Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,237 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:13 AM

If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. (669 Views)

If You Own A Blog Or Website But You’re Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ / Too Busy And Needs Help On Updating Your Blogs And Websites? Employ Me. / If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Raymondviller: 10:58am On Jan 10, 2018
I am a good and passionate writer

Thing is, I have a laptop, steady internet connection and stable power supply in my area + I write pretty good too. I am also tech savvy and usually updated with the latest trends, Gist and happenings in and around the country.
What's more, I am also very good with research

and can adapt easily to whatever new/uncharted terrain your blog or website is/will be about.
I'd update daily, weekly or monthly, and report progress back to you. Depending on what our agreement is. I'd also promote the blog/website and drive traffic to it in innovative ways. As your employee, I'd give my 100% to ensure the steady growth and progress of the blog/website.

Contact me on whatsapp 09028570274
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by mastercee(m): 2:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
I will beep you on whatsapp
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Raymondviller: 3:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
mastercee:
I will beep you on whatsapp
Alright
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Raymondviller: 8:10am On Jan 18, 2018
hire me today
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Raymondviller: 10:43am On Feb 10, 2018
Raymondviller:
hire me today
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Nobody: 5:48pm On Feb 10, 2018
Re: If You Own A Blog But You're Too Busy Or Need An Extra Hand, Employ Me. by Raymondviller: 9:23pm On Feb 23, 2018
Rextayne:
hire me today

(1) (Reply)

[HIRING] Wordpress And Mobile APP Developers Needed For A Full Time Job / Drop You URL If Your Bulksms Website Send International Message / Help Needed, Want To Connect Adsense To My Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.