Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

Digital Farming - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Digital Farming (919 Views)

Earn 60% Monthly Passive Income On Digital Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Digital Farming by darlingjoylyn(f): 12:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
WITH BITCLUB ADVANTAGE, YOU………
Link is on my SIGNATURE

*EARN #62,700 Monthly (Passive Income). WITHOUT RECRUITING*

*NOTE: Once you're in the group, introduce yourself and state the person that invited you as - PURPLE

Bitclub Advantage is a Company trading in CryptoCurrencies also called Digital Currency such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Litecon, Monero. Every investor gets a share of profit from it's trading activities. Bitclub Advantage is not Ponzi scheme. Ponzi scheme has no product to trade with, that is why they crash and fizzle away.

Bitclub Advantage is a genuine internet business platform where you get 300% of your investment in 9 - 12 months depending on your investment package.

You can transfer your earnings directly to your local bank account as you earn NOT until when you get 300%.

*Flexible Investment Package ranging from N12,600 - N4,220,580.*

Let's say you invest in Gold Package which is N215,880.

Your daily earnings is N2,850

Weekly is N14,250 (Mon - Friday)

Monthly is N62,700

Your Total Earnings for 45 weeks is N641,250

Profit N641,250 - N215,880 = N425,370

*Wow! This is cool money without stress! Stop losing money to desperate Ponzi promoters and unreliable schemes!!! Enough is Enough!!!*

Let's assume you fix N215,880 in a bank with 5% interest rate, if you are lucky, you will get N10,794 for a year as interest which is 105% of your Investment while Bitclub is 300%

Bitclub (Capital 100% + Profit 200%) = 300%

Bank (Capital 100% + Interest 5%) = 105%

From the above analysis, which one would you prefer?

Get smarter with your money & let it work for you. Enough of making your bank rich. Improve your financial intelligence.

The Rich & Billionaires didn't save money in bank. They invest their money & thereby become richer.

*NO REFERRAL REQUIRED BEFORE YOU EARN. IT IS TOTALLY OPTIONAL!*

For more info, Join our WhatsApp,

Link is on my SIGNATURE

#DollarsOnMyMind!
#DigitalFarminginprogress
Re: Digital Farming by darlingjoylyn(f): 12:00am On Jan 12, 2018
Kenya it's close to you.....lets go get this.

Kindly come here for activation, i've got a gift for you if you activate with me

Re: Digital Farming by darlingjoylyn(f): 12:04am On Jan 12, 2018
.*Robert Kiyosaki says: "if someone invites u to join a Network Marketing business, join the business even if u don't know what it is all about. But be patient and learn the process gradually and relentlessly. Remain there even if it takes u five years to be successful in it b'cos when the benefits begin to flow, u will NEVER be the same person ever again."*

*People don't have the patience to build a business for 3 years. But they have the patience to go to work for 40 years.*

*It's crazy how some people feel that 2-5 years in a business is a long time to get rich. However don't feel that 40 years at a job is a long time to stay broke. Change your mindset!*
Re: Digital Farming by darlingjoylyn(f): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2018
https:/I2sUlzbScWn23Ro5gGx6LG

The link to our whatsapp group
Re: Digital Farming by darlingjoylyn(f): 7:26am On Jan 12, 2018
https:///I2sUlzbScWn23Ro5gGx6LG

Join the link for a brief seminar.

No referrals needed to EARN
Re: Digital Farming by darlingjoylyn(f): 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2018
My team and I are launching a free referral bonus. We shall be giving out one referral per person for the next 7days

Get on board and join:https:///I2sUlzbScWn23Ro5gGx6LG
and we roll it.

Re: Digital Farming by bizybrain(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2018
The link isn't leading to anywhere can you give a number we can reach you with

(1) (Reply)

Get Professional Motion Graphics|explainer|logo Reveal Videos(very Cheap!) / Online Stocks Trading In Nigeria. / Welcome to financial solution center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.