Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,919 members, 7,799,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

"If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" (25989 Views)

Have You Ever Considered Paying Tithes To Those Who Need Help? / Daddy Freeze: 'I Was Still Paying Tithes While I Was Preaching Against It' / "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" by felixomor: 11:17am On Jan 12, 2018
1Sharon:

This has nothing to do with believing in god but ur defence of these charlatans. Don't try and deflect
Defend which charlatans?
The people u call charlatans have contributed more meaning to lives than u will ever do in a million lifetimes.

Park well, dear
Re: "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" by ScienceWatch: 3:08pm On Jan 12, 2018
SpencerLewis:

Pay tithe to Who exactly? Unless to Amadioha
Yes they all must pay. Even Atheists pay tithes but they disguise it by calling it fees.

Go to the modern prophet of Atheism, Richard Dawkins website and see him demand tithes from Atheists. The last I heard it was
N27,000 per month and 1.4million Niara to have one meal per year with their Prophet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" by TEYA: 9:17pm On Jan 12, 2018
felixomor:

Wow. What is your Source of information on that? Which Rabbi told u that?
https://www.quora.com/Do-Jews-pay-tithe
I hope you will not ask me for the phone number.

Re: "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" by 1Sharon(f): 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2018
felixomor:

Defend which charlatans?
The people u call charlatans have contributed more meaning to lives than u will ever do in a million lifetimes.

Park well, dear

What meaning? Haha...by fleecing the gullible?

No thank you
Re: "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" by felixomor: 12:08am On Jan 13, 2018
1Sharon:

What meaning? Haha...by fleecing the gullible?

No thank you
Gullibility is believing that humans were not designed but originated accidental random chance.

Thats gullibility

Gullibility is not knowing your nuisance value when you sleep in religious section of nairaland yet disbelieve in God,

Thats gullibility cool
Re: "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" by felixomor: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2018
TEYA:

https://www.quora.com/Do-Jews-pay-tithe
I hope you will not ask me for the phone number.

Hahaha
Quoting quora

U for just quote nairaland grin

What a pity ! sad
Re: "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" by marvel2011(m): 1:44am On Jan 13, 2018
Meloshi:
If Tithes Makes You Rich, Then Zickerberg Would Have Been Poor'' - Reno Omokri

https://mobile.twitter.com/renoomokri/status/950956610666442752
Why is tithe paying so controversial? If I decide to pay tithe, I strongly do so because it is my own personal money and not someone's else. There are other pending way of life one should correct than tithing.
Re: "If Paying Tithes Makes You Rich, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg Would've Been Poor" by TEYA: 10:45am On Jan 13, 2018
felixomor:

Hahaha
Quoting quora

U for just quote nairaland grin

What a pity ! sad
If quora is my source what is wrong with quoting it? What is wrong with quoting nairaland if it is credible a source? Which rabbi can you quote to prove to me that Jews tithe? Are there people in Israel today that can prove they are authentic levites? The Jews, the originators of tithing don't tithe and the only pity I see is you sheep that are trying to observe the law of moses even more than the Jews. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Fires Back At Critics Of Dollar Splash On Twitter / Paul Enenche Speaks On Election Shift, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Prophet Shepherd Bushiri Coming To Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.