Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy (13801 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by banre(m): 4:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
amount of ugly girls to ugly guys is like d sea to its components... i can singlehandedly mention 12 ugly girls on here.

NL sha...there are fine ones, but they few.
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by WilsonMayowa(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
rosy1992:
They are on a low key
This your profile picture Na wa o
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Preshy561(f): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buharison:
If you're a fine girl, show your face here, stop the insults
shut up and post your sisters picture let's analyse them undecided

2 Likes

Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by mhisbliss(f): 4:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Actually we have one ... erm dat Emeka Guy ... lezz and djezzy grin finish
oh that guy, I missed his pic though, the op took it down before I saw the thread cheesy
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Lalas247(f): 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buharison:

do you know that without this your small packaging on your body, you are nothing
Lol I am fuking GORGEOUS .. even if I am flat like pancake .. with one eye .. will still be finer than any gal u can get fact grin
But we ain’t talking bout me ... ref!ner , Sinaj, laura, dimples, twäci, Debbie, Berlin, sexy, sexybb facially beautiful chics ... u Berra get glasses

Have a lovely day kiss

1 Like

Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Buharison: 4:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:

shut up and post your sisters picture let's analyse them undecided
shior, why is the thread paining you, If you're ugly, keep on masturbating over the truth

1 Like

Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by futurebillgate(m): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
rosy1992:
They are on a low key
so u are fine cause your
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buharison:

Guys here are not ugly, just say that they are too insultive
So you have seen everybody's picture abegi.

1 Like

Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Lalas247(f): 4:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
oh that guy, I missed his pic though, the op took it down before I saw the thread cheesy
They were hating on him like kilode ... all we could see on the thread was serious,y insecure Guys was so shocked I’m like see guys don humble after they see what handsome looked like grin what did safiaaa call him DAIRY MILK CHOCOLATE GUY

It was an eye opener sha .. thought we only had 5 GOOD looking guys in the whole romanceland but to our surprise .. it’s 6 ...

Brb
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Buharison: 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol I am fuking GORGEOUS .. even if I am flat like pancake .. with one eye .. will still be finer than any gal u can get fact grin
But we ain’t talking bout me ... ref!ner , Sinaj, laura, dimples, twäci, Debbie, Berlin, sexy, sexybb facially beautiful chics ... u Berra get glasses

Have a lovely day kiss
Only refiner that's averagely beautiful, the rest including you is nothing to write home about, Keep using pictures to deceive all these sex starved guys here

2 Likes

Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Buharison: 4:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So you have seen everybody's picture abegi.
If girls in this section are beautiful, we ought to be seeing pre wedding pics often, but what we do see is, Okeke Nneka nude pix revealed
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Preshy561(f): 4:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buharison:

shior, why is the thread paining you, If you're ugly, keep on masturbating over the truth
post your sisters picture please or you shut the bleep up..
who have you created to gain the effontry in calling people ugly..
fi le
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Buharison: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:

post your sisters picture please or you shut the bleep up..
who have you created to gain the effontry in calling people ugly..
fi le
My sister is very beautiful, but I can't post her picture here, It seems you are ugly, why are you having problem with this thread

1 Like

Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buharison:

If girls in this section are beautiful, we ought to be seeing pre wedding pics often, but what we do see is, Okeke Nneka nude pix revealed
So everybody should expose their private life online.
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by mhisbliss(f): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lalas247:

They were hating on him like kilode ... all we could see on the thread was serious,y insecure Guys was so shocked I’m like see guys don humble after they see what handsome looked like grin what did safiaaa call him DAIRY MILK CHOCOLATE GUY

It was an eye opener sha .. thought we only had 5 GOOD looking guys in the whole romanceland but to our surprise .. it’s 6 ...

Brb
lol now I wish I was there, he must be really cute for yall to be drooling like this, its normal for them to be jealous, guys like jude who go around forming handsome with frog face should have been there as well, I'd have teased him so they'd go green with envy cheesy

1 Like

Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Preshy561:
post your sisters picture please or you shut the bleep up.. who have you created to gain the effontry in calling people ugly.. fi le
Help me ask am.
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Buharison: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
So everybody should expose their private life online.
I am not saying they should, All I can say that most girls here runs girls or girls looking for relationship
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Buharison: 4:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
lol now I wish I was there, he must be really cute for yall to be drooling like this, its normal for them to be jealous, guys like jude who go around forming handsome with frog face should have been there as well, I'd have teased him so they'd go green with envy cheesy
cc IamJ, Just say you love jude
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buharison:

I am not saying they should, All I can say that most girls here runs girls or girls looking for relationship
Either way it is none of your business.
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Lalas247(f): 4:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buharison:

Only refiner that's averagely beautiful, the rest including you is nothing to write home about, Keep using pictures to deceive all these sex starved guys here
Let’s see wt u look like na since u are so confident sad prove us wrong cause only ugly ppl reason the way u do ...

1 Like

Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Lalas247(f): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
His moniker is adonis something lol can’t remember seff
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by mhisbliss(f): 4:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buharison:
cc IamJ, Just say you love jude
please stop smoking

3 Likes

Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Buharison: 4:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Either way it is none of your business.
In summary, I am just saying that they should give space for the beautiful ones to join nairaland.
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buharison:

In summary, I am just saying that they should give space for the beautiful ones to join nairaland.
Nairaland is open to everybody.
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Buharison: 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
mhisbliss:
please stop smoking
Hope your nudes won't be exposed again this year
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Lalas247(f): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buharison:

Accept the fact that you are ugly
When you accept that you are and also one of the gays on Nl ... maybe then i’ll Think about it

Why are u using this moniker anyway undecided wt happened to d normal one
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Buharison: 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nairaland is open to everybody.
But not to ugly people please, Do you know some foreigners use this site, so how do you want them to feel after seeing most ugly girls here
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Buharison: 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lalas247:

When you accept that you are and also one of the gays on Nl ... maybe then i’ll Think about it

Why are u using this moniker anyway undecided wt happened to d normal one
Ugly goodbye

1 Like

Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buharison:

But not to ugly people please, Do you know some foreigners use this site, so how do you want them to feel after seeing most ugly girls here
Please define ugly?
Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by mhisbliss(f): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lalas247:

His moniker is adonis something lol can’t remember seff
adonis, sounds like the name of a greek god cheesy why didn't you mention me I shouldn't have mnissed that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Beautiful Girls In Nairaland, Whyyyyyyyy by Lalas247(f): 4:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
shinarlaura:

Hahahahaha.... ur comments are always funny

Imagine I told op u beautiful and he said u are not ... lol let’s prepare his funeral .. THIS WOULD BE LIT grin
Should I share where he said it so the right ppl see it grin

Happy Wednesday beautiful .. how’s work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

........... / Why White Men Will Forever Be Ahead Of Black Men. / Can You Stop Loving Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.