Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit (38743 Views)

Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) / President Buhari's Car Airlifted To Taraba As He Visits State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by ChangeIsCostant: 6:48am On Jan 10, 2018
Hon Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini , the member representing Lau local government area in the Taraba State House of Assembly wept uncontrollable while going round all the villages that were affected by the crisis between Bachama farmers and Fulani herdsmen.

The lawmaker took a big risk after being warned against visiting the scene by security details as he insisted on seeing things for himself.

The lawmaker commiserated with the people and sued for peace among them as Military and join task force have since been deployed in and around the crisis area.

At least a dozen people were killed over the weekend in apparent tit-for-tat clashes between the farmers and cattle herders in Taraba state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/hon-joseph-albasu-alkinjo-kunini-visits-lau-district-after-clash-in-taraba.html

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by ChangeIsCostant: 6:48am On Jan 10, 2018

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by HungerBAD: 6:49am On Jan 10, 2018
I am angry.

17 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by iambijo(m): 6:50am On Jan 10, 2018
R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by lordixon(m): 7:00am On Jan 10, 2018
Pls dis bodies shld b removed frm the street and buried let d dead rest

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Jabioro: 7:01am On Jan 10, 2018
Weeping and condemnation is no longer enough..hence you have seen it go back to the house of commotion where you enjoy every benefits of tax payers dividends,tell your co-members and should raise a bill of law that will be enshrined with red ink into the national constitutn.Not mere communique and stop all these avoidable human carnages

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by sarrki(m): 7:05am On Jan 10, 2018
DLondonboiy:
Buhari is evil.

Fulani herdsmen kill innocent and defenceless people, everybody keeps quiet, but some individuals come out to defend themselves, soldiers swing into action...arrest and kills them.
Too bad.

The only reason why an Ngenekwenu, a hungerbad or a sarrki would keep chanting "Buhari till I die" is because they are not in Taraba or Benue.

Nobody see omenka again, only God knows if herdsmen have killed him .

Nigerians think! una too mumu.

Shut up

You guys are always attributing Religion, ethnicity on everything

Why at you guys so full of hatred

Its too much

Always playing the victim card always

23 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by DLondonboiy: 7:07am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Its too much

You would just type without thinking. Where in my post did I mention religion or ethnicity.
We are mourning innocent people your Lord killed and you say we are full of hate while Buhari and his herdsmen are full of love, right?

Which one is victim card? Do you think at all? You kill innocent farmers and you say they are playing the victim card? Who are these zombies sef?

207 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Evablizin(f): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2018
So sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by sdindan: 7:09am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Its too much

I pray not this that befallen this innocent soul to happen to u and ur love ones. Continue being politically correct.

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by donk552(m): 7:09am On Jan 10, 2018
I think is time for rising against fulani

6 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by daryoor(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2018
useless politicians weeping up and down, benue state and taraba state govt are failure of the highest order.

let them try it in ekiti. if i were the governor of this state the generation of cows i will kill eh, there will be scarcity of meat in the country for a decade and that is just to warm up. because they are sai babas cousins you people are paying lips service and shedding crocodile tears up and down then get home to fill your tommy with delicacies and watch african magic hausa....continue

10 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by SpecialAdviser(m): 7:10am On Jan 10, 2018
I repeat. Buhari will never go unpunished.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by oteneaaron(m): 7:11am On Jan 10, 2018
sarrki:

Shut up

Its too much

This is so embarrassing. You surprise me. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

How much are you been paid by the BMC that you have become so cold and behave exactly like a Zombie undecided undecided

People were killed for Fuccks sake!! cry cry

Fathers, mothers, aunts.....humans just like you.

How and where did you see him playing the Victim card?

I pray this doesn't befall your own state, else you'll know how it feels. undecided

88 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by DLondonboiy: 7:12am On Jan 10, 2018
sdindan:

I pray not this that befallen this innocent soul to happen to u and ur love ones. Continue being politically correct.

Sarrki is only talking because it is not his brothers that they killed. He is forgetting that what befalls one, befalls alll.

Who knows if omenka has been butchered by fulani herdsmen he helped bring into power.

Where is my friend omenka??

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by AnodaIT(m): 7:23am On Jan 10, 2018
lordixon:
Pls dis bodies shld b removed frm the street and buried let d dead rest
The town is deserted, security people have warned people not to go there so who would do the burial

9 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:25am On Jan 10, 2018
Chain-Ji just dey fall on Tarabans anyhow, sai Barber

Something is really wrong with that baboon above I swear

2 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Hector09(m): 7:26am On Jan 10, 2018
Cant this people defend theirselves, keep on blaming buhari and be dien, this simislar thing happen in my village in 2015 thou one person was killed but reverse was the case when deybam and iceland boys confront them eh, uptill date no herds men ve ever cross my village, buhari is clueless so we the citizens also be clueless, operation protect urself

7 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by lordkush: 7:30am On Jan 10, 2018
Hector09:
Cant this people defend theirselves, keep on blaming buhari and be dien, this simislar thing happen in my village in 2015 thou one person was killed but reverse was the case when deybam and iceland boys confront them eh, uptill date no herds men ve ever cross my village, buhari is clueless so we the citizens also be clueless, operation protect urself
few people that tried to defend benue, have been arrested by buhari's army.

16 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Hector09(m): 7:34am On Jan 10, 2018
lordkush:
few people that tried to defend benue, have been arrested by buhari's army.

dont they have any militia group in benue, this is d time to fight for their people, buharies army can not arrest all of them

5 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by lordkush: 7:38am On Jan 10, 2018
Hector09:
dont they have any militia group in benue, this is d time to fight for their people, buharies army can not arrest all of them
buhari will do anything to protect fulanis and cattle.

I believe the number of people killed and dispaced are over 10,000 already.

+ orphans now that will go to the orphanage

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Preshy561(f): 7:44am On Jan 10, 2018
cry
so disheartening. .
rip to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Nobody: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2018
The Fulani dullard in asorock that always condoles with victims of herdsmen albeit in spirit is busy thinking of second term while people are being slaughtered randomly across the country. Never in the history of the black race has a president been this dumb.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by DLondonboiy: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2018
Hector09:

Didn't you hear that Buhari sent soldiers to arrest and kill those militia groups in taraba, collected their guns and gave it to fulani herdsmen? You dont even know what's happening in this country..

Soon, the federal government would proscribe those militia group and call them terrorists.

Una never see anything..

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Hector09(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2018
DLondonboiy:

Didn't you hear that Buhari sent soldiers to arrest and kill those militia groups in taraba, collected their guns and gave it to fulani herdsmen? You dont even know what's happening in this country..

Soon, the federal government would proscribe those militia group and call them terrorists.

Una never see anything..
na only u hear that one oo

1 Like

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by Sunnycliff(m): 7:53am On Jan 10, 2018
Buhari it shall not be well with you

4 Likes

Re: Corpses Litter In Taraba As Joseph Albasu Alkinjo kunini Weeps During Visit by buchilino(m): 7:54am On Jan 10, 2018
HONESTLY, POLITICIANS N CROCODILE TEARS R LIKE 5&6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adorable Photos Of President Buhari's First Great-grandchild / Your Call For Reconciliation Smacks Of Hypocrisy, Atiku Hits Tinubu / Depot Nigerian Army Cancels Pop Late Army Chief Attahiru Was To Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.