Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

The Weird Set Of People Tagged Athiests - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Weird Set Of People Tagged Athiests (316 Views)

Athiests, Prove To Me That BIG BANG Happened. Is this Eyewitnesses photo real? / Love Life Of Athiests And Agnostics / Let The Athiests Come In Here Lets Settle Ourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Weird Set Of People Tagged Athiests by JesusPeople: 8:50am On Jan 10, 2018
Well, I could have been an athiest, you know, sense, yea, the Bible said I walk by faith and not by sight, but I have come across some athiest and with all their debates, except from the time I just joined Nairaland where I never knew about athiest. That was the only time I was hit off balance, and after some days of praying and refraining from this site, I got my balance back.

I'm not saying you guys are not lucky and I am lucky. I'm just saying, I would have become an athiest if truly God does not exist. I also believe you can know God like I do.
Re: The Weird Set Of People Tagged Athiests by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 10, 2018
JesusPeople:
Well, I could have been an athiest, you know, sense, yea, the Bible said I walk by faith and not by sight, but I have come across some athiest and with all their debates, except from the time I just joined Nairaland where I never knew about athiest. That was the only time I was hit off balance, and after some days of praying and refraining from this site, I got my balance back.

I'm not saying you guys are not lucky and I am lucky. I'm just saying, I would have become an athiest if truly God does not exist. I also believe you can know God like I do.

It is spelt atheist, not athiest. It is very complex to understand a lot of things about God and the Universe, but believing is the worst thing you can do on your Soul and to your brain. The day you stopped reasoning, but decided to just 'believe', is the day your brain stopped firing creative thoughts, because you are constantly dumped down by data from others, who themselves never investigated the belief. The Bible was supposed to be a perfect Compendium of Human Manual and the Creators' Guide, but it was adulterated a long long time ago and the pieces of Truth in them, remain valid. But it is quite difficult knowing the corrections to make until you go back to the Ancient Sumerian Texts from which the Bible was converted to Hebrew, before being translated to other languages. You can get the closest to the real thing there.

Besides, there are other important journals which didnt make it to the present Bible, while some books, like the Book of Enoch, and other Hermetic texts were intentionally excluded from the final manuscripts to keep the masses wondering and confused about what Life is. Until they figure out and go berserk with awe.

And Truth is that it is easier for an atheist to 'understand' what God means, than for the theists who simply 'believe' in the 'illusion' created by Religions. I agree that Jesus Christ, Yahushua Ha Masiac came down to this planet with a message of Peace and Love as the panacea of prison experience on this planet. And the only way out of the matrix is unconditional Love. Yahushua did not come here to form a religion called Christianity, in fact Jesus did not here of the world Christianity throughout his 3D Physical Experience on Gaia. It was after his Ascension, that the Disciples coined the word that could loosely be translated to Christians, to describe the followers of Christ, I think it was Peter (1 of the 12) that coined that word. But Jesus Christ was NOT a Christian, Jesus was a Jew and in fact was named King of the Jews, a political position which contentiously and erroneously got him killed. They thought he is coming to take over the Kingship of that City.

Jesus did not die for your sins, and his blood will NOT wash you clean. What you sow is what you reap until you clear out the karma and escape the wheel of reincarnation. The Savior Program, was designed by the Reptillians in conjunction with the Fourth Reich, the real Illuminati and the 33 blood lines including the Japanese 34th long time ago to keep Humans on Amnesia and belief system so they can be programmed for mass consciousness and financing resources and it is breaking apart already as many Pastorpreneurs have known some level of Truth and are breaking away and sharing the Tithes and offering, its all a level of lies in the matrix. No one can save you from your deeds. You must pay for your action. It is a natural law and no religious law supercedes natural law. What you sow, so shall you reap is what Jesus taught us. His blood will not wash away your sin, that is a religious lie. And it is in the Bible, but it is not true, it is one of the decoy programs within the Bible itself. For it will be against natural laws for one to be saved by another's blood.

It is almost impossible to know the True Creator of HUmans via the use of Religions, not even one religion will lead you to Divinity, but I agree they will lead you highest level of the Illusory State via the vibratory frequencies you generate through prayers and meditations that gives you access to manipulate cosmic energy, and perform magic and miracles but you can not really know what God is until you blend the Blue and the Red and become one with the Divinity.

This message is not debatable, you will not accept it now, you may never accept it, and I totally understand, you are on a different level of awareness and what stands true to you remains your relative Truth based on the information cooked and supplied for you to access. But when you need to real Truth, it is hidden in plane sight and every Human Beings on this Planet have access to information on how to Know the Creator if they invest Years and Brain into researches and the Bible is just one of the Thousands of Book pages you need to even read to begin to fragment your mind and prepare for what is to come.

I am sorry to say that the Bible alone can not directly point you to the direction of the creator, not even the Koran alone can do that, nor Sharia K'i Sugmod or any other Holy Book. The search for your creator should begin from your own DNA. The information is available IN every Human, and when Humans are ready to 'know' not 'believe' their Makers. The direction to look is in your very own DNA. The information are encrypted there and only those who are ready to use their brains will unlock the DNA codes and activate something in them that will lead them in the direction of your Creator Gods and the Almighty God. It is a real world out there, real planets and real cities.

This I know, not believe. And hey, I was an atheist for over a decade, now I am not a Theist, not even a Pantheist, I am a non-Religious Human Being. I do not like labels. But I have met the guy who runs my own show, I have met with the Greatest Minds who designed this entire Holographic Simulation and they are in constant communication with me daily. And I think with their level of wisdom, calling them Gods is an understatement. We are ignorant toddlers compared to the guys that Designed and Created this planet.
Re: The Weird Set Of People Tagged Athiests by sonofluc1fer: 9:29am On Jan 10, 2018
JesusPeople:
I'm just saying, I would have become an athiest if truly God does not exist. I also believe you can know God like I do.
This makes no sense, Bro. I would be a Christian if truly Jesus exists. I would eat apples if truly apples exist.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

"Our God Is Afraid Of Stained Pants"---religious Lunatics / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is Lord Of All! / Who Is Actually Robbing God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.