Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,775,005 members, 6,610,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 November 2021 at 12:56 PM

Nigerian Family Steps Out Of Their Car Unhurt After It Tumbles, People React - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Family Steps Out Of Their Car Unhurt After It Tumbles, People React (321 Views)

3-Page List Of Marriage Items By A Nigerian Family / Adorable Four Generations Photos Of A Nigerian Family / The Reality Of The First Born In Every Nigerian Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Family Steps Out Of Their Car Unhurt After It Tumbles, People React by lacemose(m): 4:46am On Jan 10, 2018
All I can say about this is that God is good. This woman and her kids were driving along Benin Ore road and saw a ditch and wanted to dodge it, and their car summersaulted and both her and her kids step out of the car without any scratch.

See the reactions of some people concerning this

GigGle Oluwa’Emma Wawu!. God’s great..
I could remember vividly 19 years ago when
something like this happened..
We came out unhurt, after coming out I ran
around, and started giving God thanks in
different languages especially Spanish..
Thank God, I’ll be 20 in April..

Gozicon Munachi They were just lucky that’s
all. A girl was crushed by a trailer yesterday
somewhere in Anambra State, meanwhile her
wedding was supposed to be on the 10th of
this month which is tomorrow, so does it
mean she didn’t deserve to live?
Manage

Barbie Jessica It Can Only Be God…..Thank You
Lord For d Gift Of Second Chance…
Meanwhile I Advice They Go To d Hospital
Immediately To Check For Internal Injuries
Izu King Thank you JESUS CHRIST… All of you
reading this post now. I pray by the Power in
the name of Jesus Christ, Accident will never
see you or any member of your family in
Jesus Christ Name Amen

See photos below

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com/2018/01/nigerian-family-steps-out-of-their-car.html

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Nigerian Family Steps Out Of Their Car Unhurt After It Tumbles, People React by Partnerbiz: 5:11am On Jan 10, 2018
nawao so lucky
Re: Nigerian Family Steps Out Of Their Car Unhurt After It Tumbles, People React by koolaid87: 5:23am On Jan 10, 2018
God is good.

We serve a living God

Alhamdulilah
Re: Nigerian Family Steps Out Of Their Car Unhurt After It Tumbles, People React by hisgrace090: 6:13am On Jan 10, 2018
To God be the glory.

May this never repeat itself in your life again, amen!

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Balance Having A Family And A Career / Gender Discrimination: Its Effects And Prospects / Get A Job In Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.