Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) (84811 Views)

Richard Mofe Damijo And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Dance On Set Of Christmas In Miami / Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' Celebrates His 39th Birthday Today (Photo) / Emmanuel Emenike And Osita Iheme 'Pawpaw' At His Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Just agree with him and save yourself the stress. My maternal home is IMO and I wept the last time I was there . This is like people claiming championship for what they know nothing about.

Where is poor ugly bastard called 6pax? Hear your brother out. cheesy
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by kenechi072: 9:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Bastard..last time I checked over 2million Imolites are resident in Onitsha alone. What are they doing there, why can't they relocate to their state?

As for Owerri, it is a little town filled with prostitutes and cheap brothels. You guys should stop confusing commercial se.x hawkers in Owerri with tourism. People travel to most state capitals almost every weekend. So it's not a basis for anything.

Calabar and Akwaibom takes it when it comes to tourism destinations in Nigeria at the moment. Imo state govt develop other areas of strength but definitely not tourism as I am yet to see one person in over 20yrs travelling to the state for such. This is clear because it has not helped the IGR and fiscal sustainnability of the state.

I

1 Like

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by BeijinDossier: 9:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hehehehe

Did it pain you so much?

You are a bastard for insulting your master. Who is jealous of your brothels and your girls who are prostitutes? So this brothel built by Osita is a good news for you people? Hehehehe. I spit on you low lives.

What do you have that made you think anyone is jealous of you bastards? Is it proliferation of cheap useless brothels for your girls who are mostly cheap prostitutes?

Imolites are in their millions all over Anambra but there is no single Anambran anywhere in Imo state.

Why should anyone be jealous of you illiterates that amount to nothing? Do you have an Azikiwe or Achebe or Soludo or Chimamanda etc.

Bunch of Worthless good for nothing inferior illiterates.

[s]
kenechi072:

I can bet my ass that you disgusting son of a bitch that resorted to calling someone bastard over a little issue is from Anambra state. You lots are a group of very angry, jealous, lousy illiterates who are never happy for others people. There are prostitutes even in Las Vegas, that comes with tourism. I'm sure that more than half of the girls that prostitute in Imo are from your state. Very jealous bunch. see how upset they are because of a common hotel. Anuohia. Other Igbo states and tribes pls wise up. Whenever you see any Igbo man talking down on others or bashing other trib
es or other eastern states, that person is from ANAMBRA. They they are very bitter, angry and greedy people and they suffer from extreme inferiority complex. And you bloody idiot, don't bother quoting me because I won't reply and I may not even read.
[/s]
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
FAKE WEBSITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Yommy247(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
rossyc:
That's what owerri is known for.. Nice one Osita
And statues

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by nwoke37: 4:51am On Jan 11, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Am in the tourism industry and I put it to you that owerri is not a tourist town yet , I have been to two of the towns you mentioned , in fact lived in north London for 3 month, the difference is that hospitality alone does not drive their economy as it does vegas or Atlantic City and as such can't make Owerri great even smart people in owerri knows this and are kicking against it already prostitutiting college students is not tourism. But from your reply it seems you don't consider My examples ( Florida and vegas cities ) if that's the case I rest my case.

Mind you Aba and Nnewi are example of balanced cities with heavy industries they don't lack hotels for their guests. Don't forget Ota in ogun state.

How can one make Owerri a tourist destination. What investments would be needed?
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by snowblaq(f): 6:24am On Jan 11, 2018
decatalyst:
"The Resident" sounds like a movie title grin

Who agrees?

Lol... Like Resident Evil
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 11, 2018
nwoke37:

How can one make Owerri a tourist destination. What investments would be needed?
Frankly speaking there are different types of tourist towns. Natural tourist towns made so my geographical location. And man made tourists towns.

There are two types of man made tourist towns .Historical monuments towns and entertainment based towns . There might be history in owerri but obviously we don't preserve historical places and monuments in Nigeria, that's not our strong suit . So owerri can only be a tourist town through entertainment.

What do I mean ? Owerri should let the whole Nigeria know that if the biggest star wants to visit Nigeria he will be paid the biggest money in owerri, no taxes and he would have the biggest auditorium , (where is the auditoriums?) let owerri accept to host the biggest NBA game in Africa ( where is the gymnasium?) how about hosting another event like rumble in the jungle? Or bring WWE to owerri and making the event tax free. How about establishing a world class fashion show in Owerri where 70 percent of the fabrics is African? Owerri is the only tourist town that's so due to prostitutes, that will make a white man wonder out loud.

I can go on and on and on .By now I think you have understood what I mean by owerri not being a tourist town yet.

So back to your question. Enough of the hotels. Now let them start building large world class entertainment auditorium and sightseeing places not one not two not three and let's not forget sight seeing places like natural reservations and preservation centers before they run out of land. Having a special place reserved for yearly carnivals like notting hill carnival is not a bad idea.

3 Likes

Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by rossyc(f): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2018
Yommy247:
And statues
Lol
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 7:56pm On Jan 11, 2018
kagari:
Would never forget my experience in owerri on the 6th of Jan. Went to over 30 hotels in that new owerri, all fully booked. I kon dey reason say who book am finish.

I sent you mail bro.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by TourismMan(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2018
Netanyahu1:
Frankly speaking there are different types of tourist towns. Natural tourist towns made so my geographical location. And man made tourists towns.

There are two types of man made tourist towns .Historical monuments towns and entertainment based towns . There might be history in owerri but obviously we don't preserve historical places and monuments in Nigeria, that's not our strong suit . So owerri can only be a tourist town through entertainment.

What do I mean ? Owerri should let the whole Nigeria know that if the biggest star wants to visit Nigeria he will be paid the biggest money in owerri, no taxes and he would have the biggest auditorium , (where is the auditoriums?) let owerri accept to host the biggest NBA game in Africa ( where is the gymnasium?) how about hosting another event like rumble in the jungle? Or bring WWE to owerri and making the event tax free. How about establishing a world class fashion show in Owerri where 70 percent of the fabrics is African? Owerri is the only tourist town that's so due to prostitutes, that will make a white man wonder out loud.

I can go on and on and on .By now I think you have understood what I mean by owerri not being a tourist town yet.

So back to your question. Enough of the hotels. Now let them start building large world class entertainment auditorium and sightseeing places not one not two not three and let's not forget sight seeing places like natural reservations and preservation centers before they run out of land. Having a special place reserved for yearly carnivals like notting hill carnival is not a bad idea.

You truly spoke like a tourism expert. But among all you have mentioned, don't forget tourists/visitors would need hotels to lodge.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by fero07(m): 12:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Factfinder1:
Only God knows where and how all these people makes their money....congratulations

you work,

you earn,

you save,

under 4 year's you will be surprised with what you saved.
Re: Osita Iheme Pawpaw's The Resident Hotel Opens In Owerri, Imo State (Photos) by fero07(m): 12:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Hehehehe

Did it pain you so much?

You are a bastard for insulting your master. Who is jealous of your brothels and your girls who are prostitutes? So this brothel built by Osita is a good news for you people? Hehehehe. I spit on you low lives.

What do you have that made you think anyone is jealous of you bastards? Is it proliferation of cheap useless brothels for your girls who are mostly cheap prostitutes?

Imolites are in their millions all over Anambra but there is no single Anambran anywhere in Imo state.

Why should anyone be jealous of you illiterates that amount to nothing? Do you have an Azikiwe or Achebe or Soludo or Chimamanda etc.

Bunch of Worthless good for nothing inferior illiterates.

[s][/s]
you just insulted an eastern state like this,

your brother state you share boundaries.

may igbo land never forgive you.

that's all I will say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bad Comments: Jim Iyke Shares New Pictures After Fight With Uche Maduagwu / Benedicta Elechi: Paul Odekina Is Gay, I Divorced Him, We Had Sex 11 Times Only / Dj Cuppy Went On A Blind Date To Look For A Life Partner And Was Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.