Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) (33808 Views)

Shan George Gets Engaged. To Marry For The 3rd Time (Photos) / Emmanuella Rocks Brazilian Hair For The First Time -photo / DJ Cuppy Meets Jay Jay Okocha For The First Time (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by JMystique(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:

God punish you and everything that belongs to you if you care to see the end of this fresh year stay away from my quote or else you will walk away to an unend dongeon infact you will run mad for just 5 minutes today to see how powerful I am

Shut up,goat

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by cescky(m): 10:26am On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:

God punish you and everything that belongs to you if you care to see the end of this fresh year stay away from my quote or else you will walk away to an unend dongeon infact you will run mad for just 5 minutes today to see how powerful I am

you and your father are basta.rds if you don't make me mad in 5 mins

Don't try yourself and place a death wish on your and your generation

Animal like you

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by limamintruth: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Oya, present the facts since you have them. I am waiting patiently.

She was charged for an offence provided under the 'CYBER-CRIMES ACT' (a Federal Law) & the 'CRIMINAL CODE' (applicable in the Southern region of Nigeria).

Why then would you refer to it as a 'civil' offence

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ynaija.com/explainer-kemi-olunloyos-arrest-makes-perfect-sense/amp/

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ibkgab001: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2018
JMystique:

Shut up,goat

Will catch you before the end of today and will beat you to coma
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:27am On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:

So definitely you are not following the thread before

What relationship does somebody who lives at Ibadan have with Ph if not because of the lord of frat called pastor Big head Ibiyeomie

David dragged her to pH doesn't mean he's the one still keeping her there... Kemi has said a lot of trash about a lot of people, anyone could've opened another case in phc to keep her in prison
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ibkgab001: 10:28am On Jan 10, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:

David dragged her to pH doesn't mean he's the one still keeping her there... Kemi has said a lot of trash about a lot of people, anyone could've opened another case in phc to keep her in prison

Oga free my quote and go and die somewhere

Mafinuwa
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by mankan2k7(m): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2018
This woman won my heart. watch her becomes d next Mandela
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by DataMadam(f): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2018
Good to know she's out, I just hope she wont be sent back there again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Mememan: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Threebear:
I hope she's learned her lessons .
I lost every shred of respect I had for her when she bullied a 2 year old girl, calling her obese and making some abhorrent and deleterious statements, in any other civilised society, that could have been the reason she would be thrown into prison.
Well, everyone deserves a second chance, here is hoping she's learned.
Shut up
I just deleted your stupîd post
That girl is truly fat fat obese.
She didn't bully but directly passing a message to her irresponsible parents.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by cescky(m): 10:39am On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:

Animal

I give you another 5 mins to make me mad or I'll place a curse on you
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Boleyndynasty2(f): 10:40am On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:

Oga free my quote and go and die somewhere

Mafinuwa
you're a silly child... You are the one who's going to die over ibiyeomie's issues

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Ochule1(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2018
Go in peace, sin no more.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 10:49am On Jan 10, 2018
limamintruth:

She was charged for an offence provided under the 'CYBER-CRIMES ACT' (a Federal Law) & the 'CRIMINAL CODE' (applicable in the Southern region of Nigeria).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/ynaija.com/explainer-kemi-olunloyos-arrest-makes-perfect-sense/amp/

A bogus charge. We know how corrupt the police and judiciary are?

Defamation charges can never be criminal until some sort of physical threat is involved. The police are so corrupt that they had to place two charges against her in two different courts concurrently under a CRIMINAL CODE.

First, is cyberbullying in its broadest sense totally criminal?

Supposing cyberbullying is so straightforward, why has FFK not been arrested for bullying Buhari and Okorocha? Why did Trump not arrest the celeb that posed for a magazine holding Trump's head. Why did Tinubu threaten to sue AIT for a certain damaging documentary instead of just reporting to the police?

Why? Because defamation is simply a civil offense until some form of physical threats has been employed by the bully.

When someone defames you, you have to file a letter of warning to them. Court is always the last resort. The police do not even have a part in lawsuits.

Finally, supposing Kemi is guilty, are the police any better. It was evident that Kemi never even knew why she was arrested as at the time they arrested her. That is clearly a case of the police being a tool in the hands of the rich and powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by loganx: 10:49am On Jan 10, 2018
They have succeeded in making her very relevant in the struggle for liberty.
of what use was it to send a woman to prison for this long a period.
Africans are yet to understand that sending someone to prison unnecessarily makes that person a very important figure - mandela was blowing up structures when he was caught and sent to prison - he came out of prison the most important freedom fighter of our time and the most respected statesman in the 21st century. Have you ever asked what would have happened the person called Mandela if he was never sent to prison?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Vacora(m): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2018
limamintruth:

Cyber crime? What a misnomer grin The case relates to alleged ‘Defamation’ which remains a civil matter. Just because there is a law does not mean it is criminal per se to fall foul of it? If it is a criminal matter in Nigeria where anything goes then we are on slippery grounds. The onus is on the victim to take the writer of the alleged article to court and sue for damages. Pastor ‘cry baby’ went whinging to the authorities and then she was unlawfully arrested. She has now been incarcerated and refused bail even though we all know she will attend court. The irksome issue with the whole debacle is that it simply means anyone in Nigeria can be arrested on a frivolous allegation of publishing or writing something untrue. As much as I do not like Kemi in this matter I have to stand with her against injustice or abuse of authority all orchestrated by a so called man of God. She has been punished enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by cinoedhunter: 10:55am On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:
Not a fan of Kemi but this Devil called Ibiyeomie is a shame to Christian world in general Oloriburuku pastor ... and yiu called your self Jesus like .. how I wish Thunder from heaven fire yiu and your blockos

Bible says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

You know the truth but you wanted to flex muscle that you have money and power and jail a woman for almost 6 moths based of freedom of speech I pray you too will go to that prison soon .. watch your back you will be set up before the year runs out oloriburuku Woli Eke(false prophet)
Ur pocket... go and tell him face to face lipsrsealed
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Vacora(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

A bogus charge. We know how corrupt the police and judiciary are?

Defamation charges can never be criminal until some sort of physical threat is involved. The police are so corrupt that they had to place two charges against her in two different courts concurrently under a CRIMINAL CODE.

First, is cyberbullying in its broadest sense totally criminal?

Supposing cyberbullying is so straightforward, why has FFK not been arrested for bullying Buhari and Okorocha? Why did Trump not arrest the celeb that posed for a magazine holding Trump's head. Why did Tinubu threaten to sue AIT for a certain damaging documentary instead of just reporting to the police?

Why? Because defamation is simply a civil offense until some form of physical threats has been employed by the bully.

When someone defames you, you have to file a letter of warning to them. Court is always the last resort. The police do not even have a part in lawsuits.

Finally, supposing Kemi is guilty, are the police any better. It was evident that Kemi never even knew why she was arrested as at the time they arrested her. That is clearly a case of the police being a tool in the hands of the rich and powerful.

Thanks. You took those examples straight from my mouth. Kudos. People do not get how unfair and unlawful this is. We have seen bloggers being arrested already on spurious charges. As much as some bloggers do my nuts in, I would ignore them or take them to the cleaners or publish a scathing response. A grown man running to the authorities and a pastor? grin Let’s whip out the old doll for the pastor to show where Aunty Kemi hurt his feelings grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Obidon042: 11:01am On Jan 10, 2018
lol go and sin no more..
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 11:04am On Jan 10, 2018
limamintruth:

And please, endeavor to read the link you provided because it is obvious that you didn't read it.

I will post an excerpt from the article in the link. Here is the excerpt in bold:

Also, while libel and slander are civil offences in Nigeria, defamation and false publishing are crimes under the
Criminal Code Act

That is how confused your law is.

What is libel, what is defamation? If the police were honest, why charge her with a bogus Cybercrime charge? Ibiyeomi should be suing Kemi for libel and not the police charging her with a laughable Cybercrime charge.

Moreso, who established it as a fact that Kemi's publication was false and when? Was it after the illegal arrest or during the illegal detention even after the perfection of her bail conditions?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 11:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Vacora:

Thanks. You took those examples straight from my mouth. Kudos. People do not get how unfair and unlawful this is. We have seen bloggers being arrested already on spurious charges. As much as some bloggers do my nuts in, I would ignore them or take them to the cleaners or publish a scathing response. A grown man running to the authorities and a pastor? grin Let’s whip out the old doll for the pastor to show where Aunty Kemi hurt his feelings grin

Exactly, bro. Honestly, it is sickening. And the police had to slam a bogus charge of Cybercrime. Very hilarious and excruciatingly stupid.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Threebear(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2018
Mememan:

Shut up
I just deleted your stupîd post
That girl is truly fat fat obese.
She didn't bully but directly passing a message to her irresponsible parents.
First off, your mental capacity is abnormally low.
You have nothing inside your medulla, and your cavity is most likely stuffed with tissue.
No 1 ....the girl is not obese she has very fat cheeks, but her body is far from obese.
N0 2 .....seventy percent of children lose baby fat before they reach the ages of 10 to 12.
3 ....she pointed it out initially, which was good but the fact she kept hammering on it, kept reposting the little girl's pictures with all manners of rude comments, washing every good intention she supposedly had ashore .
And 4th you can't delete my comment, because you're an irrelevant nairalander ,who is trying desperately to use me to get a little shine .
Now disappear into the puff of smoke you came from.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by mozes01(m): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2018
Welcome ma, Which other prison are you visiting next?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Vacora(m): 11:14am On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Exactly, bro. Honestly, it is sickening. And the police had to slam a bogus charge of Cybercrime. Very hilarious and excruciatingly stupid.

Reading the charges like LOL I’m dead grin If those charges were taken by CPS over here or the police, the judge will wipe his or her arse on the paper they were written and throw it out of the court.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by BluntBoy(m): 11:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Vacora:

Reading the charges like LOL I’m dead grin If those charges were taken by CPS over here or the police, the judge will wipe his or her arse on the paper they were written and throw it out of the court.

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Mp3mack: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2018
This attention seeker no go let us hear word again.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:
Not a fan of Kemi but this Devil called Ibiyeomie is a shame to Christian world in general Oloriburuku pastor ... and yiu called your self Jesus like .. how I wish Thunder from heaven fire yiu and your blockos

Bible says you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free

You know the truth but you wanted to flex muscle that you have money and power and jail a woman for almost 6 moths based of freedom of speech I pray you too will go to that prison soon .. watch your back you will be set up before the year runs out oloriburuku Woli Eke(false prophet)
Hahaha. grin I laugh when I read comments from your likes. So you applaud Kemi for slandering Ibieyeomie's name which I'm sure would've made social media judges like you call him worse names as you're doing now if he had chose to ignore her allegations but you're against him arresting her for slander?. It's actually you thunder will fire!.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ariklawani(f): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2018
cescky:

See olodo like you
She's a journalist so she's above the Law
How old are you sef?
The Law locked her up olodo
Is it ur Olodo.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by cescky(m): 11:25am On Jan 10, 2018
ibkgab001:

Will catch you before the end of today and will beat you to coma

See this frustrated goat

You haven't eaten you want to beat some one

Your actually a mad person I see

That gutter of a hole your mother used to incubate you is what I blame

Don't push me to show you who iam
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by ikemesit4477: 11:40am On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by keetel(f): 11:44am On Jan 10, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
despite her old face, i would love to Bleep her hairy pussy.... i don't care how old she is
seriously are u sure you are alright?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Released From Port Harcourt Prison For The 3rd Time (photo) by Freeman59: 12:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
see as she resemble wetin cocaine use remain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dr SID's Sister Weds Her Longtime French Boyfriend / Burna Boy Strips For Ladies At Calabar #starmusictrek (Photos) / Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.