Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur (3550 Views)

Any Good Auto Electrician In Ph / 6 Top Electrical Problems In Your Car / Acura Electrical Problems (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 1:28am On Jan 10, 2018
Am a rewire, i also sell launch scanning tools
Ask me any question concerning the electrical problem in your car for best do it yourself diy solution.
You can also chat me up on whatsapp for best solution to your car electrical fault 08133463086
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 1:31am On Jan 10, 2018
You can chat me up on whatsapp for fast solution
I also have electrical diagram for any car and it's free
#whatsApp 08133463086
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 1:37am On Jan 10, 2018
I will be offering free electrical diagram for any damage electrical components in ur vehicle's for diy an instructions on how to get it fix yourself
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by feelme3(m): 6:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Are you in Lagos? What is your location?
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
I worked at ikeja agidingbi kurata
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Post your car electrical problems an get best solution for free
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
I do diagnosis and repair for serious electrical problem that require pro knowledge
My office is at ikeja agidingbi kurata you can call on 08133463086
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Post your car fault code here and get meaning with full repair details
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by feelme3(m): 9:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
fabulous18:
I do diagnosis and repair for serious electrical problem that require pro knowledge
My office is at ikeja agidingbi kurata you can call on 08133463086

An electrician removed the thermostat in my maxima. Now my AC technician advised that I install it back and return the fan to its default.
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 9:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yea without the termostat there's sure risk damaging the compressor because it won't cut off at all
On a normal ground it supposed to be on and off when the temperature is high
So i'll advise you to install the third party thermostat
For long life span of the compressor, also to save you money for replacing compressor always
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by lonelydora: 9:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
How much is your Creader+ scanner? Last price oooo
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by autologic: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
fabulous18:
Yea without the termostat there's sure risk damaging the compressor because it won't cut off at all
On a normal ground it supposed to be on and off when the temperature is high
So i'll advise you to install the third party thermostat
For long life span of the compressor, also to save you money for replacing compressor always
Your customer is referring to engine thermostat not ac thermostat.

1 Like

Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Also the fan you talk about
I guess you should permanent the condeser fan with the radiator own so to avoid overheating
Some fan pick up immediately you on the ignition if you are in that condition it's not normal .
Your fan supposed to pick only if your car is running the ecu control it with the signal of temperature from engine thermostat sensor
Or when you on the a/c
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
So drive your car to any good rewire near you to get it corrected
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 1:00am On Jan 11, 2018
I also work on benz
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by feelme3(m): 4:54am On Jan 11, 2018
fabulous18:
So drive your car to any good rewire near you to get it corrected

Is this something you can do? Let me know and I will give you a call to book an appointment.
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 6:58am On Jan 11, 2018
Actually yes but i don't know the distance in between
My office is at kurata agidingbi ikeja my number
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Thanks autologic
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2018
Am here for you
Ask me anything concerning auto electrical
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by kingreign(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2018
fabulous18:
Also the fan you talk about
I guess you should permanent the condeser fan with the radiator own so to avoid overheating

Some fan pick up immediately you on the ignition if you are in that condition it's not normal .
Your fan supposed to pick only if your car is running the ecu control it with the signal of temperature from engine thermostat sensor
Or when you on the a/c

Weyrey speech.

1 Like

Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by Lexit: 9:40pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ok o. My steering controls for MODE, VOLUME and NEXT keys stopped after removing my battery sometimes last year. What do you think can rectify it? TNX
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fullman(m): 9:49pm On Jan 12, 2018
What's the effect of removing o2 sensor at the front. The one that regulate AF ratio...my car moves better.any negative effect

1 Like

Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 11:56pm On Jan 12, 2018
Lexit:
Ok o. My steering controls for MODE, VOLUME and NEXT keys stopped after removing my battery sometimes last year. What do you think can rectify it? TNkX
most probably the the steering angle is the course.
You Will need to change the steering angle sensor to get the switch back to live.
Am sorry for replying you late, i was so bussy since
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 12:00am On Jan 13, 2018
fullman:
What's the effect of removing o2 sensor at the front. The one that regulate AF ratio...my car moves better.any negative effect
The effect is damaging your exhuast catalyst
Unless it's been removed
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by Coldplay007(f): 8:48am On Jan 13, 2018
fabulous18:
most probably the the steering angle is the course.
You Will need to change the steering angle sensor to get the switch back to live.
Am sorry for replying you late, i was so bussy since

Flex nko? Can't it be flex.
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2018
Coldplay007:

Flex nko? Can't it be flex.
Yes but it's not repairable unless i will deceive you
Eve if you manage to repair it, it won't last at all.
My kindid advice is to change it once an for all to save you stress
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by captainking(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2018
fullman:
please I need solution on this too... My friends car dosent use the front 02 sensor.. His mecho removed it.. Yet my friend says his car dosent consume fuel.. Which I believe the 02 sensor is responsible for... Have you found an explanation for yours??
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by captainking(m): 11:23am On Jan 13, 2018
fabulous18:

The effect is damaging your exhuast catalyst
Unless it's been removed
does removing front 02 sensor in a car without catalytic converter have any positive or negative effect on fuel consumption?
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by soloehis(m): 6:39pm On Jan 13, 2018
I just bought nigerian used 2003 honda civic hatch back..the steering is very hard and there is EPS display on my dash boared ..it's very hard to steer..what could be the cause
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by chuka25(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2018
Hi, tanx for helping out, can u send me d electrical diagram of benz C240, my e mail is chukaeney2k@yahoo.com. Tanx once again
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by 3kay945(m): 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2018
fabulous18:
Am a rewire, i also sell launch scanning tools
Ask me any question concerning the electrical problem in your car for best do it yourself diy solution.
You can also chat me up on whatsapp for best solution to your car electrical fault 08133463086

My Rav4 02 hard start when the engine is hot or driven for like 30mins distance. Its cranks for like 5 to 6 times before starting. What could be the problem? Thanks
Re: Am Auto Electrician Ask Me Any Question Concerning The Electrical Problems In Ur by fabulous18(m): 6:25am On Jan 14, 2018
3kay945:

My Rav4 02 hard start when the engine is hot or driven for like 30mins distance. Its cranks for like 5 to 6 times before starting. What could be the problem? Thanks
the problem could be most likely the coolant sensor

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ever Locked Your Car With The Key In Ignition? Share Your Experience. / Car Tips: How To Troubleshoot Catalytic Converter / A Review Of Some Of The Very Cool Cars I Drove Lately....Santa Fe. (Part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.