Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) (40296 Views)

Sanusi Lamido Welcomes Baby With His 4th Wife (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Marries Zainab Ali Bashir (Photos) / Aminu Sanusi Lamido Becomes A Police Officer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 9:36am On Jan 10, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

But Sanusi co-incidentally became brighter than every other colleagues therein and then got commisioned a SUPOL above ASP and even the 3 star DSP which is equivalent to a Captain in the army.
It's akin to commissioing a fresh graduate from NDA as a Lt Col which can run a battalion or even a Military-owned secondary school.
Pls, "bright southerner", can you mention the rank on his shoulder? Since you know much about the ranks of security personels.

His picture in ceremonial dress is on page one, go back and look at the rank on his shoulder, then tell me what that rank is. Also, tell me how the rank is superior to that of a DSP. I know this should be easy for you since you are a "very bright southerner".

Do you even what is "SUPOL"?

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by ACE1010: 9:39am On Jan 10, 2018
SUPOL:
Those two above me need counseling.

Not only counselling, they need to be flogged for ranting over issues they have no business with. cheesy grin
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by ArodeTsolaye: 9:43am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

Pls, "bright southerner", can you mention the rank on his shoulder? Since you know much about the ranks of security personels.

His picture in ceremonial dress is on page one, go back and look at the rank on his shoulder, then tell me what that rank is. Also, tell me how the rank is superior to that of a DSP. I know this should be easy for you since you are a "very bright southerner".

Do you even what is "SUPOL"?

Supol means Superintendent of police (SP). One rank above DSP and two ranks above ASP. That was how the woman officer addressed him. Except you want educate us on the new 'northern' meaning.

1 Like

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by dubemnaija: 9:44am On Jan 10, 2018
mvem:
...is that ur best defense
..shake my head

Shatap!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by Harrynight(m): 9:52am On Jan 10, 2018
dubemnaija:
The future IGP of police. Product of quota system

Inspector General of Police = IGP

dont say The future IGP of police

say the future IG of police OR simply put the future IGP

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by cyprex: 9:57am On Jan 10, 2018
I congratulate you, SUPOL Sanusi.
May God take you high in your chosen career.

I hope to see bring about the much needed change into the Nigeria police.

Bravo.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 10:00am On Jan 10, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

Supol means Superintendent of police (SP). One rank above DSP and two ranks above ASP. That was how the woman officer addressed him. Except you want educate us on the new 'northern' meaning.

My Gawd!

Can you imagine this thing? So supol is Superintendent of Police? He even has the guts to talk about "northern meaning".

Is this how bright the "brighter southerners" are?

So this is the kind of thing I have been wasting time on? And to even think he is thinking he was commissioned ahead of the rank of DSP is just too scary, honestly. Yet this is the same thing talking about "brighter southerners" and "northern meaning".

Abeg bye.

Nairalanders, make una come see "brighter southerners" o.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by Horladipupo0505: 10:07am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

You see, anyone can claim to be a billionaire behind the anonymity of the cyberspace and I don't really like arguing economic status online because it doesn't add a dime to my bank account. People that do that are actually poor in real life but want to be recognised as big boys since there is no way of finding out. If I come to nairaland and successfully convince everyone that I'm rich, what exactly do I stand to benefit from that? I'm not a businessman trying to win the confidence of potential clients, so what is the benefit?

Moreover, I might just be arguing with someone struggling to survive, who knows.

I doubt if that thing claiming rich can give out 1k to someone he knows let alone who he doesn't know.

He might even be one of the members disturbing me with pms with different monikers.

bro come help me now I mid help
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by OAM4J: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2018
I recommend posting him to Benue to handle the herdsmen menace.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by Moukandjo: 10:26am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

My Gawd!

Can you imagine this thing? So supol is Superintendent of Police? He even has the guts to talk about "northern meaning".

So this is the kind of thing I have been wasting time on? And to even think he is thinking he was commissioned ahead of the rank of DSP is just too scary, honestly. Yet this is the same thing talking about "brighter southerners" and "northern meaning".

Abeg bye.

Baba, na today you know say almost all of these guys no smart?
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by bigfather(m): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Just like you are also on your career path as 30k a month BMC member.

Iyen DEEP gan ni ! Very deep ! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by guru90: 10:45am On Jan 10, 2018
MY NEXT TARGET IS FEDERAL APPOINTMENT!!!
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by MrFly(m): 11:58am On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

He is already on his career path, you can keep screaming "quota system, almajiri" upandan, but you know what, that is just all you can do, nothing more.
Dear Lord may he lead a team to tackle insurgency in Northeast. Rapid promotion to commissioner after a succesful return. Gallant police!
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by salbis(m): 12:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ragnorak:
Congratulations to him, I find it strange that someone who was born into wealth would be so hell bent on joining the NPF. I was told that his decision didn't sit well with his dad but His Highness eventually came around.

What I'm wondering about is why the PPRO will do an insta post felicitating with him on his first day, shey no be favoritism be this?
You have spoken my mind. #GoodObservation.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by ebbo(m): 12:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
Our future IG InSha Allah
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by Emmyxto(m): 12:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
Shap-shap promotion. Allah ya ba yayan talakawa hakuri!
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by Mykelpato(m): 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

If you believe there is anything like that, be prepared to believe any crap.

Perhaps some people are getting paid to defend thieves online and for that, they have the feelings others are also getting paid to stand with the govt.

If you ask them how it is, they present their WhatsApp chats as evidence. grin

If it is because of my post above, I don't deny anything I'm called on nairaland, infact I even support it, hence the post.
lol I understand bro.. Still there are media handlers here for most politicians.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by ArodeTsolaye: 2:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
LionDeLeo:

My Gawd!

Abeg bye.

You can 'intellectualize' all you want. You are not more intelligent than anyone with 1/100th of my I.Q and I'm not bragging. We both know that.

There is nothing far-fetched in my arguments and allegations considering the historical penchant of you nepotistic and intellectually-impaired fulani for gifting un-merited promotions to yourselves at the detriments of other tribes via quota system.

You can clutch straws all you want but the history of the zoo stand as my credible witness.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by LionDeLeo: 3:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
ArodeTsolaye:

You can 'intellectualize' all you want. You are not more intelligent than anyone with 1/100th of my I.Q and I'm not bragging. We both know that.

There is nothing far-fetched in my arguments and allegations considering the historical penchant of you nepotistic and intellectually-impaired fulani for gifting un-merited promotions to yourselves at the detriments of other tribes via quota system.

You can clutch straws all you want but the history of the zoo stand as my credible witness.

Bros, you are very "intelligent", and even a blind man can see it clearly, but I hope you will now take your intelligence off my mention? cheesy
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by bukqar(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
dubemnaija:

Zom-B, we know ur kinds. I have gone a long way in my career and I don't bloody care about his.

Now run along.

AM SORRY FOR HATER LIKE YOU. NOTHING GOOD WILL EVER COME OUT FROM YOUR DIRTY MIND.WHAT GOD HAS MADE NO ONE CAN TURN IT.
Re: Aminu Sanusi Lamido Resumes Duty As Police Officer Officially (Photo) by flourishingBloom(f): 1:29am On Jan 11, 2018
smileyI don't see his tribe or religion. All I see is his cuteness.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Italian Couple Perform Igbo Traditional Wedding Rites / Do You Seriously Think Black People Are Equal To White People In Intelligence? / The Ooni Of Ife Wearing The Aare Crown As He Parades The Ancient Ife Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.