Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta (33589 Views)

Fulani Herdsman In Benin Directs His Cows Into A Farm For Them To Eat The Corn / Yoruba Farmer Kills Fulani Herdsman In Akoko Ondo As Cattle Destroy His Crop / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by eodavids(m): 8:21am On Jan 10, 2018
CIZAR:
Clap for the woman for defending her life and farmland

Sorry Dear.
The death was just an indirect consequence. Not what the woman may have intended.

There is nothing to clap for. You can't be celebrating someone's death.

All these nonsense must be targeted for permanent stoppage by both the legislature and the executive. How else can they benefit Nigerians if they fail to solve an obvious problem of this magnitude.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by alhajisocrates: 8:35am On Jan 10, 2018
THERE IS MORE TO THAT STONE.

ALL THESE WARRI JAZZED STONE IS DANGEROUS AND IT IS A TERRORIST ACT TO KILL BY STONE.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:42am On Jan 10, 2018
diz ppl don use their hand buy trouble...
Buhari boyz are recruiting for reprisal

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:46am On Jan 10, 2018
does it mean we don't have green grass in North what are they looking for in south

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Fazemood(m): 8:49am On Jan 10, 2018
tartar9:
You guys praising someone for killing another man for destroying her crops shouldn't also complain when herdsmen kill people for stealing their cows.

Sighting a herdsman.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by bejeria101(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Rushed to a private hospital? Wow. Evil would not depart frm the people that voted a human casing to rule nigeria
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Okezedan(m): 8:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Big Lie! The incident happened on the 31 dec 2017. I live in the area where it happened. There was nothing like stone throwing confrontation btw the herdsman and any woman. The fulani guy died as a result of hunger cos they hardly feed and most times they go around begging for food. It was after his dead, his fellow herdsmen started fabricating stories that he was stoned to death...

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by jaxxy(m): 8:53am On Jan 10, 2018
This back and fought clashes shud be looked into so that al this doesn't escalate beyond wat it is. State governors shud give laws or instructions on movement and restrictions by the heardmen and let the police and vigilante enforce this like its done in ekiti. Now a herdsmen is killed lawlessly just like sm of his counterparts killed farmers in sm other area lawlessly and the menance and reprisal continues to spread lawlessly in a lawless country/state
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by tonytony208(m): 8:54am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Atiku you guys are aiming for is more Fulani than Pmb

What is your problem? Are you talking like this because herdsmen haven't attacked your family house and burn the place to the ground? Why are you so insensitive and barbaric in your manner of reasoning? You have a big foundational problem. It is Manifesting deeply by the day.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by erico2k2(m): 8:58am On Jan 10, 2018
frankyychiji:
What exactly are you talking about? That the people are now defending themselves in a country where the govt has repeatedly failed to defend them is jungle justice?

The police that has launched a manhunt for the farm owner, how many times have launched a manhunt for the rampaging herdsmen? Abeg they should go and sit down jaweh!!
Bross as nah manhunt no wahala . If nah womanhunt ok I for say .
Seriously nothing will happen I think the police have to say that in public to cover that part.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by erico2k2(m): 8:59am On Jan 10, 2018
AFONJAPIG:

Aha 4 Delta ? ?

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:02am On Jan 10, 2018
erico2k2:
Aha 4 Delta ? ?
they are like MTN everywhere you go

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by debolayinka(m): 9:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Delta people, especially women, get ready for "Operation Viper Swipe" from the presidency.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by smith666999(m): 9:08am On Jan 10, 2018
u come my farm, destroy everything.

I stone you, you stone me...
you die, I survive...
I now police is looking for me to purnish me.

thunder from my village must fire those police people.

all the herds men wet dey attack and kill 10s of villagers, famers, immigration officers, military personals, etc. how many herds men them Don arrest.

ya fada there!!!

suck my

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by daclint(m): 9:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Check well that woman is a decendant of David
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by cchiagom(f): 9:28am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Your new found Messiah
Are you for real?

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2018
kingthreat:
They encroached on her farm. She has a right to defend her property.
By killing a 15 year old boy?
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:51am On Jan 10, 2018
9jakohai:
In an ideal situation

Woman farmer calls Police, fulanis charged to court, compensation paid for crops.

But in Nigerian situation, we must fight....

Now, a 15 year old is dead, the woman is goung to be charged for manslaughter, ...tho she could get off with self defence....and there will be reprisal attacks.

The problem with Nigeria is that Nigerians refuse to use the rule of law. Instead we love to fight.

It is not fair what happened to the woman's farm .It is also not fair that the boy shoud have died. And it isn't fair that people cannot go to the law when necessary.

Yes...our legal system is corrupt and messed up. But the alternative is endless anarchic violence.
Since people have being using the rule of law on this herdmen, what is the outcome?

A 15 year-old took cow to someone's farm should be ready to face the music!

As you heard, there was an argument! The woman would have being complaining/ warning the Herdmen but they wouldn't listen hence the throwing of stones

How can a woman be on a farm as early as 5-6am, leaves around 6-7pm, nurturing and hoping to make a good harvest and a group of irresponsible herdmen will dash that hope

We are talking about someone's means of livelihood here undecided common!

If it were the other way round, perhaps the woman mistakenly run over a cow, would they have spared her

South East no be Benue ooo, make them park well! I trust those people!

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by david102(m): 9:53am On Jan 10, 2018
I sense war between herdsmen and local communities in Nigeria. Whether these herdsmen are guilty or innocent trouble seems inevitable
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by kingthreat(m): 10:01am On Jan 10, 2018
Farmerforlife:

By killing a 15 year old boy?

Imagine you have a farm, Fulani herdsmen start encroaching on yours. When you repel them, they throw stones at you? Pray not to be in a difficult situation where you might act against your will

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by TheKingIsHere: 10:04am On Jan 10, 2018
9japrof:
Make them prepare well, cos retribution dey, Fulani no dey forgive oooo

Besides I no know wetin dey give this Fulani people effontry to be this bold and wicked on people

Delta State is not benue state that refuse to fight back. The only language they fulanis know is violence. Give it to them and they will disappear.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by firo08(m): 10:06am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
Fear woman
Idiot.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by TheKingIsHere: 10:08am On Jan 10, 2018
AFONJAPIG:

Nothing dey happen. We are waiting for them. Delta State is not taraba or benue that have decided not to do anything about the fulanis.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by auwalyau: 10:19am On Jan 10, 2018
15 year old Muhammed Haruna? This is fulani herdboy, not herdman.
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by FRESHG(m): 10:35am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:
Seriously Fulani hardly forgive
YOU MEANT YOUR MASTERS

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Teiwa(f): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2018
This is self defense. This Fulani people are dangerous, it would have been her

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by ERODEDEAST(f): 10:52am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Atiku you guys are aiming for is more Fulani than Pmb
Young man Atiku is Chamba don't say what you don't know please.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Amberon11: 10:53am On Jan 10, 2018
You are a compound fool.
sarrki:
Fear woman
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by sarrki(m): 10:53am On Jan 10, 2018
Amberon11:
You are a compound fool.

Mechonu
Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Amberon11: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2018
This fool again. Have you ever condemned the actions of these fulani terrorists or even your terrorist prophet?
Delta people are not benue people. Do anyhow and see anyhow. You folks don't have the monopoly of violence.
tartar9:
You guys praising someone for killing another man for destroying her crops shouldn't also complain when herdsmen kill people for stealing their cows.

Re: Fulani Herdsman Dies After Fight With Female Farmer In Delta by Amberon11: 10:59am On Jan 10, 2018
Wasted sperm
tartar9:

Ain't the herdsmen also defending the source of their livelihood by killing people undecided

34 Sex Workers Arrested In Jigawa / Hoodlums Vandalise 200 Vehicles During Lagos Clash - Pictures / Doctor Osasogie Ogbeide Found Dead Inside Hotel Room In Benin