Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,322 members, 7,780,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:37 PM

I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? (6186 Views)

Church Youths And Premarital Sex. / My Neighbor Said I'm An Occult Member, Because Of This... / Reasons You Must Run From Premarital Sex On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by urahara(m): 8:34pm On Jan 12, 2018
Seun:

1) Maybe you should consider dating someone who is significantly older than your sisters so you won't be comparing her to them?
2) Do you have a problem with marital sex? Do you realise that it is exactly the same as premarital sex?

Come to think of it, marriage isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Obviously those people shouldn't stay virgins all their life.

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by urahara(m): 8:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
urahara:

Come to think of it, marriage isn't everyone's cup of tea.

Obviously those people shouldn't stay virgins all their life.

Cc codedrock
Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by Amberon: 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2018
How old are You?
urahara:

Yh
Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by JackBizzle: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2018
superhumanist:

Some people are vegetarians out of the "immorality" of killing animals.

Some people beat their children as instructed by bible morality "spare the rod and spoil the child"

Sir, you are the one being confused, ignorant, empty-headed and purposely obtuse as to what morality is.

Stop acting silly. This is 2018

Damn! See multiple combo finishing!

Butterflyl1on, see what happens when you borrow tramadol and codeine from sciencewatch? You become dull.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by tintingz(m): 11:10am On Jan 13, 2018
AnonyNymous:
I have a feeling you probably think its wrong because you grew up religious, and its an idea that's been drummed into you over and over again. For example, many African/Nigerian atheists still find homosexual relationships disgusting and 'evil' because they've grown up believing that and its hard to shed those ideas. Logically, they might concede that its natural as its found throughout other animal species and there's nothing specifically wrong with it, but they just can't shake that feeling off. It could be the same for you and your belief that premarital sex is wrong. Its very hard to shed values that you learned in your childhood.
Lol at the Homosexual part.

I was surprised when someone said in a thread he's not a religious person and doesn't believe in any God (although he didn't openly said he's an atheist) but he finds Homosexuals disgusting and hate them.

I think some people especially africans who are irreligious still have some indoctrination injury in them that's yet to heal.

4 Likes

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by tintingz(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2018
johnydon22:

Actually i find homosexual acts disgusting (Not evil) and the reason being that i am straight and we can feel disgusted by actions we are uncomfortable with not because religious influence.
For men or for women?
Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by IHate9jerianss(m): 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2018
pesty100:
It isn't unusual. Me i think marriage is wrong so is giving birth to children.
There is nothing weird about your line of thought.
Wanting children is a selfish desire.No one ever asked to be born.
I am also atheist and I am disgusted by all things LGBTZCEXTVB and inter-racial relationships sickens me especially when it involves blacks with other races.I strongly believe it is unnatural

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by superhumanist(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2018
butterflyl1on:

First you say Christians do not follow the same principles, now you say killing animals and vegetarian and beating.

FYI the Bible was not specifically talking about beating but CORRECTION. PEOPLE CORRECT VERBALLY, SIMPLE PUNISHMENT, ETC

again you have no idea what morality is. This is 2018 get your shït together.

Please just keep quiet because you are just roaming around the topicc with this goalpost shifting.

The point is that

1. Christians follow different morality i.e catholics and jehovahs witness follow different sets of morality. Nigerian christians beat children, UK christians dont. etc

2. Atheists follow different morality. Some atheists dont support gays, some do.

Receive sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by urahara(m): 2:30pm On Jan 13, 2018
superhumanist:

Please just keep quiet because you are just roaming around the topicc with this goalpost shifting.

The point is that

1. Christians follow different morality i.e catholics and jehovahs witness follow different sets of morality. Nigerian christians beat children, UK christians dont. etc

2. Atheists follow different morality. Some atheists dont support gays, some do.

Receive sense.

Naaaah

He won't.

Just don't give him any attention.

Very very very few Christians are worth your time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by butterflyl1on: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2018
superhumanist:

The point is that

Receive sense.

You are still talking bunkum. Even with what I just typed previously about correction you still typed the bolded?

Your sense is missing. Go and pick it up where it fell off.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by butterflyl1on: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2018
urahara:

Naaaah

He won't.

Just don't give him any attention.

Very very very few Christians are worth your time.

Very very very very few Christians think any of you are intelligent enough to even be listened to hence we do not have your time.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by superhumanist(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
butterflyl1on:

You are still talking bunkum. Even with what I just typed previously about correction you still typed the bolded?

Your sense is missing. Go and pick it up where it fell off.

You are just fooling yourself.

I notice how you avoided saying that my statement in bold is false. Prove it false if you are not foolish.

Nigerian christians beat children, UK christians dont. etc

Even worse is your idiotic defence of child beating in the Bible that it refers to all forms of correction and not just beating.

"Spare the rod and spoil the child"- that is the quote from a book that supports stoning of children. But no, your silly self believes that it is "metaphorical" for all kinds of correction.

Get sense, menn.

4 Likes

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by butterflyl1on: 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2018
superhumanist:

I notice how you avoided saying that my statement in bold is false. Prove it false if you are not foolish.

Even worse is your idiotic defence of child beating in the Bible that it refers to all forms of correction and not just beating.

"Spare the rod and spoil the child"- that is the quote from a book that supports stoning of children. But no, your silly self believes that it is "metaphorical" for all kinds of correction.

Get sense, menn.

The Bible calls it a rod OF CORRECTION. emphasis on correction. The focus is on correction and not the rod.

Same scripture says OPEN REBUKE (CORRECTION) IS BETTER THAN SECRET LOVE.

it seems the heat of the sun is frying your senses because you are claiming the spare the rod and spoil the child scripture talks about stoning children. Indeed your brain needs reformatting.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by urahara(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2018
Okay, premarital sex is totally the same with marital sex

1 Like

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by superhumanist(m): 6:13pm On Jan 13, 2018
butterflyl1on:

The Bible calls it a rod OF CORRECTION. emphasis on correction. The focus is on correction and not the rod.

Same scripture says OPEN REBUKE (CORRECTION) IS BETTER THAN SECRET LOVE.

it seems the heat of the sun is frying your senses because you are claiming the spare the rod and spoil the child scripture talks about stoning children. Indeed your brain needs reformatting.

See your life? This is how you argue with straw men and shifting goal posts.

Where in my comment did you see that I claimed that "spare the rod" meant "stoning children"?? REREAD THE COMMENT PLS!

I clearly stated that in the context of the same bible that advocates stoning of children, "spare the rod" clearly refers to beatings.

Even without that, the fact remains that NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN BEATING CHILDREN, UK CHRISTIANS DO NOT....Meaning that christians follow different morality.
Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by butterflyl1on: 6:35pm On Jan 13, 2018
superhumanist:

See your life? This is how you argue with straw men and shifting goal posts.

Where in my comment did you see that I claimed that "spare the rod" meant "stoning children"?? REREAD THE COMMENT PLS!

I clearly stated that in the context of the same bible that advocates stoning of children, "spare the rod" clearly refers to beatings.

Even without that, the fact remains that NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS BELIEVE IN BEATING CHILDREN, UK CHRISTIANS DO NOT....Meaning that christians follow different morality.

Your comment

superhumanist(m): 3:39pm

Get sense, menn

Now that you have seen it, go and buy some sense because yours is tipping the scale on the deficit side.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by superhumanist(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Your comment

Now that you have seen it, go and buy some sense because yours is tipping the scale on the deficit side.

I see that you do not want to have sense. Number 1 below is my statement and number 2 is your conclusion. Please how does number 1 lead logically to your foolish conclusion in number 2? Please note that I quoted the 2 statements verbatim.

1. [b"Spare the rod and spoil the child"- that is the quote from a book that supports stoning of children."[/b]

2. "the spare the rod and spoil the child scripture talks about stoning children"

Only a dishonest tool like you can believe that number 2 is a valid conclusion from the statement in number 1
Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by godisgood200: 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2018
urahara:

Yh
Are you up to 18?
Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by butterflyl1on: 8:34pm On Jan 13, 2018
superhumanist:

I see that you do not want to have sense. Number 1 below is my statement and number 2 is your conclusion. Please how does number 1 lead logically to your foolish conclusion in number 2? Please note that I quoted the 2 statements verbatim.

1. [b"Spare the rod and spoil the child"- that is the quote from a book that supports stoning of children."[/b]

2. "the spare the rod and spoil the child scripture talks about stoning children"

Only a dishonest tool like you can believe that number 2 is a valid conclusion from the statement in number 1

Wow what an ode. From morality you jumped to stoning children. When will your confusion sort itself out?
Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by superhumanist(m): 8:46pm On Jan 13, 2018
butterflyl1on:

Wow what an ode. From morality you jumped to stoning children. When will your confusion sort itself out?

See dodging! I'm sure that you are a scammer with this your deceptive replies.

Answer the questions

1. Did your conclusion make any sense regarding my statement on "spare the rod" bible quote?

2. Do christians practice the same morality?

3. If atheists practice differing sets of morality does it make them confused?

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by butterflyl1on: 9:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
superhumanist:

[s]See dodging! I'm sure that you are a scammer with this your deceptive replies.[/s]

Answer the questions

1. Did your conclusion make any sense regarding my statement on "spare the rod" bible quote? YES!

2. Do christians practice the same morality? YES

3. If atheists practice differing sets of morality does it make them confused?
VERY CONFUSED! it shows a lack of structure, lack of direction (since they do not have a foundation they started off from), no no substance. Sticking with same moral codes is a Christian thing since the foundation (Bible) has given it. Those who do not abide by it do not I'm any way alter the moral foundation already given.

I hope you understand the difference between moral foundation and moral obedience and Christian morality.
Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by Warpath(m): 12:14am On Jan 14, 2018
@superhumanist You have strength to argue with a slowpoke oo...This is 2018

6 Likes

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by urahara(m): 1:02am On Jan 14, 2018
Warpath:
@superhumanist You have strength to argue with a slowpoke oo...This is 2018

Me sef dey look am
Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by dalaman: 3:37am On Jan 14, 2018
superhumanist:

See dodging! I'm sure that you are a scammer with this your deceptive replies.

Butterflyl1on is a scammer . OtemAtum openly accused him of lying about trying to buy pig feeds. He said butterflyl1on placed an advert that he wanted to buy pig feed, he (Otematum) contacted him and butterflyl1on then quickly changed the story from and quickly claimed he's a not really interested in buying pig feeds, he claimed that he actuakly sells pig feeds and has a factory in Ogun state that makes pig feeds. Otematum said he then called him using the number he dropped and told him he was coming to visit his production site in Ogun state, since then the number stopped going through after butterflyl1on suspected he's someone he knows. He insisted that butterflyl1on is 4everGod. grin grin and I completely believe otematum. grin

The leopard can never hide or change it's spots.

2 Likes

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by butterflyl1on: 7:31am On Jan 14, 2018
Dalaman You and that guy must be mad and seriously must enjoy telling lies and believing your lies.

So now you suddenly believe every story you hear without asking for evidence simply because it is a fallacious story of somebody who always exposes your yansh during your numerous irrational arguments ba? cheesy

If I owned a factory that produces pig feed why would I be looking for a supplier and say that my former supplier was not having on stock at the moment in the advert I put up?
Why would I say I needed and then change it that I no longer needed and did not take down the advert and it is still up on nairaland? Do you even think at all or is your brain leaking as usual?

Why not ask him to show you his communication with me and him and when I replied him with a number or even when I said I owned a factory that makes pig feed.

It's obvious you fraternise with liars and they make good company to you.
Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by superhumanist(m): 7:40am On Jan 14, 2018
dalaman:

Butterflyl1on is a scammer . OtemAtum openly accused him of lying about trying to buy pig feeds. He said butterflyl1on placed an advert that he wanted to buy pig feed, he (Otematum) contacted him and butterflyl1on then quickly changed the story from and quickly claimed he's a not really interested in buying pig feeds, he claimed that he actuakly sells pig feeds and has a factory in Ogun state that makes pig feeds. Otematum said he then called him using the number he dropped and told him he was coming to visit his production site on Ogun state, since then the number stopped going through after butterflyl1on suspected he's some he knows. He insisted that butterflyl1on is 4everGod. grin grin and I completely believe otematum. grin

The leopard can never hide it's spots.

He will soon expose himself
Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by butterflyl1on: 7:48am On Jan 14, 2018
superhumanist:

You made a fool of yourself trying to be sharp and deceptive.

You talk like a scammer. Always changing subject when cornered and deflecting questions with long stories that have no relevance

And you talk like a scammer too always concocting stories just to discredit what you do not understand simply because you loathe it. Always trying to present the "fine print"as the full picture. Only scanners do that.

You are on the verge of bursting Your Own bubble. grin

No wonder you make good company for dalaman. He seems drawn to liars and which you are one major one as his silly comment above has shown he enjoys listening to and believing lies and never asks for evidence for lies but would always ask for evidence for truth. THE TYPICAL ATHEIST WAY. grin
Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by dalaman: 8:15am On Jan 14, 2018
butterflyl1on:
Dalaman You and that guy must be mad and seriously must enjoy telling lies and believing your lies.

So now you suddenly believe every story you hear without asking for evidence simply because it is a fallacious story of somebody who always exposes your yansh during your numerous irrational arguments ba? cheesy

If I owned a factory that produces pig feed why would I be looking for a supplier and say that my former supplier was not having on stock at the moment in the advert I put up?
Why would I say I needed and then change it that I no longer needed and did not take down the advert and it is still up on nairaland? Do you even think at all or is your brain leaking as usual?

Why not ask him to show you his communication with me and him and when I replied him with a number or even when I said I owned a factory that makes pig feed.

It's obvious you fraternise with liars and they make good company to you.

Shut up!

OtemAtum your attention is needed here. Your man is denying your encounter. I remember on the other thread when I asked you what happened, you openly challenged him to deny it and he refused. Now he's here denying it. Come oo. Here he is. grin

1 Like

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by dalaman: 8:17am On Jan 14, 2018
superhumanist:

He will soon expose himself

He has already done that.

Can't you see the way he argues like a scammer. grin.

He'll just create it own straw man and start beating it. Or make his own arguments and start running commentary on it.

1 Like

Re: I'm An Atheist That Thinks That Premarital Sex Is Wrong. Is This Unusual? by butterflyl1on: 8:29am On Jan 14, 2018
dalaman:

Shut up!

OtemAtum your attention is needed here. Your man is denying your encounter. I remember on the other thread when I asked you what happened, you openly challenged him to deny it and he refused. Now he's here denying it. Come oo. Here he is. grin

Why would I deny what never happened? It's like what you are doing every day, fighting a non existent god. Makes no sense dwelling on what is obviously untrue but just decided to raise the objection to you specifically since you chose to believe without asking for evidence as you usually do. Shows your hobnobbing with liars is for real.

Why did you not ask him for evidence then, words are cheap but actual proof is not. Let him show you proof to back up his words and watch him begin to cook up more stories and excuses.

If you were smart you would note that as the FALSELY accused I am the one demanding for evidence and note also that the accuser should not and would not hesitate to show this evidence if it was true. Let's see who can back up their words with proof shall we?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian, What Kind Of Fisherman Are You? / Homosexuality / Names Of God In Pidgin English

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.