Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,000 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? (22493 Views)

How Did You Survive After Staying Back At The State You Were Posted For NYSC / A Friend Of Mine Was Posted To Kastina Who Else Was Posted There? / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Borno
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by anibi9674: 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
rivers state is like every normal state in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by 02Kebreal(m): 1:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
IVO@EBONYI STATE

3 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kano
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Bluehill1051: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
My guy, Akwa ibom na zero state. Aggressive indigenes and them too dy over hype the state

5 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Snow02: 1:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

What people don't understand is the best place to serve in Nigeria is the north especially the far north.

I was posted these during my youth service, the way I was treated, I felt like I was on top of the world..
The experience is great, they are very friendly especially the Fulanis.

The north are very friendly unlike how the media tend them to be in bad light.

The experience of serving in the north is far better than the south.

Ask any one that served in the north.

Nothing sweeter than that.
I'm also hoping to serve in a northern state most preferably Kaduna or plateau I also think the north is the best place to serve if not for the current crisis

2 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Banter1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
1.Edo 2.Rivers 3.Benue 4.Anambra 5Abia 6.Taraba 7.Kogi 8.Borno 9.Adamawa 10. Warri
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by NaoSlay: 1:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Snow02:
I'm also hoping to serve in a northern state most preferably Kaduna or plateau I also think the north is the best place to serve if not for the current crisis

Exactly bro, trust me, you will experience a lot of things that would put smile on your face.

2 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by stillmaticOG(m): 1:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Banter1:
1.Edo
2.Rivers
3.Benue
4.Anambra
5Abia
6.Taraba
7.Kogi
8.Borno
9.Adamawa
10. Warri
guy i served in taraba...anybody that loves f.uck will definitely love taraba cool

3 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by sircrabo: 1:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
stillmaticOG:

guy i served in taraba...anybody that loves f.uck will definitely love taraba cool

U Don minit

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Frankenstein90(m): 2:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yeas of course.. Iree in osun state
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Snow02: 2:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

Exactly bro, trust me, you will experience a lot of things that would put smile on your face.

ah hope so man I'm actually trying the east too call it prejudice or whatever but I just don't want to land myself there
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by mastermaestro(m): 2:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

What people don't understand is the best place to serve in Nigeria is the north especially the far north.

I was posted these during my youth service, the way I was treated, I felt like I was on top of the world..

Simple fact.
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by NaoSlay: 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Snow02:
ah hope so man I'm actually trying the east too call it prejudice or whatever but I just don't want to land myself there

LOL.

It's better to go with your mind.

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by stillmaticOG(m): 2:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
sircrabo:

U Don minit
seriously bro..coper be like king there
if i could serve again i will still choose taraba...

2 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by chieni(f): 2:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
definitely North

2 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
sircrabo:

U Don minit
lolz

So na fvck u wan go fvck for service ?
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
Clickwap:
who dash you

I can never go to borno state.
I was at maiduguri a few weeks ago. The Igbos there even drink beer in the open and watch English premier league in their bars. Very peaceful. No wahala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by aminu790(m): 2:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
velai:
May God protect you, if you are a Christian serving in the North. Christians are more endangered over there than the most endangered species on earth.
as in how bros coz the first time i heard this.

6 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Kokaine(m): 2:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

i agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by EBUBS(m): 2:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Abuja is a no. I don't like what i hate please

3 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
kcspeaks:
Please when is this NYSC stuff going to be strapped or restructured?

https://quickmarket.ng/
olodo! Strapped koor.. shior!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
OneKinGuy:
Yrs of course.....
Bornu State,
Benue State,
Adamawa State,
Nasarawa state,
Kogi state

Any south south and eastern state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
my gawd. shocked
How pesin go take survive.

People don mention almost all the 36 states for nigeria

according to majority dem mention

1.Bornu
2.Benue
3.Rivers
4.Taraba
5.Abia
6Anambra
7.Imo
8.Kano
9.Bayelsa
10.Akwa Ibom
11.Edo
12.Kogi
13.Lagos
14.Delta
15.Ondo.
16.Kaduna
17.Adamawa
18.Nasarawa
19.Osun
20.Ebonyi
Ma abasi mi. Uhuu... abasi mbok nyangha owo. Ke Nigeria ifonke aba.( my gawd, God abeg save pesin,because Naija no good again.

3 Likes

Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Oria1999: 2:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Banter1:
1.Edo
2.Rivers
3.Benue
4.Anambra
5Abia
6.Taraba
7.Kogi
8.Borno
9.Adamawa
10. Warri
What is going on in Edo?
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
pinnket:
IMO state...

That state is finished already, all the bad news you see on social media about the state is a tip of the iceberg compared to what is actually happening there on a daily basis. Nothing works there, the people are enslaved by their greed for crumbs and forget they actually are entitled to the dining table itself, armed robbery is on another scale, education is zero, unemployment, even the indegens are so lazy that they refuse farming and made everything in the market is very high, Always for every means to scam corp members because they see us as money bags...... To crown it all, they are extremely stingy.

Anybody from IMO state that's badmouthing other states, should be killed because his own state is worse.

where are you serving in Imo?
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Dee1murphy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kwara State
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by steppin: 2:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
MasViews:

Any state in the south (especially SE) is enough to make me cry
Yeah right. Keep defending the indefensible.
That's the kind of attitude that fueled Boko Haram and made it what it is today.
North is a danger zone, period!
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bridgetania:
my gawd. shocked
How pesin go take survive.

People don mention almost all the 36 states for nigeria

according to majority dem mention

1.Bornu
2.Benue
3.Rivers
4.Taraba
5.Abia
6Anambra
7.Imo
8.Kano
9.Bayelsa
10.Akwa Ibom
11.Edo
12.Kogi
13.Lagos
14.Delta
15.Ondo.
16.Kaduna
17.Adamawa
18.Nasarawa

Ma abasi mi. Uhuu... abasi mbok nyangha owo. Ke Nigeria ifonke aba.( my gawd, God abeg save pesin,because Naija no good again.

I wanna learn Akwaibom language, pm me
Re: Would Any State In Nigeria Make You Cry If You Were Posted There For NYSC? by bidexolumanish(m): 2:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
NaoSlay:

I served in the North,Jigawa state precisely . Apart from the harsh weather ,I enjoyed my service year .

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Serve In Abuja With The Likelihood Of Being Retained? / Nysc Stream 2 2016 Call Up Letter Officially Out For Printing *PICTURE* / Personal Cds Proposal Sample Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.