Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady (34939 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Daviddson(m): 3:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by emperormossad(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Another one!
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hmmmm.....
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Edge1(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Pataricatering:
Same reason why no woman has time for “ potential “ anymore ! Too many women have been backstabbed by the dude with potential that she sacrificed with only to turn Casanova once he blows .

You sound like an APC member

6 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by DONADAMS(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
nonsense...I tried commenting earlier..una no let me..I don vex sef...I'm not contributing anything again

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
invest at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by KingLennon(m): 3:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
Divay22:
Lol
I'm not against investing in a lady... But while doing that, try as much as possible to invest in yourself also...
While supporting her, pls support yourself.
You hit the nail on the head grin
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Blackhawk03(f): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Check out my profile and guess the dish.... Winner gets a credit alert instantly. kiss

Rice, shrimps and smoked fish grin angry
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by omoluabi001(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
I swear am a living withness....I thought she was a good and trustworthy girl not knowing she is just a terrible human being. She started growing attitudes when she was serving in the North at a time we were planning to settle down. The romantic love becomes bitter....caring nko? that one dey inisde dustbin...
I latter find out that she has been dating a guy since her final year....Lesson learnt though and now I realise if I had go ahead with that marriage I will have been The most Unhappiest man alive....Some girls are good but not all that glitter is gold, she is even begging for forgiveness now sef but its too late.

10 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by teamv: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
dont the guy have relatives

4 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by newoffer: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
I no Da Rocha eyan Statutory Builder Okorocha

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by correctguy101(m): 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
You don't invest in a person be it a guy or a lady with sole reason of marriage or expect them to love you in return.
The Castruccio effect will take effect. Gratitude is a burden many would want to be relieved of..

Invest in a person cos you expect them to take care of your own kids at your peril.

Can't you just help someone if you have enough without expecting anything in return? Most people who never expected anything in return end up getting everything from the person they invested/helped become somebody.

I can boldly say this, it has given me great friends who can do anything for me too.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by XTLikeNat777: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
The issue is if an illiterate got you educated and you later see yourself superior to him/her, if indeed you love the person - try and get him/her upgraded for compatibility then.

If there's no genuine love, then kindly ask God for wisdom and understanding on how to draw a curtain on a mutually acceptable slate. Otherwise, it won't end well.

2 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by newoffer: 3:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
I no be Da Rocha eyan Statutory Builder Okorocha
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by toolovely(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
some ladies don't know that such actions have repercussion. i know of a lady in my area then. this man was Togo doing business and invested heavily on this lady and her brothers. this lady later graduated and when this man then came to marry her, she said the man wasnt his type.
i dont know what happened oooo. but things turned really bad for the girl's family. his elder brother died, his other brother became crippled, the other two guys became mad. she lost her job. infact, it was really a disaster for them.

me, if i must do that, i will marry you first, and you will be giving birth while you go to school.

if you like, after school and you feel i'm no longer you type, you can go. that's the advise i will give to anyone i know
but i no fit do that kind thing

10 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by daewoorazer(m): 3:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Suegbe na some pple’s middle name
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by bejeria101(m): 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
She be bank? Invest ko harvest ni.

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by cstr1001: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why would you invest in a girl? Are you that Jobless?

You need to open related threads on nairaland to see how the guy in question end up being blamed by the ladies after his expectation from the girl he invested on was predictably cut-off.

That is when you will know the meaning of level don change.

Give to an orphanage, don't invest on a girl and expect anything significant.

8 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by press005: 3:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
i wish to raise a generation dat will be of help to all...

There are many pple out there dat needs help, i mean so numerous...In dis life, i know i will still help out a lot of ladies and wouldn't even bother dating them or expecting a paybk

Infact the plan should be to help establish pple , both genders without expecting anything in return.

This life should be a simple one.

2 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by chasom(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Me can neva date a jobless girls again or students I ve tried for dem enough dats my new yr discission

9 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Uyeye(m): 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
shocked sad sad

i find this topic derogatory even as a man!

3 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by newoffer: 3:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Invest on yourself o. I can only invest on my wife. When people give u list dem no go deduct all ur wahala o.
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by MetalJigsaw(m): 3:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
It is only a foolish man that will invest in a woman expecting a guaranteed loyalty from her when he hasn't put a ring to her finger. How would he explain this to his family and friends??

2 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
And that's y the Quran says her overhead only becomes binding on you if and only u have paid the Sadaq.
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by chukxy44(m): 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
okay
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Maxi112: 3:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
ubunja:

so once a guy upgrades his woman's future he must also work on his.mhmm
i agree.sense is there
exactly you must first invest in yourself before thinking about another. It's never anything close to "self-centeredness" it's encouraged.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by cstr1001: 3:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
toolovely:
some ladies don't know that such actions have repercussion. i know of a lady in my area then. this man was Togo doing business and invested heavily on this lady and her brothers. this lady later graduated and when this man then came to marry her, she said the man wasnt his type.
i dont know what happened oooo. but things turned really bad for the girl's family. his elder brother died, his other brother became crippled, the other two guys became mad. she lost her job. infact, it was really a disaster for them.

me, if i must do that, i will marry you first, and you will be giving birth while you go to school.

if you like, after school and you feel i'm no longer you type, you can go. that's the advise i will give to anyone i know
but i no fit do that kind thing
The bolded is the smart thing to do.

A lot of pregnant corpers we see in camp are investments being protected by the surest possible method- pregnancy.

Those are smart guys.

2 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Rice, shrimps and smoked fish grin angry
And the sauce?
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
I did that sometime past in my life and I have come this conclusion that everyone bear your papa name until time is right. It happens to the ladies too and I know of a lady that did that and the guy said he can't marry her. She cursed him and the guy is in village as a pauper she in the city doing well. Spend all your money better yourself, upgrade so that someone like DJ Cuppy will look your side

3 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by ibietela2(m): 3:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
Divay22:
Lol
I'm not against investing in a lady... But while doing that, try as much as possible to invest in yourself also...
While supporting her, pls support yourself.

Can i get that your profile picture
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
We've all been victims of this before,as a guy you MUST have spent at one point or the other.it hurts when they don't appreciate the gesture or see a future with you,but verily verily I say unto you "LIFE GOES ON" and when it does goes on and you don't spend for the next girl that is not yet your wife,you've been upgraded mentally to GOD MODE

3 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by klax(m): 3:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
I won't call it invest will rather call it spending* I think these both male and female are guilty but much more on the side of female.

It's a great risk spending on a girl while your own life remain dormant. Naturally woman are much back stabbers in term of change in status. They will dump you the moment upgrading enter their status and will bluff you like hell. Woman are strange beign they can f u c k you up any damn time and if you are not strong in mind you might act stupid and see your name for wrong reason in newspaper.

So my take is if you chose to spend on girl or lady don't be stagnant in your own life progrssion or else heart attack is loading.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Want To 'do' Before They Say 'I Do'? / 10 Deadly Words Used By A Woman - / Why Nigerian Ladies Should Never Settle For Less

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.