Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,694 members, 7,802,032 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive (61794 Views)

Akin Alabi To Artist Who Shared An Artwork Of Him & Ajimobi "I Don't Like It" / Ajimobi: I Wish To Reach 70 Years Only - Ex-Governor Said In Throwback Video / Abolaji Idris Ajimobi: "I Married The Best Young Woman The North Had To Offer" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by SalamRushdie: 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
Another lie meant to decieve gullible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by Snow02: 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:
He is still washing dead bodies inside the government house to retain his seat
you beat me to it >:
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by AYOMITIDE1982(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Governor Constituted Authority Himself.
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
all I see are big FAT LIES

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by Blackhawk03(f): 7:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mstcheeeeew... First was you borrowing money to school abroad. Now, you washed dead bodies, you must be a terrible liar. Mumu head angry

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
So these people are mining skulls abroad too.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by Kenturkey048(m): 7:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
in other news
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by CyberWolf: 7:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
This man looks too young to have traveled abroad for college studies in 1963, that's roughly 54 years ago. How old was he then and how old is he now? ...
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by demoBaba: 7:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
ProsperMVE:
Any way me ma, dey hustle my own, bet9ja must cry this year

Don't kill yourself boy
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
demoBaba:

Don't kill yourself boy
hahaha
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by Galaticos444: 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
Rilly don't know why yorubas ar fascinated about dead bodies.i guess it's jst their passion

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2018
Is there no better way to inspire the youth?
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by nairavsdollars(f): 7:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
Pictures of this liar washing dead bodies or...
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
demoBaba:

Don't kill yourself boy

Hahaha
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by Boscolo: 7:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
Ajimobi lied, washing of dead bodies abroad (Uk to specific) is done by professionals. Anybody cannot just go into the health service and get a job of washing dead body not even in the 60's.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by yaki84: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
this story is akin to someone doling out hundreds of thousand to buy an i-phone, but to subcribe commondata him go dey beg motorpark touts.

Oga park wehl jor
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by pennywys(m): 7:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
kokoA:
Why is it that all the successful men in Nigeria today were once poor? "I had no shoes, I washed dead bodies, I was a bus conductor, I did okada for 20 years, I was picked from the gutter etc".. Oboy make I enter streets be that o, I must push wheel barrow by force, so that me go fit tell my own story grin
don't be stupid my friend, suffering no good

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by ehissi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Uuju
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by bennynaza(m): 7:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Adedaniel211:
hmmmmmmm

so you are FTC on a juicy topic like this, and this is the best you can do with it?
What a waste

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by Adebowale89(m): 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
adeolakemi:
even their leaders are not exempted .there's this connection between Yoruba and body parts ,I used to think body parts business is for the poor Yoruba masses but I know better now its pure genetic

Is that why you have to adopt Yoruba moniker to embrace your stupidity?. You people and impostor are inseparable
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by IYANGBALI: 8:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is super story
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by adesammy1(m): 8:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
He left Nigeria 1963 that is like 54 years ago... How old was he when he left, how old is he now? How old was he when he started washing dead bodies... These people sef

2 Likes

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by SexytorresE(f): 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
ProsperMVE:
Any way me ma, dey hustle my own, bet9ja must cry this year
lol even from me also dem go cry as dem cry for December, this year will b louder grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by ofuonyebi: 8:03pm On Jan 09, 2018
go and sit down and shut-up from dirty story...

that's how GEJ told us the cock & bull story...that he never wore shoes to school

at the end of the day he helped out those who looted Nigeria to make the mekunnus a beggar today..

like GEJ how many youths has Ajimobi made millionaires for almost his 8-yrs of terror in oyo

if he want to prove me wrong, let him declare his asset...like PMB & osinbajo...foolish deceivers..are you just aware of this from a slumber?

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by sollybaby(f): 8:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
Awwww.
Nigerians and awwww
Plz change....
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 09, 2018
SexytorresE:
lol even from me also dem go cry as dem cry for December, this year will b louder grin grin
Yes bro, they must cry
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=Gkay1 post=64044535][/quote]

bro gomina, e jo biko, who ur story have epp undecided undecided
you know get anything to talk again bah...
The thunder that will strike you is doing push-up
Mumu son of a thousand fathers tongue
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by Icon79(m): 8:10pm On Jan 09, 2018
This doesn't surprise me one bit. After all, the current kingmaker of Naija politics, Bola Tinubu, wasn't he a cab driver in Chicago for several years? He didn't even graduate from University of Chicago. But two terms as Lagos state governor turned him into one of the richest man in the world!

That's naija politics for you. Welcome Kleptocracy, y'all!

O pari

stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Gov. Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State on Tuesday said that he washed dead bodies as a youth to pay his tuition fees while schooling abroad.

Ajimobi said this at a South-West Youths Regional Summit in Osogbo.

The governor, while urging the youth to have a positive mindset toward hard work, said he spent eight years abroad washing dead bodies to survive.

He said his parents only sent him 30 dollars all through his stay abroad, adding that he had to look for a way to survive.

“I left Nigeria in 1963 to study abroad, but throughout my stay there, I was washing dead bodies to support myself to go to school.

“When ever I got home from work, I will be weeping, remembering the number of dead bodies I washed.

“My boss at work then said I should not be afraid or fear, adding that such feeling is normal for first comers.

“He encouraged me to always see those dead bodies as iced fish.

“But against all odds, I survived and that is why I am urging youths to see hard work as the only way to success.

“I am saying this to challenge the youth of our next generation not to give up.

“This is our chance as youths and as Yorubas to come together to chart a successful pathway for the country.’’

Ajimobi, however, urged Yoruba leaders and governors to unite for the progress of the Yoruba race.

https://politicsngr.com/washed-dead-bodies-survive-apc-governor-makes-shocking-confession/
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by SoldierBoy1(m): 8:14pm On Jan 09, 2018
See this man ooo... If u were not paid for the dead bodies you washed "as you claim", would you have gotten money to pay for ur education?.... In like manner Mr Constituted authority, pay people well.... Give momsy her 12months salary, give popsy hin 14months salary.... Na dem dey send us go school too. U think say we go pity u, after wetin u dey do us for Oyo State?.... Oga carry ur story go some where else jare. Hin story sef get comma, go read the guy Biography u go see . He's from a political family, his dad was an house of assembly member in the old western region. Is he trying to say his family cared less about him.... Liar, he should tell his lies to gullible people. We are not gullible..... Who be the kind guys wey dey go this kind program sef?.... Bad leader. See the kind of job he got when he came back to Nigeria sef.... Can he say he was the most qualified or connections worked things out. Yet parents that would connect you after graduation would make u do such job to survive abroad abi?.... Oniro oshi, Onye ụgha.

1 Like

Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by reality17(m): 8:16pm On Jan 09, 2018
kokoA:
Why is it that all the successful men in Nigeria today were once poor? "I had no shoes, I washed dead bodies, I was a bus conductor, I did okada for 20 years, I was picked from the gutter etc".. Oboy make I enter streets be that o, I must push wheel barrow by force, so that me go fit tell my own story grin

U wan push wheel barrow at 40? shocked Ur village ppl is at work truly
Re: Governor Ajimobi: I Washed Dead Bodies For 8 Years To Survive by ollyruffy: 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2018
No wonder he murdered Oyo State in 8 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hanan And Aisha Buhari Escape Air Crash / Tinubu Joins Hilda Baci’s IG Live To Give Her Words Of Encouragement (Pictures) / Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.