Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. (29729 Views)

Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / El-Rufai Kneels Down, Begs Kogi People To Forgive Yahaya Bello / Uche Secondus Kneels Down And Prays Every Morning In His Office (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Angelanest: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
This is really touching. A mother's love can not be quantified, even in the face of imminent danger... A mother was pictured praying for her son ahead of his posting to the northeast to fight against Boko Haram terrorists. The picture shows the soldier on his knees while receiving prayers and words of encouragement from his mother.

The picture which was shared online has melted the heart of online users who have reacted to it.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/soldier-gets-knees-mother-prays-posted-north-photos.html

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Angelanest: 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by meeky007(m): 9:33pm On Jan 09, 2018
since monday mkt no dey but i go carry a bag of rice give mama for village.
Na dis one wey dem dey pay u wan make i fry beans.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Evablizin(f): 9:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
cheesy

Oh sweet mother i no go forget you,for the suffer weh you suffer for me.

Mother's love, unbreakable and unique.
May God hear and answer the prayers of mama concerning her son. AMEN.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by EASY39(m): 9:37pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lovely ,yoruba Call This Ku Oro Omo.

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by zombieTRACKER: 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
He knows the consequences
He better enlighten his mother too

A soldiers life is a ..........
Wish you the best Agile

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by amunkita(m): 9:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
"Parrant paying is so pawerfull", Aboki people will not kill us with englishiiii...

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 09, 2018
sufficient is the day of it own trouble but prayer redeemeth them.

ori iya re, a so e o
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by zendy: 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
A Python dancer? I dont care if he comes back or not

8 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Mermaida(f): 10:02pm On Jan 09, 2018
I'm always drawn to tears when I kneel for my parents to pray for me, its the most powerful prayer I know, cos it comes from their soul and guided by love

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by malware: 10:25pm On Jan 09, 2018
amunkita:
"Parrant paying is so pawerfull", Aboki people will not kill us with englishiiii...

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Paperwhite(m): 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2018
Evablizin:
cheesy

Oh sweet mother i no go forget you,for the suffer weh you suffer for me.

Mother's love, unbreakable and unique.
May God hear and answer the prayers of mama concerning her son. AMEN.
cheesy grin grin.I bu ezigbo mmadu.Chineke goziri gi adanwanyi.

4 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by cdqyehyeh(m): 10:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
e no easy to b a soldier, wish him goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 09, 2018
If you are python, you will go and will never come back but is you are a soldier God will protect you.

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:04pm On Jan 09, 2018
no be python dance him dey go for? Wat him need prayer for again... Him life dey him hand no dey any person hand again if i were u. I for remove that uniform go enjoy my love mom...soldier think like me..
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by ImperialYoruba: 11:17pm On Jan 09, 2018
May God answer your prayers for him mama...and the prayers of every sweet mouth that gave an Amen!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:18am On Jan 10, 2018
mama no fear...ur pikin na rugged...heshall return

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by perez100: 12:24am On Jan 10, 2018
Kneeling with one leg? Why?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by ibksiv(m): 1:43am On Jan 10, 2018
god guide you bro
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Nobody: 2:49am On Jan 10, 2018
I can relate. Moms are great people.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Elnino4ladies: 3:39am On Jan 10, 2018
Who force am join army?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by TheKingdom: 3:41am On Jan 10, 2018
Just look at the picture and how poor the soldier looks...fighting for thugs and multinational corporations while he and his family stay poor in Africa or the Nigger Area...

1 Like

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Partnerbiz(f): 6:18am On Jan 10, 2018
eiyaa
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Blackfire(m): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2018
God bless our mothers....

Even when we not in good terms with them

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2018
If prayers really work no soldier would die.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by NaoSlay: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by NaoSlay: 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018

I wonder what this world would be without mothers.

Motherly care is just awesome, mothers are the best gift to we mankind.

Not even a hoe or beech can replace that love.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by lonelydora: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Where is he from? I pray for your safety in the North, but remember heaven helps those that help themselves. Don't go and die for the Fulanis oooo in vain.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by nkwuocha: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2018
I bet she has other kids.None of my kids will join the NA.I will disown that child.
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by chinawapz(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2018
What about the corper posted to the North?
Re: Soldier Kneels Down As His Mother Prays For Him After His Posting To The North. by Guyman02: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2018
Son, go out there and do your job well with courage, stay safe, Mama wants you back home safe and sound.
You shall return, may God be with you

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things That Would Have Happened If Saraki Didn't Become The Senate President / Bukola Saraki: In A Different Race After A Fierce Battle / FG Extends Stay-at-home Directive For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.