Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him (52061 Views)

Isreal DMW Lies On The Ground For Davido In London / Gifty Goes Completely Unclad In New Bedroom Photo. / Moyo Lawal Celebrates Super Eagles Victory With Sexy Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by DanielsParker(m): 9:31am On Jan 10, 2018
This doesn't make sense.
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by Harrynight(m): 9:41am On Jan 10, 2018
dis pix surfaces in 2016 or early 2017
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by Stellamariss(f): 9:44am On Jan 10, 2018
TechGod:
Hehehe , later that man will be complaining of waist pain en
hahaha u are funny
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by gonkin(m): 9:46am On Jan 10, 2018
Na die the guy dey so. Like a vehicle carrying overload
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by ReachHard: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2018
I hope say no be REVERSE COWGIRL dem wan do ooooh.. odún tuntun lawa yii o cheesy cheesy
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by DataMadam(f): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Wondering why she deleted the man's pix from her Instagram page initially.
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by nairavsdollars(f): 9:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Savage! But honestly, looking at the guy, he cant! Dude looks hungry
Finestbae1:

kiss are you sure you can handle me, looking at your profile pic!

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by queenfav(f): 9:55am On Jan 10, 2018
The truly happy couples don't even do these social media PDA's. Matching pyjamas.. Issorait! We dey wait sha.
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by cerowo(f): 10:02am On Jan 10, 2018
romeorailss:

Please what's the meaning of pda
Are u really serious or you are jst pulling strings at me...grin
Ok PDA= Public Display of Affection
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by cerowo(f): 10:04am On Jan 10, 2018
SlayQueenSlayer:

Please what's the meaning of PDA? I am new in this Lagos.
Lol. It means Public display of affection
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by Mysselff2: 10:11am On Jan 10, 2018
What is she trying to prove
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by silent10(m): 10:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
I'm Just Wondering Who Took The Photo
Probably their house help
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by ariklawani(f): 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Partnerbiz:
that girl is just lucky
How are u sure,.did u know what she is might be going tru in that marag.is what they want u to see,that u are seeing.
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by IYANGBALI: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Finestbae1:
I want my husband to be like this oo.

Hope you're listening #future husband
the only thing that will make that impossible is your body odour grin grin tongue
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by texazzpete(m): 10:51am On Jan 10, 2018
Lorbar:
After reading Bible, the next thing is to sleep on each other lipsrsealed

So sex in marriage is now a sin?

You better go for Deliverance from this spirit of confusion.
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by Mememan: 10:52am On Jan 10, 2018
IamLaura:
You rock matching P.Js and ask someone to take you and ur husband pictures to prove that ur marriage is waxing strong.
I never knew Mercy Johnson as a person that brings her relationship to social media until recently,you better thread carefully ma'am cos I don't understand this cheap show of PDA you've been displaying lately.
She's a dirty whôre
Karma....
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by etimocity(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2018
don't warried your breath w'll soon seize then you'll give up ghost. and live her to Bleep another. if your not inform you're deform
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by derato: 10:54am On Jan 10, 2018
Eastatlantaniqqa:
I'm Just Wondering Who Took The Photo
waiter nw
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2018
cerowo:

Lol.
It means Public display of affection

Thanks for putting up with a village boy like me.
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by airprinz(m): 11:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Hmm! Her breast no be here oo
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by Firstcitizen: 11:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Ovems:
Mercy! Mercy! Mercy! They are several ways of remaining relevant to your fans aside from bringing your family to social media. Don't feed the gossip mill. Your bedroom photos with your husband shouldn't be our business.

Women!!!!!!!!
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by jamace(m): 11:34am On Jan 10, 2018
I don't support bedroom publicity. It is publicity taken to extreme.
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by emperorzillion: 11:36am On Jan 10, 2018
Lorbar:
After reading Bible, the next thing is to sleep on each other lipsrsealed
Mumu na fight dem suppose dey fight gringringrin
but the question is that ,must u comment ??

Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by ikemesit4477: 11:45am On Jan 10, 2018
levrin:
GistMore.com

As shared...

BY GISTMORE : https://www.gistmore.com/bedroom-photo-mercy-johnson-hubby-sleeping-top
I was expecting him to rap those water melon, not her waist!
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Finestbae1:

kiss are you sure you can handle me, looking at your profile pic!

JESU
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by buskie13(m): 12:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
cerowo:
Why the show of PDA... Better keep your family matters off internet to aviod stories that touch undecided
excuse me,what does PDA mean?
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by mosexcellency(f): 1:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
OKorowanta:

Pure madness.
Sometimes i
wonder what type of juju/alcohol/drugs dat pushes dem to be fooling themselves on social media.
What are they trying to
achieve?There are some things dat should be kept private.
So immature.

She's human pls... I bet u wld do same or even more if u were in her shoes
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by alaskido(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
What is my business with your lying on top or under your husband. 2nd base jare in Jimmy Disu's voice.
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by Sarang(f): 5:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
IamLaura:
You rock matching P.Js and ask someone to take you and ur husband pictures to prove that ur marriage is waxing strong.
I never knew Mercy Johnson as a person that brings her relationship to social media until recently,you better thread carefully ma'am cos I don't understand this cheap show of PDA you've been displaying lately.

True talk

1 Like

Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by optional1(f): 6:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
robosky02:
na waoooooooooo

optional

Ba mi don't tell me you jealous of them oh...

Mom is still available you can recreat this..
Re: Bedroom Photo Of Mercy Johnson And Her Husband, As She Lies On Top Of Him by romeorailss: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2018
cerowo:
Are u really serious or you are jst pulling strings at me...grin
Ok PDA= Public Display of Affection

I'm actually pulling ur g-string smiley wink

kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adut Akech Buys A New House In Los Angeles / Davido: 'I Doesn't Know Kemi Olunloyo' - She Reacts / Regina Daniels Slays In Arab Dress, Pictured With A Gun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.