Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) (14240 Views)

Nigerians Recount Their Terrible, Gruesome Experiences With Armed Robbers. / SARS Officer Escapes With Bullet Wound After Gun Battle With Armed Robbers. PICS / My Encounter With 'Dreaded' SARS Operatives In Lagos; Man Narrates His Ordeal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 10, 2018
A man, identified as Samuel Anwana Anwana has taken to social media to narrate his ordeal with armed robbers in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

he wrote;

"Today, God literally averted a very sad story for my sake. "I am with You" . . . . Thats what I keep hearing. . . Thank You Jesus
God did not save me today to be Depressed. . . I will celebrate GOD. He is utterly Brilliant. .
I was right inside the drivers seat when this occurred earlier today. How the bullet didn't find me only God knows. . . I believe totally in the efficacy of Gods plan for my life. Its so sad how we can't distinguish SARS officials from armed robbers. Its just sad.We have come to church to give God praise"

https://twitter.com/Samanwana/status/950496485355020288

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/01/10/man-narrates-his-ordeal-with-armed-robbers-in-in-uyo-akwa-ibom-state-pics/

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by Evablizin(f): 10:30am On Jan 10, 2018
shocked

What a wonderful God,only Him can do what no one can do. I join you to praise God,He is great.

As for the arm robbers,they will meet their end soon.

20 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jan 10, 2018
I pity all those atheists who say there's no God and that Jesus is not the son of God. Ignorance is their problem

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 10, 2018
God is real, Jesus is real, heaven and hell is real. Stop deceiving yourself

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by decatalyst(m): 10:41am On Jan 10, 2018
What a close shave with death! shocked

May God protect me, my family, friends and every nairalander. Amen.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 10, 2018
lalasticlala md44 ishilove Seun
Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 12:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
I just decided to bring out this for the sake of emphasis:

"Its so sad how we can't distinguish SARS officials from armed robbers. Its just sad."

30 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by fergusen: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
Frightening shocked

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by Mememan: 1:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
OSU people and callous attacks...
Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by mccoy47(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lairs! After doing odeshi u r coming here to spew trash!
Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by Thewesterner(m): 1:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
lofty900:
I pity all those atheists who say there's no God and that Jesus is not the son of God. Ignorance is their problem
What about those that are dead as a result of a similar unfortunate incidents

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
God is great

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by forayfleo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Glory be to God in the highest Amen.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by Queenext: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
mccoy47:
Lairs! After doing odeshi u r coming here to spew trash!
the efficacy of odeshi still depends on God.

With God, all things are beautiful
Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by Excellent4love: 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
We bless God for his protection.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by slimderek(m): 1:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
So the other people dying doesnt serve God abi?
Simple bullet missed you don turn another thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by BruncleZuma: 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mememan:
OSU people and callous attacks...

Too dimwitted to differentiate between Akwa Ibom and Awka bah?
Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by josieboy55(m): 1:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
lofty900:

So why didn’t ur so called god save other people in similar situations What abt all the xtians that died on New Year’s Day after going to worship ur so called god during the cross over service??

4 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by SpaceAngel: 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
It may even be assassins after him. They shot at the door and glass too. The shooter definitely wants him dead.

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by ebujany(m): 1:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
Only a fool says theres no God

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by ebujany(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
slimderek:
So the other people dying doesnt serve God abi?
Simple bullet missed you don turn another thing

Its not his time bro ....those bullets could not have missed him. Its more than 4 holes

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by AnodaIT(m): 1:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Na SARS.

To say that bullet catch am, SARS for display his body with guns as armed robber that died in exchange of gunfire

Thank god

3 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by slimderek(m): 1:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
ebujany:

Its not his time bro ....those bullets could not have missed him. Its more than 4 holes
Use Google Extensively, You would see news of people who arent christians surviving worse scenarios.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by lonelydora: 1:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Praise God...Amazing God, he does mind blowing things.

I'm sure he is a tither in his church. Check very well.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
josieboy55:

So why didn’t ur so called god save other people in similar situations What abt all the xtians that died on New Year’s Day after going to worship ur so called god during the cross over service??
u can't question God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by godquality: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
slimderek:
Use Google Extensively, You would see news of people who arent christians surviving worse scenarios.
no mind them. Anything they can't explain, they will involve religion to it. The guy was lucky plain and simple.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by BruncleZuma: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mememan:

When you open your brain well to see how the gun was shot, you'd know that it's OSU pigs that did it.

2 Likes

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by megareal: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Thank you Lord for his life. He is not better than others, yet you saved him. May whosoever you are trying to reach with his testimony be reached.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by engrelvis(m): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
ebujany:

u v said it all.

1 Like

Re: Man Narrates His Ordeal With Armed Robbers In In Uyo, Akwa Ibom State (pics) by engrelvis(m): 2:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
ebujany:

u v said it all.when yr time really come nothing can stop it.we thank for him

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Re-arrests Jones Abiri, Journalist Who Spent Two Years In Detention / Policeman Killed, As Youths Clash With Soldiers Over Party Food In Delta / Police Threaten Surveyor For Reporting Extortion To PUNCH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.