Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,791 members, 7,802,500 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:32 PM

Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) (64344 Views)

Congolese Man Marries Triplet Sisters Same Day In Colourful Wedding Ceremony / Groom Marries His Beautiful Bride Then Watches Her Die 18 Hours Later / 22-year-old Man Marries His 18-year-old Sweetheart In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
I broke up this evening, I am tired of girls cry
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

When will my england boyfriend propose to me biko embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jan 09, 2018
Whats up with 9ja men with foreign girls?....come which currency is currently d most expensive to naira, ma go find wife
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:28pm On Jan 09, 2018
The lady is pretty.
I see true love here
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
This 9ja man need german dollars to make life better...afterall, the woman has crossed over age..

when the oyinbo old woman money finish...the man go disapper to china!

yeye 419 wedding...
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by jaksmillioniar: 8:29pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
The lady is pretty.
I see true love here
u make me sad
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Mermaida(f): 8:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:
Once u go East you can't go back, the real owners of BBC,ask the ladies of other tribes

Bros biko wat is the meaning of bbc
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 8:34pm On Jan 09, 2018
Adebowale89:
East and inferiority, just read those babysit comments above. what's special in white Lady than to use her to achieve the green card

that's why I hate African mentality. the African parent would condemn intertribal marriage within their components but welcome foreigners who don't understand culture or can tolerate men to a long length

I hope they change this their unruly and hypocrisy attitudes against African intra tribal marriage soon

Thank you for this, so true. They would marry a white person before they marry someone from another ethnic group in Nigeria. African mentality (not all African countries, but many) = slave mentality.

I too don't understand what is so special about white people, but some people worship them here as if they are God.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
For her mind now she go dey feel like Cinderella not knowing all this festivity na part of the format.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
Mermaida:

Bros biko wat is the meaning of bbc

Big Black C**k, if you want you can pull my pants down and wait for it to get hard (that's the only time it's big). When it is soft it is small-ish but it can get huge if you are willing to wait cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Fulaman198(m): 8:36pm On Jan 09, 2018
princechurchill:
Once u go East you can't go back, the real owners of BBC,ask the ladies of other tribes

Why do some Eastern ladies say we are bigger then?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Mermaida(f): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fulaman198:

Big Black C**k, if you want you can pull my pants down and wait for it to get hard (that's the only time it's big). When it is soft it is small-ish but it can get huge if you are willing to wait cheesy

lol, Thanks for the lecture.
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
angry
Environer:
This Aduro (asylum seeker) is on his way to obtaining Germany's legal stay. Kudos to him. Many Nigerians have lived in Germany for donkey years without papers that allow them travel in and out of the country. With this marriage, this guy has earned his removal from aduro status in Germany. The lady will now return to Germany alone to file for him to come to Germany Legally as her husband. If she changes her mind at this point the guy is stuck in Nigeria for life grin grin grin grin grin

I once lived in Germany as a LEGAL student and I knew what went on among Yoruba, Igbo and, especially, Edo Aduro seekers in that country. One Yoruba guy, Akanbi, even almost married a mentally unstable German old cargo all for papers grin grin grin
shut ur mouth rude boy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

He's here already.

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Catalyst4real: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

English boyfriend, not England
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
I no understand this one. Did she came to marry the Nigerian or what? Who was the bride prize paid to? Naija dey prove the impossible possible
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by GoldNiagara(m): 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
And this poo is fit for front page, a dude marrying a german girl! the moderators deserved to be fired. F.I.R.E.D!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biafrasun: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
raker300:
all your village pple combine no fine reach that woman
this idiot still dey alive, I thought he should be at war front with his brothers against his master bubu and his kins men foolishlani.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by tuscani: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

here I am. Will you marry me
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Godson201333(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Environer:
This Aduro (asylum seeker) is on his way to obtaining Germany's legal stay. Kudos to him. Many Nigerians have lived in Germany for donkey years without papers that allow them travel in and out of the country. With this marriage, this guy has earned his removal from aduro status in Germany. The lady will now return to Germany alone to file for him to come to Germany Legally as her husband. If she changes her mind at this point the guy is stuck in Nigeria for life grin grin grin grin grin

I once lived in Germany as a LEGAL student and I knew what went on among Yoruba, Igbo and, especially, Edo Aduro seekers in that country. One Yoruba guy, Akanbi, even almost married a mentally unstable German old cargo all for papers grin grin grin

Your post doesnt make sense and you sound pained !!! Amebo
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by kokomilala(m): 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
Nothing wrong with that. I love my African women, but hey, I'm crazy about white women. They appreciate black men more. Once they are BLACKED, they never go back.� You know what I'm saying?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by lade007(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Environer:

You sabi well well bros......
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by tuscani: 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Environer:

just look at you
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Emimoore(m): 8:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
Please can I uploaded a picture
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Amadaz(m): 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
Who ask you?
was he talking to you?
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
baddosky1:

Why not ask your brothers from the South West who marry older women for money.

he has is mission. you don't see Yoruba screaming Yoruba amaka or Yoruba ngozi because of white ladies like person wey dey under spell

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by eunisam: 8:49pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

English not England

German not Germany

Spanish not Spain

Nigerian not Nigeria

Italian not Italy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Baaballiyo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Fulaman198:

Bandirawo noi pulaaku ma ? wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
I wonder if this union would be celebrated on a German forum grin
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by bionixs: 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
shocked

Wow nice one.
Cute couple.HML

IGBO AMAKA.
Eze nnunu , yo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by crackhaus: 8:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
Dimples129:
I wonder if this union would be celebrated on a German forum grin
Inferiority complex is a biitch cheesy
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by biacan(f): 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2018
ChiefPiiko:
I broke up this evening, I am tired of girls cry
Please if you're joking stop it chief shocked
Re: Nigerian Man Marries His German Girlfriend In Anambra (Photos) by Ahmeduana(m): 9:00pm On Jan 09, 2018
biacan:
She is so beautiful wink

t With that your okro necklace and pepper earrings?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Arrives Her 10th Wedding Anniversary In A Giant Balloon In Warri (Photos) / Groom Flashes Gun As Pastor Asked Anyone Unpleased With The Union To Signify / Malaysia-based Nigerian Man Sprays Money Lavishly To Celebrate His Arrival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.