Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Advise her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise her (1483 Views)

Please Members Of This Group, Advise Her Please / My Girlfriend Is A FIRST CLASS STUDENT Based On Caffeine. Please Advise Her / Advise Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise her by JonnyConnection: 12:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
My marriage has been frustrating, my husband has been jobless and feeding has been war. I begged for help last month and since I have been on the comment box begging for help, some guy slides into my dm and I told him my story, he decided to help me but he said I must leave my husband and be his girl.
He asked me how much I needed to start business , I told him 2 million just to scare him, he asked for my account number I sent him , this afternoon I got 3. 6 million in my account . But the alert came with a text .
He said, If you are not ready to let your husband go and be my girl, send me back my money, but if you are ready , start any business of your choice. Use the 1. 6 million to get yourself a small car for now,he has sent me 400k earlier but he said I should not spend or touch it till he makes it up to 4 million . is he a ritualist? my hands are shaking as I type this. He might see it but I don’t care . What should I do ? I am tempted to walk away from my marriage I have suffered too much . I have never had such money in my account before since I was born .
Help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .
Quick advise now now .

https://www.instagram.com/p/BduneG1lUxE/?taken-by=break_or_makeup

Re: Advise her by kennysam91: 12:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
I don't even no wat 2 say 4 nw let me tink ;i wil cm back 2 tell u my conclusion
Re: Advise her by Ajoboss(m): 1:02pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dis life na wa
Re: Advise her by ubunja(m): 1:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
your font is sexy.which one is it?
Re: Advise her by JonnyConnection: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Georgia
ubunja:
your font is sexy.which one is it?
Re: Advise her by ubunja(m): 3:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
JonnyConnection:
Georgia
appreciated

1 Like

Re: Advise her by richythePH(f): 3:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Re: Advise her by JonnyConnection: 3:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
You welcome.
ubunja:

appreciated
Re: Advise her by JonnyConnection: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Na real wa
Ajoboss:
Dis life na wa
Re: Advise her by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
You mean a total stranger sent her 3.6m and told her to send it back if she won't leave her husband.

Tales by moonlight.

1 Like

Re: Advise her by frankkydee(m): 4:16pm On Jan 11, 2018
Chikita66:
You mean a total stranger sent her 3.6m and told her to send it back if she won't leave her husband.

Tales by moonlight.

My dear,it's a full blown lie. Pls,if you believe this crap,OYO lo wa!!!!
Re: Advise her by JonnyConnection: 4:17pm On Jan 11, 2018
why do you think it is a lie?
frankkydee:

My dear,it's a full blown lie. Pls,if you believe this crap,OYO lo wa!!!!
Re: Advise her by JonnyConnection: 4:20pm On Jan 11, 2018
It is not tales by moonlight. Things are happening pray you do not experience it.
Chikita66:

Tales by moonlight.
Re: Advise her by JonnyConnection: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2018
We are waiting.
kennysam91:
I don't even no wat 2 say 4 nw let me tink ;i wil cm back 2 tell u my conclusion
Re: Advise her by HappyScent: 9:43pm On Jan 12, 2018
The man can be a ritualist.he can use u for sacrifice!!how will he send u cash without seeing you in person.i they fear ohhh
Re: Advise her by kennysam91: 9:44pm On Jan 12, 2018
JonnyConnection:
We are waiting.
Really I can't say u should live your husband bt no dat money is d root o everything bt nt in every case. 1 qus :- to wat % dd u love u husband. 2nd :- Dd u tink dat God can not bless u husband again.3rd :- tink Abt u children future wat lesson ar u teaching dem.
Re: Advise her by JonnyConnection: 10:00am On Jan 15, 2018
I am actually not the person.
kennysam91:

Really I can't say u should live your husband bt no dat money is d root o everything bt nt in every case. 1 qus :- to wat % dd u love u husband. 2nd :- Dd u tink dat God can not bless u husband again.3rd :- tink Abt u children future wat lesson ar u teaching dem.
Re: Advise her by JonnyConnection: 11:50am On Jan 23, 2018
grin
HappyScent:
The man can be a ritualist.he can use u for sacrifice!!how will he send u cash without seeing you in person.i they fear ohhh
Re: Advise her by Pubichairs(m): 12:02pm On Jan 23, 2018
send him back the money, and tell him to go to hell, your husband in the other hand needs an advice and serious beating

1 Like

Re: Advise her by Olamsoh: 8:29am On Nov 04, 2018
grin hi
Pubichairs:
send him back the money, and tell him to go to hell, your husband in the other hand needs an advice and serious beating

(1) (Reply)

It's A Shame For A Woman To Chase After A Man If You Agree Let's Hear Your Point / A US Based Nigerian Sugar Mummy Popularly Known As Mama T Wants A New Boy Lover / Beardless Guys Can Now Fix Beards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.