Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed (11045 Views)

I Finally Let Her Go. Now I Am Free / My Babe Finally Let Me Fvck Her In The A$$ / My Beautiful Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 7:48am On Jan 10, 2018
pu7pl3:

Men you guys should get a room already angry

What for, in 4 strokes it will all be over. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by ubunja(m): 7:52am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

I'm talking about sexually. undecided
Sexually??
i wouldnt have wasted 1 Word on you.
i like my hoes mute, obidient and submissive.you cant be giving speeches on your preferences with my huge D in your mouth.

2 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by pu7pl3(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

What do you think you even know about dicks undecided

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

Sexually??
i wouldnt have wasted 1 Word on you.
i like my hoes mute, obidient and submissive.you cant be giving speeches on your preferences with my huge D in your mouth.

Your insecurity screams teeny weeny pee pee. grin

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by rebranded(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2018
Ubunja and khiaa

You guys sound like a married couple about to have a divorce

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by ubunja(m): 7:55am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

4strokes is too much.you are not worth 1 stroke.you will have to settle for a BJ.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 7:56am On Jan 10, 2018
pu7pl3:

What do you think you even know about dicks undecided

I'm not a child. undecided
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by ubunja(m): 7:58am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

Your insecurity screams teeny weeny pee pee. grin
teeny weenies are perfect for virgins,teens and good gals with un-stretched pvssy.
as for you,take that borehole to the nearest horse farm.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 7:59am On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

4strokes is too much.you are not worth 1 stroke.you will have to settle for a BJ.

Yes I suppose you would have to give head with your teeny weeny impotent dyck. grin
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by pu7pl3(m): 8:01am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

I'm not a child. undecided

Sooo?? Is that a prerequisite undecided....i think you need some stuffing right about now

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by ubunja(m): 8:03am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

Yes I suppose you would have to give head with your teeny weeny impotent dyck. grin
sometimes i think english is not even your 10th language.
you are the one giving the BJ lmaoo. if that impotent dick fails to rise you are fired.
and if my teeny wenny peepee just falls in with zero grip you are out of the door.i wanna struggle to slide in.you must be tight demet.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 8:04am On Jan 10, 2018
rebranded:
Ubunja and khiaa

You guys sound like a married couple about to have a divorce

Divorce? I would just take a nigga like him to the backyard and shoot him. grin
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Martin0(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

Divorce? I would just take a nigga like him to the backyard and shoot him. grin

Do u even have the guts to shoot sefgrin
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by swiz123(m): 8:06am On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

i thought you were moving on! well since we all can see you specialize in empty threats and even emptier promises lets go on
you are not as bright as you want to be.
lesbians can advise men on women coz lesbians and men like the same thing: WOMEN.and have both actually seduced and fvcked women.something a straight gal has NEVER done.you dont ask a fish how to catch a fish.you ask a Fisherman.you dont ask an impala how to catch an impala u ask a lion.
you as a woman wanted to advice a guy on how to get a gal.something you know ZERO about.coz you have never actually toasted a gal. how many gals have you seduced and fvcked all your life?if zero.then kindly keep your mouth shut.
the topic is above your paygrade.

Lions never catch impalas cos they are too quick and they also posses a lot of stamina. Cheetah does
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by swiz123(m): 8:08am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

Ok, I see that you need to be taught a thing or two.

1. How can a lesbian tell a man how deep a woman like it, how she like his stroking? Do she have a dyck or experience the sensation of the mighty dyck, NO!

2. How can a lesbian tell a man how fast a woman love his pumping?

3. How can a lesbian tell a man how much a woman loves it doggy style?

4. How can a lesbian tell a man how a woman loves to ride him cowboy style?

5. The only thing a lesbian can tell a man is how to eat the cookie.

School's out, lesson over.

Nice write up.... It's just about time you made that dude shut up

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by ubunja(m): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2018
swiz123:

Lions never catch impalas cos they are too quick and they also posses a lot of stamina. Cheetah does
lool true.
i just gave an example.impala is the lion that first came to my mind.lmaooo
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Do u even have the guts to shoot sefgrin

Yes, if he continued to run his dumb mouth like he do on here, it would be my pleasure and everyone can thank me later. grin

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 10, 2018
prinsam30:
You guys still remember this topic I posted some time last year

www.nairaland.com/3805240/she-opened-up-me-today

Where I talked about a lady nurse who refuses me to get down with her and thereafter complained that, I was only good in kissing and smooching her anytime we meet and I don't allow her to feel me Well this is the part 2 of that very story.

After a very long time setting traps to get down with her, I finally did thanks to sconp, Frankicent biz2get rex444 luminouz tensazangetsu20 Bahddo boxer022 amuokuko youngfocus ericsmith yhemster

You guys na badoo aswear" but I don't like my sex life with her.

To cut the long story short, anytime we are in action, she complained a lot, complained about feeling pain, getting tired and me staying for too long during sex (I don't do drugs and she know it), can you guys really believe this, I thought they says nurses are the most baddest in bed but what I'm experiencing right now is the opposite.

Sometimes in the middle of Sex I got overwhelmed with her series of complaints and that will just kill every desire and feelings I had at that instant, looking at her unclothedness at that moment my Senior Man will just go down and refuses to come up again.

I have asked her severally how she really want it but she will just keep mute looking at me like lucozade. grin

We just had some serious sex about 20mins ago but to be honest with you guys I don't enjoy one bit of it, I'm getting tired already. This relationship of 11months and some weeks, I don't think it can last for another one month.

I do lust for this lady for the sex but I'm loving her much more, I cant be in a relationship where my sex life is not guaranty.

I think I need to walk away, but she has falling in love with me so deeply even the Two guys in her life before I met her are finding it very difficult to get to her, she doesn't really have their time this days.

Pls guys what should I do in this regard and w9hat could be responsible for this attitude of hers

I hate a kiss and tell nigga.
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by ubunja(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2018
swiz123:

lmaooo. how can u make anyone shut up on an internet forum.he he he. a forum is for talking and voicing opinions dude!! you are too hilaarious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Martin0(m): 8:17am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

Yes, if he continued to run his dumb mouth like he do on here, it would be my pleasure and everyone can thank me later. grin

Hahahahahahahahah na wa ooo!grin see mindgrin anyway how ur side na?
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Drdreyy: 8:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 8:19am On Jan 10, 2018
swiz123:

He's so annoying and I'm so bored, that's the only reason I'm entertaining him.. I think it's time for me to go to bed. smiley
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Drdreyy: 8:21am On Jan 10, 2018
prinsam30:
You guys still remember this topic I posted some time last year

www.nairaland.com/3805240/she-opened-up-me-today

Where I talked about a lady nurse who refuses me to get down with her and thereafter complained that, I was only good in kissing and smooching her anytime we meet and I don't allow her to feel me Well this is the part 2 of that very story.

After a very long time setting traps to get down with her, I finally did thanks to sconp, Frankicent biz2get rex444 luminouz tensazangetsu20 Bahddo boxer022 amuokuko youngfocus ericsmith yhemster

You guys na badoo aswear" but I don't like my sex life with her.

To cut the long story short, anytime we are in action, she complained a lot, complained about feeling pain, getting tired and me staying for too long during sex (I don't do drugs and she know it), can you guys really believe this, I thought they says nurses are the most baddest in bed but what I'm experiencing right now is the opposite.

Sometimes in the middle of Sex I got overwhelmed with her series of complaints and that will just kill every desire and feelings I had at that instant, looking at her unclothedness at that moment my Senior Man will just go down and refuses to come up again.

I have asked her severally how she really want it but she will just keep mute looking at me like lucozade. grin

We just had some serious sex about 20mins ago but to be honest with you guys I don't enjoy one bit of it, I'm getting tired already. This relationship of 11months and some weeks, I don't think it can last for another one month.

I do lust for this lady for the sex but I'm loving her much more, I cant be in a relationship where my sex life is not guaranty.

I think I need to walk away, but she has falling in love with me so deeply even the Two guys in her life before I met her are finding it very difficult to get to her, she doesn't really have their time this days.

Pls guys what should I do in this regard and what could be responsible for this attitude of hers

She has been circumcised, and she is not alone. That's how most Nigerian/African ladies are because majority of them have been circumcised. That is why it appears as if our ladies in Africa don't like sex like their white counterparts.

Circumcision is a very common practice in Africa and it is one of the reasons why polygamy is widespread in Africa.

It's her type that will always deny her husband of sex, not her fault though, it's because she doesn't enjoy it as a result of circumcision. I feel for the man that will eventually marry her, but if the man has low libido, then it's OK.
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by ubunja(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2018
if anyone has a problem with ubunja's posts just skip.
noone is forced to read his writeups
even God allowed Satan to write the Satanic Bible.who do u think you are desiring peeps who oppose your precious world view to go mute.lmaooo.
take a hike.
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 8:22am On Jan 10, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahahahahahah na wa ooo!grin see mindgrin anyway how ur side na?

Everything is cool, it's after 11:00 pm it's time for me to go to bed.
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by swiz123(m): 8:23am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

He's so annoying and I'm so bored, that's the only reason I'm entertaining him.. I think it's time for me to go to bed. smiley
you ain't in Nigeria I guess. It's morning here
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by swiz123(m): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

lmaooo. how can u make anyone shut up on an internet forum.he he he. a forum is for talking and voicing opinions dude!! you are too hilaarious.

But the lady was making more sense than you,you shudda concored.there is no shame in doing that.

If you are looking to please a woman, then the best people to ask are straight ladies and not lesbians. A man is even preferable to lesbians cos they know zero thing about how a man pleases a woman.infact they are even agaisnt it.

But I came to understand your point of view when you said you only cared about pleasing yourself and not the lady. That's selfish if I'm asked but then,who am I to judge

3 Likes

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 8:29am On Jan 10, 2018
swiz123:
you ain't in Nigeria I guess. It's morning here

No it's still Tuesday here.
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Martin0(m): 8:30am On Jan 10, 2018
khiaa:

Everything is cool, it's after 11:00 pm it's time for me to go to bed.
Oh ok! Sleep well!
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by khiaa(f): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:
if anyone has a problem with ubunja's posts just skip.
noone is forced to read his writeups
even God allowed Satan to write the Satanic Bible.who do u think you are desiring peeps who oppose your precious world view to go mute.lmaooo.
take a hike.

So now you talk about yourself in the 3rd person, WOW.
Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by ubunja(m): 8:34am On Jan 10, 2018
swiz123:

But the lady was making more sense than you,you shudda concored.there is no shame in doing that.

If you are looking to please a woman, then the best people to ask are straight ladies and not lesbians. A man is even preferable to lesbians cos they know zero thing about how a man pleases a woman.infact they are even agaisnt it.

But I came to understand your point of view when you said you only cared about pleasing yourself and not the lady. That's selfish if I'm asked but then,who am I to judge
dude if only books that only make sense to you were the only ones published life would be boring.
and your sense is not my sense.just like Charles Dawrin's sense is not a christian's sense.dont fear sense that go against yours.its called free speech.
and you worship women while women worship me.you strive to find a way to please women while i strive to find women who will worship me. you wont understand my sense.

1 Like

Re: My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed by Pharaoh001(f): 8:35am On Jan 10, 2018
Some men are wicked...
pls don't break her heart; and don't be like those wicked men..
talk to her and give her high drugs/drinks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / Why Are Niaja Guys Getting Married To Girls From Sierra Leone? / After Saying No, Look At What She Sent To Me (advise)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.