone else

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Pecca: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hate Speech was a brain child of the APC. When they birthed it in months leading to the 2015 elections it was quite convenience for them because they were not in power and doesn't have to deal with the subsequent ills it begets. Now they are turn-coats cos the tables have turned: they are to manage any outcome therefrom!
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by IYANGBALI: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Baba wan win 2019 by all means, but it's already too late. In me you've lost a vote.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Leke001: 6:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
This was long time coming;lot of lives have been lost,properties worth millions destroyed,legal tax paying citizens have become IDP's...now who bears this losses?...Benue people if you like,vote APC again o!
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by sniperr007(m): 6:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
TheAnimatorsHub:
finally....great move

Yes but are they going to effect the ban and punish those who fault it?
It's not about banning it's abt effecting the ban

Cos u can't call all the herdsmen to start coming home when they are in bushes and may not ve access to communication
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Uyeye(m): 7:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
Why can't we here in the south start ranching and give Fulani a run for their money? Like import improved breed of cattle and make a business out of it!

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by lozanni(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
he is best in bad governance i guess......to slap you dey hungry me

grin Guys get red eyes from unemployment and other ills.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by oluxy(m): 7:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good development....
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by otil1: 7:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mouth action!

Let me see them do it

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by udemzyudex(m): 7:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
fergie001:
Do not be Gullible

“The meeting noted that all animal farmers must ranch their cattle and livestock for better productivity.

I just pity those jubilating, they just read the tittle and comment.

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by fergie001: 7:15pm On Jan 09, 2018
udemzyudex:

I just pity those jubilating, they just read the tittle and comment.
Many of them want to rush and be on front page....
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by joinnow: 7:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
Also take the Fulani herdsmen to Kenya and Netherland to learn how to rear Zero grazing cows. That will be fat like elephant and produce 40liters of milk daily.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by joinnow: 7:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Uyeye:
Why can't we here in the south start ranching and give Fulani a run for their money? Like import improved breed of cattle and make a business out of it!

I am looking for partner.I have land bring money let start Zero grazing cattle rearing.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by joinnow: 7:21pm On Jan 09, 2018
sniperr007:

Yes but are they going to effect the ban and punish those who fault it?
It's not about banning it's abt effecting the ban

Cos u can't call all the herdsmen to start coming home when they are in bushes and may not ve access to communication

They are updated in new cos they listen to bbc every day. Just pass the infor thru bbc Hausa shikina
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by ehissi(m): 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lie lie Ekaette them........ angry
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by iswallker(m): 7:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
fergie001:
Do not be Gullible

100% correct..

Moreover, does a communiqué have any effect in law..

Howcome Benue gov made the announcement..not any of the FG information apparatus...

I dey laugh..

grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Splendid idea
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
Buhari 2019!
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by slowice(m): 8:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Good but you mean they can keep their ak47s and do ranching and their sins ve been forgiven just like that. These guys re really untouchable....... But I know that the real reason behind this is 2019 election nothing more just like the reintroduction of fuel subsidy.... Mumu people
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by fergie001: 8:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
iswallker:

100% correct..

Moreover, does a communiqué have any effect in law..

Howcome Benue gov made the announcement..not any of the FG information apparatus...

I dey laugh..

grin
U dey mind dem

1 Like

Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Abagworo(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
madridguy:
Good development but as patriotic citizen of this country, the federal government should declared the Fulani terrorists as a Terrorists group and let the Nigeria Army smoke them out for their crime against humanity.

The resolution reached has always been the solution. You can't declare Fulani terrorist because of communal clash. It takes more than land dispute to declare anykne a terrorist.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by zoedew: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Which Law? #Smokescreen
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by BeijinDossier: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Hotshawarma:
he is best in bad governance i guess......to slap you dey hungry me

Sai Baba till 3033. cheesy
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by smileyoo: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mariangeles:
After so much blood shed by the Fulani herdsmen, it is now they decided to do something about it...LORD help us all.
don't be so sure, becaus apc govt promises 're something else, we 're watching, time 'll tell how sincere they are as regard this promise.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Onliie(m): 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Blue3k:
Sounds like fake news. The government can't ban open grazing without NASS passing law.
There's a law on trespassing already
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by Blue3k(m): 9:06pm On Jan 09, 2018
Onliie:
There's a law on trespassing already

Yes there's also a law on murder and assault. There is no law banning open grazing. When the article said us being banned.
Re: FG Bans Open Grazing To Curb Herdsmen-Farmers Clashes by sidnen: 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
Edge1:
See the camels, goats, sheep and zombies shouting sai baba in NL

Zombified monkeys that never condermed the herdsmen killings all along now suddenly have guts to drop their comments.

Again I repeat, ZOMBIFIED MONKEYS
You've said it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Another Trekker From Taraba To Abuja To Present An Award To President Gej-pix / Governor Umahi Visits Zipline Rwanda (photos) / AROKO - The Yoruba Hieroglyphics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.