Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,161 members, 7,780,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:10 AM

Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) (40229 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Marries Zainab Ali Bashir (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by jaymichael(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Even if he ends as IGP, he deserves it. He's educated enough and looking at him, I think he has the clout for such job in future. Don't blame the young man, blame lazy dads who don't create a good ladder for their kids to climb. I don't mean your dad though before you tear me to pieces. grin

I don't like to be biased even though I don't like APC or Buhari.
The young lad schooled abroad. Personally, I can't school in the UK then come back to join Nigeria Police. I salute his courage.
The mistakes the elites in the South make is what the North use to their own advantage. There are lots of Southern elites that can influence their superbly educated children and wards into these government agencies but they won't as long as it is not NNPC, LNPG, CENTRAL BANK etc. They prefer them to take over their business or pursue other lucrative ventures. Tomorrow when this Sanusi becomes IGP, we will be crying marginalization as if the head of these forces won't come from the qualified highest ranking officers which the North has in abundance through their foresight and ability to act while we southerners sleep.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by dubemnaija: 8:30am On Jan 10, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Lame
Everybody knows it's 30k
Nobody is envying you mehn grin

U dey mind d daft dude?

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:31am On Jan 10, 2018
wow..with all the wealth he opted to be a police officer. Patriot!! VIP police.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by goldenarrow: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

You see, anyone can claim to be a billionaire behind the anonymity of the cyberspace and I don't really like arguing economic status online because it doesn't add a dime to my bank account. People that do that are actually poor in real life but want to be recognised as big boys since there is no way of finding out. If I come to nairaland and successfully convince everyone that I'm rich, what exactly do I stand to benefit from that? I'm not a businessman trying to win the confidence of potential clients, so what is the benefit?

Moreover, I might just be arguing with someone struggling to survive, who knows.

I doubt if that thing claiming rich can give out 1k to someone he knows let alone who he doesn't know.

He might even be one of the members disturbing me with pms with different monikers.

Words of wisdom, cast in marble. Thumbs up, bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by castrol180(m): 8:36am On Jan 10, 2018
Truly he is a product of quota system

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by BanevsJoker(m): 8:37am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainJeffry:
Even if he ends as IGP, he deserves it. He's educated enough and looking at him, I think he has the clout for such job in future. Don't blame the young man, blame lazy dads who don't create a good ladder for their kids to climb. I don't mean your dad though before you tear me to pieces. grin

I hope you know that in a country with equal opportunities, all you need is the academic qualification, not your Dad's ladder. You just subconsciously confirmed his statement.

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by iamkneeyi: 8:37am On Jan 10, 2018
Future inspector general of police.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Why single him out for congratulations? Was he the only one who graduated from the Police Academy? This is so unprofessional if the Police P.R.O.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by tydi(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2018
good, of cuz he is quite needed in benue state to curb the killings of his father affiliates
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by ensamy(m): 8:40am On Jan 10, 2018
IGP in the making. I hope the post him to Aba , Abia sstate if only the NPF is ssincere with his career path and not to Abj. In Aba he will experience how to fight crime and grow fast shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by goestohell: 8:41am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

He is already on his career path, you can keep screaming "quota system, almajiri" upandan, but you know what, that is just all you can do, nothing more.

Your own career path is to be a faithful attack dog for your Fulani masters.

When they say "jump" you ask "how high?"

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by strangest(m): 8:45am On Jan 10, 2018
Hhhhh
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by alhajisocrates: 8:45am On Jan 10, 2018
Pussitto:
Emir Of Kano's Son Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially(photo)

Supol sanusi is son of the former cbn governor and presently the emir of kano, the kano born who was recently commissioned police officer
amongst others resumes duty today as he was felicitated by zonal ppro Mrs opetodola badmos on his first day as a police officer.

https://chikasom..com/2018/01/emir-of-kanos-son-resumes-duty-as.html?m=1

MAKE HIM A DPO IMMEDIATELY

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by RustyRex007(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Enjoy your poverty stricken life bro grin
Au revoir

Calm down bruh. What is ur fucking problem

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by forayfleo(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Exactly, everyone has a career and I'm not complaining.

My 30k monthly bmc allowance is sufficient for me and I won't make a derogatory comment on a commissioned police officer.

But you people should be consistent with this amount na. Sometimes 300k, later 30k and some say N500, pls which one are we to use? angry
pls use the 30k

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by agrovick(m): 8:51am On Jan 10, 2018
SUPOL:
Those two above me need counseling.

Is this not the commissioned officer lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2018
Is he resuming as a common sergeant?
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 8:56am On Jan 10, 2018
forayfleo:
pls use the 30k
Okay
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by ArodeTsolaye: 8:57am On Jan 10, 2018
He is fresh out of police college and already a Superintendent of Police? Not an Inspector which is the regular rank for commisioned graduate of police college?

Bright Southerners with a degree and who are police college graduates like this guy are commisioned Inspectors and take donkey years to become ASP (Assistant SuPol), another decade to become DSP (Deputy SUPOl) but this guy is already a full SUPOL? FYI a SUPOL can run a divisional police station as a DPO.

The funny thing is that the children of these idiotic southerners shout 'one nigeria' loudest. Now their fathers who have spent donkeys years in the police as seargents, Inspectors, AsP, DSP will be taking orders from SUPOL Sanusi who is less than 30 years. Bwahahahaha!

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by baddosky1: 8:59am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

He is already on his career path, you can keep screaming "quota system, almajiri" upandan, but you know what, that is just all you can do, nothing more.

We know he's on a career path. What's your own career path? Coming online to rant and chestbeat as a keyboard warrior with promo data. Let's see where it leads you in life.

2 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by Moukandjo: 9:02am On Jan 10, 2018
RustyRex007:

Calm down bruh. What is ur fucking problem
Later Nairaland will tell us not to be tribalistic! It's so obvious where the goat is from! They always vomit insults even when unnecessary because they're too unintelligent to engage in sensible discussions!
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by mvem(m): 9:04am On Jan 10, 2018
dubemnaija:

Zom-B, we know ur kinds. I have gone a long way in my career and I don't bloody care about his.

Now run along.
...is that ur best defense
..shake my head
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 9:07am On Jan 10, 2018
baddosky1:

We know he's on a career path. What's your own career path? Coming online to rant and chestbeat as a keyboard warrior with promo data. Let's see where it leads you in life.
Whatever my career is, that is entirely mine, not yours.

Whichever form of data I use, still the ntwk providers are not complaining, so why are you pained?

Now, I pray to continue to be in my present job and continue to rise up the ladder as time progresses,(whatever it is) and I wish you same in your present job, can I hear a resounding amen?
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 9:11am On Jan 10, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:
He is fresh out of police college and already a Superintendent of Police? Not an Inspector which is the regular rank for commisioned graduate of police college?

Bright Southerners with a degree and who are police college graduates like this guy are commisioned Inspectors and take donkey years to become ASP (Assistant SuPol), another decade to become DSP (Deputy SUPOl) but this guy is already a full SUPOL? FYI a SUPOL can run a divisional police station as a DPO.

The funny thing is that the children of these idiotic southerners shout 'one nigeria' loudest. Now their fathers who have spent donkeys years in the police as seargents, Inspectors, AsP, DSP will be taking orders from SUPOL Sanusi who is less than 30 years. Bwahahahaha!
Stop disgracing yourself, university graduates are commissioned as Assistant Superintendents in the police, immigration & prison services.

Yet you have the guts to say "bright southerners" and I want to assume you are one of those "bright southerners".
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by baddosky1: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Whatever my career is, that is entirely mine, not yours.

Whichever form of data I use, still the ntwk providers are not complaining, so why are you pained?

Now, I pray to continue to be in my present job and continue to rise up the ladder as time progresses,(whatever it is) and I wish you same in your present job, can I hear a resounding amen?

AMENNNNNNNN!

See this one...i know he thinks I am unemployed! undecided

Now say a resounding amen to this one: May you rise up in the ladder of your present work with the speed at which Nigeria's Economy is growing under Buhari...i await cool
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Gotohellosewa:

Your own career path is to be a faithful attack dog for your Fulani masters.

When they say "jump" you ask "how high?"

The guy is actually an abokiii-gworo, he is doing it for himself. I guess hunger is resetting the brains of yoruba muslims causing a noticeable dearth in their fight for abokkis for sometime now. So the abokkis have to come clean some of their shiit themselves. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by Davedgr8(m): 9:20am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Stop disgracing yourself, university graduates are commissioned as Assistant Superintendents in the police, immigration & prison services.

Yet you have the guts to say "bright southerners" and I want to assume you are one of those "bright southerners".
chairman, u're trying oh.. Been following u so i do see all ur comments.. Mehn, d way u post on nairalander.. Na person wey dey soaked nd get balance foot fit get dt kind time oh! Show me d way na

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 9:26am On Jan 10, 2018
baddosky1:

AMENNNNNNNN!

See this one...i know he thinks I am unemployed! undecided

Now say a resounding amen to this one: May you rise up in the ladder of your present work with the speed at which Nigeria's Economy is growing under Buhari...i await cool
I will rather say may my career be handled the way Buhari handles Nigeria. Speed of growth is subject to global prevailing circumstances since even the world largest economies do experience dip sometimes resulting in stunted growth.

Similarly, I pray your career be handled the way gej handled Nigeria. Pls say amen.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by tytunji29(m): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2018
CaptainJeffry:

U re smart
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

But Sanusi co-incidentally became brighter than every other colleagues therein and then got commisioned a SUPOL above ASP and even the 3 star DSP which is equivalent to a Captain in the army.
It's akin to commissioing a fresh graduate from NDA as a Lt Col which can run a battalion or even a Military-owned secondary school.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by tytunji29(m): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2018
decatalyst:

Counseling ke?
Abi serious flogging. undecided
They are both drinking panadol extra on top another man's headache undecided
I tire ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isoko Names And Their Meaning / Emir Sanusi Visits His Mother With His Mercedes Benz 220S Cabriolet (Photos) / The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.