Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking (36408 Views)

The Artwork Mercy Aigbe Got From A Fan (photos) / Chioma The Chef Chi In Braless Outfit. Davido's Girlfriend Got Fans Talking / Mercy Aigbe Got 8 Cakes On Her 40th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by pzphoto(m): 4:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Actress Dayo Amusa and mercy Aigbe grace a TV show together and Dayo Amusa’s denim jean has got people talking.

Actress Mercy Aigbe posted a video of them dancing on the stage and people however blast dayo Amusa both on her page and on mercy Aigbe page. See screenshot below

Gist from Praizeupdates

Source :: http://www.praizeupdates.com/money-cant-buy-class-fans-react-to-actress-dayo-amusa-denim-jean-to-a-tv-show/

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by pzphoto(m): 4:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Some one even said she looks like Bag of rice.... Lol

See all the hilarious comment and photos here http://www.praizeupdates.com/money-cant-buy-class-fans-react-to-actress-dayo-amusa-denim-jean-to-a-tv-show/

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by sanchezJ(f): 4:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Her mirror must be very dusty sad

8 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by MasterKim: 4:49am On Jan 10, 2018
Just imagining how she wee hold dat chia, off her Jeans and slide her pata to d right.
loose like 3button for d cloth so her udders go dey jump upandan as I dey hit her from back.
Vaseline crew, hw u take see am?

22 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by Partnerbiz(f): 5:12am On Jan 10, 2018
she fine Jor.
haters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by TechGod(m): 5:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Jesus Is Lord !!! wow truthfully money can't buy class or give foolish people sense

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by phemmyfour: 6:01am On Jan 10, 2018
What does a bag of Maiduguri beans look like?

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by Elnino4ladies: 6:12am On Jan 10, 2018
Olosho will always be Olosho. I love her boobs sha
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by SIMPLYkush: 6:39am On Jan 10, 2018
nothing sexy about her, her smelly pussy is irrigating me from here, fat ladies always has a smelly pussy, consider mercy johnson, chigul, omawunmi, waje.... all are products of rotten kitten
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by iamrealdeji(m): 7:01am On Jan 10, 2018
Mercy Aigbe's legs look like E-money's legs,sexy girl though,yeah,she fine. Dayo Amusa looks like hippopotamus on thorn jeans. fat mess,total turn off
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by iamrealdeji(m): 7:04am On Jan 10, 2018
the first girl to comment on that IG is breathtakenly beautiful,Omg. I mean that Velma secret.
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by alade112(m): 7:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Left to me, i see nothing wrong with these pix above. We see things from different perspective sha. Beside it's her life and body. She can put on whatever she likes.

4 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by phlamesG: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Its so sad that a style of clothing usually associated with mad people has become a trend this days. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by Larrey(f): 8:02am On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
Left to me, i see nothing wrong with these pix above. We see things from different perspective sha. Beside it's her life and body. She can put on whatever she likes.
If you say so sha
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by Uyeye(m): 8:05am On Jan 10, 2018
grin

Nothing mega
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by pol23: 8:05am On Jan 10, 2018
Let her live abeg.
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by lonelydora: 8:06am On Jan 10, 2018
ok
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by nairavsdollars(f): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Leave her. Senator Yayi is not complaining

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by redness: 8:07am On Jan 10, 2018
meaning you like Olosho boobs...you go don suck tire...
Elnino4ladies:
Olosho will always be Olosho. I love her boobs sha
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by Uyeye(m): 8:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Her choice really!
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by Estellar: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2018
phemmyfour:
What does a bag of Maiduguri beans look like?
if u ask me,na who I go ask

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by Tozara(m): 8:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Nigerians are the greatest hypocrites on the planet---they venerate a particular way of life (which is why it sells in the first place), and in the same breath condemn it.

Very headless, confused and clueless bunch of nutters.

I hope they won't have to mark your graves with question marks after you die, if at the end, no one can really point at what you stood for while alive.
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by Premiumwriter: 8:11am On Jan 10, 2018
Some people sha - they don't even know what fits them and what don't cry
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by Stevengerd(m): 8:13am On Jan 10, 2018
ideabuilder:
Yoruba people shai. And somebody go tell this one she looking beautiful
See this mad man, wetin concern been yoruba for this matter now. that why u remain on a spot all the days of ur life. This Is 2018 get sense

2 Likes

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by showghan(m): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2018
Fat Pig

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by lakewise(m): 8:14am On Jan 10, 2018
MasterKim:
Just imagining how she wee hold dat chia, off her Jeans and slide her pata to d right.
loose like 3button for d cloth so her udders go dey jump upandan as I dey hit her from back.
Vaseline crew, hw u take see am?

You are one sick fuckn' puppy, but I love ur imagination wink
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by 9japrof(m): 8:15am On Jan 10, 2018
I don't have problem with her dressing, I just have problem with her looking like a shapeless shameless amoeba.

When your man cheats on you with all these pino pino girls, she would be crying what does she have that I don't have.

Shut up girl, she has a sexy body and you have nothing but a composition of fats glued together with stretch marks linen grin

1 Like

Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by omoiyalayi(m): 8:16am On Jan 10, 2018
The load wey she carry for chest na wa

Na the load I dey pity her for

Because to carry this load up & down no be small work o
Re: Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking by loadedvibes: 8:19am On Jan 10, 2018
Nigerians always reacting

(1) (2) (Reply)

Efe, Marvis & Soma With Bisola & Her Family (Photos) / Don't Blame His Wife, DJ Xgee Was Abusive To Me - Ex Girlfriend / Davido Shows Off His New Diamond Encrusted DMW Necklace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.