Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,497 members, 7,770,245 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:03 AM

Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) (15116 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by lacemose(m): 7:02am On Jan 10, 2018
For me, I think I will go for the Kim Kardashian body anytime, anywhere, jeez, it's so so sexy, I really need to know what she is doing to get that kinda body so I can advice some of my friends that are....lemme stop there before they come for me
See photo

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..com/2018/01/which-lady-would-you-prefer-kim-k-body.html

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2018
Rihanna no get breasts like dat for real life.
Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:08am On Jan 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Rihanna no get breasts like dat for real life.
You haven't seen the recent rihanna

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Did implants recently?

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:13am On Jan 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Did implants recently?
Nah she never did implants..... she stopped smoking Lisbon and it made her to start getting fat in the right places cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah she never did implants..... she stopped smoking Lisbon and it made her to start getting fat in the right places cool
Lol. So Lisbon shrinked her breasts before now. That's good to hear

3 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by festwiz(m): 7:18am On Jan 10, 2018
Rihanna any day, but that Kim K body though shocked

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

Lol. So Lisbon shrinked her breasts before now. That's good to hear
Lol it dried her but now she's back to her senses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by SIaye: 7:20am On Jan 10, 2018
The Rihanna bodyyyyyyyyy! kiss kiss
Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by daryoor(m): 7:21am On Jan 10, 2018
photoshop vs photoshop

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 10, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Tell him pls grin

2 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Daniel2289(m): 10:25am On Jan 10, 2018
Kim K boobs is too big. but she is OK from waist down.
Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Snow02: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2018
why choose one when you can have them both

3 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Snow02: 10:32am On Jan 10, 2018
Daniel2289:
Kim K boobs is too big. but she is OK from waist down.
there's no such thing as "too big boobs" the bigger they are the harder I suck..

4 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by alexlife(m): 10:32am On Jan 10, 2018
I for choose, but my babe dhe look me that kind wicked eye
Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Daniel2289(m): 10:44am On Jan 10, 2018
Snow02:
there's no such thing as "too big boobs" the bigger they are the harder I suck..
That is you.
Our likes differs.
Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by TheNobleProphet: 10:47am On Jan 10, 2018
Na Riri be my bae! wink

If she put to bed, she fit go expand like Kim!
Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by QueenBec: 10:56am On Jan 10, 2018
kim k's fake body..... Riri is better.

3 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Xinzu: 11:35am On Jan 10, 2018
I choose the Eniola Badmus body

2 Likes

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 10, 2018
As for me its either Daniella okeke or didi ekanemcheesy.kim k's body is 95 percent plastic.

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Xinzu: 11:49am On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
As for me its either Daniella okeke or didi ekanemcheesy.kim k's body is 95 percent plastic.

What of that Destiny Etiko? Mehn, that girl wan kill me for Instagram..

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 10, 2018
Xinzu:

Destiny Etiko? Who she be?...wait lemme Google image her and seecheesy
Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Xinzu: 11:56am On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Destiny Etiko? Who she be?...wait lemme Google image her and seecheesy

cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Xinzu:

ogidigidi! shocked... D destiny etiko get hips oooshocked...and someone is talking about Kim k with her plastic yansh when real ukwucious babes like dis deycheesy.naija get women i swear but d tin is dat we are not proud of what we have. Ukwu is baecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Xinzu:

cheesy
see hips oooshocked ..... Cc femieddy,greiboy,Martin0 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Martin0(m): 12:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
see hips oooshocked ..... Cc femieddy,greiboy,Martin0 smiley

Okokobioko! Chai! Thank God biaca own make sense!gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Martin0(m): 12:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Xinzu:
I choose the Eniola Badmus body

I see u like dem plenty!grin
Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by alexlife(m): 12:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
who remember that flavour obianuju video cast vixen Alisha Berry?
Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by alexlife(m): 12:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
but wetin concern me.. like say my choice go increase my account
Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by dumininu01(m): 12:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
wawu cheesy

Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Xinzu: 12:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
ogidigidi! shocked... D destiny etiko get hips oooshocked...and someone is talking about Kim k with her plastic yansh when real ukwucious babes like dis deycheesy.naija get women i swear but d tin is dat we are not proud of what we have. Ukwu is baecheesy.

Nothing compares to wide culpable hips with a large mound of ass to add jiggle to it when it swings grin

To me, a woman's glory is her booty. No booty, no Glory. End of story! cool
Re: Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 1:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Xinzu:

cheesy
Shea you nor say I dey around so make you behave undecided

Good afternoon cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man With The World’s Longest joystick Weighs It To Prove It’s Real(photos) / Have You Ever Found Love On Nairaland? / See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.