Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

"batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State (3884 Views)

Ebonyi State Government Currently Recruiting / Job And Career Enhancement Opportunities In Germany / Job Opportunities In Shell-snepco Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 01, 2007
I am a Batch A Corper going to serve in Ebonyi State. Does any Nairalander have an idea what the STate is all about and the kind of opportunities available in the state. Fellow corpers should apply at Zenithbank.com
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by ausbones(m): 7:12pm On Mar 01, 2007
hi dear i served at ebonyi state if you have 2:1 go to the university they will pay you 5000, there are other places that pay more but am in a hurrry now will get back , schools govt pay 1500 and 2000 respectively depending on where you are village or town pls locate nccf in camp i was their rabbi all the best
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by schedule: 12:06pm On Mar 02, 2007
i was a batch b member in 2003-2004 , some local government like afikpo north and afikpo south pay 5000 and above but d state govt s pay is not encouraging anyway i wish u d best
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by amdaysol(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2007
I am still supposed to go on tuesday but my spirit is already down no thanks to u guys. But thanks, at least i know what

to expect.
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by giniks(f): 10:20am On Mar 05, 2007
hello,
i served in Ebonyi State. It was ok but the state is very Dry and uninstresting.
but camp is ok but you can be sure its an ok experience.
Dont know what u studied but try and be in town and work ur way into SPEB i.s The State UBE. they pay like 5k.
But banks also recruit so just relax and Wishing the best in all of it.
Try and be in EBonyi LGA their ZI is cool. Barr Diala other Z.I are not as relax and understanding as he is and they mostly get Queries.
SAfe trip to AI
And have plenty fun.

Cheers,
Ginika wink
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 05, 2007
Opportunities abound in Ebonyi state especially if you runs your way to Abakaliki. I served in 2005 Batch A and did my primary assignment at Abakaliki High School (PRESCO). I was also doing a little PP at EBSU (Ishieke) where I taught Students Business maths, Statistics, Capital market and Portfolio theory etc. If you must catch your fun you have to create it yourself in Abakaliki. I was the Registrar of the NYSC Road Safety Club. In Abakaliki, we don't brandish our phones because of the hostility of the indigenes to corps member, they incessantly snatch our phones from us, so be careful. Try and join the Road safety CDS and you will be glad you did.

ausbones:

hi dear i served at ebonyi state if you have 2:1 go to the university they will pay you 5000, there are other places that pay more but am in a hurrry now will get back , schools govt pay 1500 and 2000 respectively depending on where you are village or town please locate nccf in camp i was their rabbi all the best

What batch were you?

giniks:

hello,
i served in Ebonyi State. It was ok but the state is very Dry and uninstresting.
but camp is ok but you can be sure its an ok experience.
Dont know what u studied but try and be in town and work your way into SPEB i.s The State UBE. they pay like 5k.
But banks also recruit so just relax and Wishing the best in all of it.
Try and be in EBonyi LGA their ZI is cool. Barr Diala other Z.I are not as relax and understanding as he is and they mostly get Queries.
SAfe trip to AI
And have plenty fun.

Cheers,
Ginika wink

Are you the Ginika that was in Road safety? Together with Obichiena Michael?
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 8:13am On Mar 06, 2007
what's up guys?
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by giniks(f): 7:39pm On Mar 08, 2007
yes to all ur questions
how are you and where are u??
Cheers

Ginika
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 09, 2007
I will IM you ASAP. Cheers
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by omoga3(f): 5:40pm On Mar 17, 2007
hi ginika,i also served in ebonyi st.i was also in roadsafety my name is bukky im dat tall,dark girl dt stayed in nana s" house wit ngozi.myself<ngozi,u and mike wit simi and ara were lookin accomodation dt time .remember?hwz life?fywenka i seem not 2 remember u any how sha hw u dey.hope u girls are not missin ai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by olivegirl(f): 6:01pm On Mar 17, 2007
hello guy,
i just left edonyi 31 jan, if u can work your way to ubeb, the pay best in the town. 5000
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 18, 2007
omo ga:

hi ginika,i also served in ebonyi st.i was also in roadsafety my name is bukky im that tall,dark girl dt stayed in nana s" house wit ngozi.myself<ngozi,u and mike wit simi and ara were lookin accomodation dt time .remember?hwz life?fywenka i seem not 2 remember u any how sha hw u dey.hope u girls are not missin ai

Are you the Bukky from Unillorin?
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by Oladunni: 3:19pm On Mar 19, 2007
HELLO.GINIKA,OMO GA,NGOZI AND EVERYBODY THAT SERVED IN ABAKALIKI.THIS IS DABO PRECIOUS.TEJU AND SOLA'S FRIEND. I SERVED WITH NTA. IRONICALLY,ABAKALIKI IS A TOWN THAT FLOWS WITH MILK AND HONEY. MY GUY YOU NO GET CHOICE. U MUST HAVE BEEN THERE ANYWAY. BARR.IDIALA WAS AND IS A GOOD MAN INDEED.BUKKY WHERE IS NGOZI?I NEED YOUR NOS.THIS IS MY EMAIL AND NO-bukidabor@yahoo.co.in AND 08033523148.AM EXPECTING YOUR RESPONSE.HOW IS ARA WITH SIMI?
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by omoga3(f): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2007
fynewaka ure right its me.i now remember u were d registra ure mike or is it harry hws life.<oladunni>prepretion<hw u dey sure u must ve grown fatter ngozi is in fcmb warri.ve nt heard 4rm simi ara.my addy is tok2bookie@yahoo.co.uk
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2007
You are right! Mike is my name, the then Registrar. So how's is life with you.
Re: "batch A" Any Opportunities In Ebonyi State by omoga3(f): 8:31am On Apr 15, 2020
yes

Are you the Bukky from Unillorin?

(1) (Reply)

Job Opportunity For Graduates And Undergraduates ( Abuja Only ) / Excellium Consulting Services / How To Apply For Inec Adhoc Staff Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.