Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady (34913 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / 'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Princecalm(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
bola565:
Ladies kills faster than suicide

I stopped reading comments at this level... he just said it all
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Princecalm(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
bola565:

I stopped reading comments at this level... he just said it all
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Princecalm(m): 8:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
bola565:

I stopped reading comments at this point..... He just said it all.
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by OlivetBen(m): 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
Divay22:
Lol
I'm not against investing in a lady... But while doing that, try as much as possible to invest in yourself also...
While supporting her, pls support yourself.
You are right.
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by MrMcJay(m): 8:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Fragileheart:
When I look around all I see is selfishness

Since hunters have learnt r to shoot without missing, birds have learnt to fly without perching.
- African Proverb.

If no one from your family can help you, that's your business. Guys have intellectually evolved to counter your scams. If you want a guy to train you and upgrade your life, marry him and have 3 kids first. Shikena.

3 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by EagleEyes001(m): 8:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
TwoBottles:
There are exceptional ladies who are worth everything good that a man can give them. I have one of such and I'm ready to go to any length to give her all she needs.
That's what d former thought, pray that you don't end up like him and stop boasting.
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
dmg1:
any man that spent or invest his money on any girl/woman is rank with high level of moronic foolishness...spend ur money on bitches at ur own disasterous end.
Toh you've said it all!

The guy reminds me of the gogoni tins we used to play when I was in Kano
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
ifewise:
Nice One Op.
Something of such happened to me last week.
I met a lady recently and I connected her to a Big Business man.
After a while I spoke to the Man recently and I remembered I connected d girl to the Man.
I asked the lady What up with the man I connected her with aspa the Connection any positive.
She replied why you interested in our love life. Iol
I cut her off immediately
See them, if your fellow guys ask for help, naso una go dey blank them

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by deebrownneymar: 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
bamisepeters:
isn't that what many term education? And even apart from that it can be freedom from financial dependency as some men don't mind setting up a store for his woman and the likes.

I think that term is wrong bro. was she in captivity or something?
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Kennedy767(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
ReinaFarine:
For a man to pay my school fees, open a store for me and other because he wants to marry me is weird, at least to me. Except those payments are written in a contract as part dowry or something and I'm under obligation to marry him IF I can't pay it back at a specific time.

As there are instances of girls jilting guys after he has spent millions on her from hawking or something, there are also instances where guys think of the woman as property because he paid her fees.
He cheats and if you talk he'll say, 'shut up, didn't I pay your school fees?'
He doesn't add a dime to house keeping Fe's even though he is already earning a substantial amount of money and any word from your mouth is replied with.. 'All your money is mine, after all I paid the fees'
He abuses you both physically and psychologically because you are bought and paid for property.

If a man starts exhibiting this character 3 weeks to the wedding, I'm out even if he has paid $5,000,000.00 from SS2 to my PHD. I'll pat him back every dine with interest if he wants but I won't marry out of gratitude or pity. I rather hawk pure water for my fees than become enslaved to a rich man looking for a property and not a partner.

I'm actually against treating your man like your new 'Daddy' and keep insisting, I can't do this and that for him I'm not his 'mama'.

Please (this goes for both male and female), if you want to sponsor, do it expecting nothing in return. It is not a loan. It is something you're doing out of 'love'.
And if it is an investment (with you expecting something in return) write out an iron clad contract. It is just business after all.

you are ugly,even ur Heart too is ugly

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by PearlStreet(m): 9:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
ReinaFarine:
For a man to pay my school fees, open a store for me and other because he wants to marry me is weird, at least to me. Except those payments are written in a contract as part dowry or something and I'm under obligation to marry him IF I can't pay it back at a specific time.

As there are instances of girls jilting guys after he has spent millions on her from hawking or something, there are also instances where guys think of the woman as property because he paid her fees.
He doesn't add a dime to house keeping Fe's even though he is already earning a substantial amount of money and any word from your mouth is replied with.. 'All your money is mine, after all I paid the fees'
He abuses you both physically and psychologically because you are bought and paid for property.

If a man starts exhibiting this character 3 weeks to the wedding, I'm out even if he has paid $5,000,000.00 from SS2 to my PHD. I'll pat him back every dine with interest if he wants but I won't marry out of gratitude or pity. I rather hawk pure water for my fees than become enslaved to a rich man looking for a property and not a partner.

I'm actually against treating your man like your new 'Daddy' and keep insisting, I can't do this and that for him I'm not his 'mama'.

Please (this goes for both male and female), if you want to sponsor, do it expecting nothing in return. It is not a loan. It is something you're doing out of 'love'.
And if it is an investment (with you expecting something in return) write out an iron clad contract. It is just business after all.

Who is going to waste money on something like you?
I don't know which is worse, your face or your heart.

2 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by COOL10(m): 9:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
[quote author=ubunja post=64066466][/quote]. Lol,Ubunja my man. I love your posts man. Ur patience with the hypocritical ladies on this forum(95% are) is something else. I can't even waste my time trying to convince and open up locked minds. By the way,with reference to ur last example: Why would you help a fat lady reduce weight when u yourself aren't fit? grin

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Divay22:

cheesy

Whats making you smile undecided
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by MrHiiRO: 9:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
thanta:
Some people are worth it and some people aren't.. The real lesson is don't do something for someone cos u want something back.. Do it without expectations.

Yall should stop trying to complicate life.

CORRECT TALK...I SALUTE

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Moses247(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Women re Naturally Ungrateful. once u test that pussy u are gone. na so my papa go trained My step mother go N. c. e. after she finished School, My dad go meet one senator frm our Town and she got a job immediately, before u know d woman Don de Misbehave lol.. Especially when she come know say my p. man go soon retired from Police in less one year. she begin nag how she cannot Marry a man that smoke/drinks. this na woman wey him Don pay bride price o and she no born sef. my brother fear woman o. Na God save me tru one scholarship program sef cos time to train me go university no money like before because him Don invest almost everything on d olosho woman. Don't Heavily Invest on any lady o, I repeat Don't.

2 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by hopebacy(m): 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
u might support a lady, but invest in yourself.. never you give Wat you can't afford to loose, na bet9ja be dat o..
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Postboiswag(m): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
I can only invest in my mum

2 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by charlito94(m): 11:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
Divay22:
Lol
I'm not against investing in a lady... But while doing that, try as much as possible to invest in yourself also...
While supporting her, pls support yourself.

Support I would interpret it as also the other word for invest.
For example stealing or thief among ordinary people but to politicians its corruption

Na just the name change and class its been used
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by manuelp: 12:35am On Jan 11, 2018
Invest in a lady? I dey mad? It pays me to lose to bet9ja

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by ubunja(m): 1:20am On Jan 11, 2018
COOL10:
. Lol,Ubunja my man. I love your posts man. Ur patience with the hypocritical ladies on this forum(95% are) is something else. I can't even waste my time trying to convince and open up locked minds. By the way,with reference to ur last example: Why would you help a fat lady reduce weight when u yourself aren't fit? grin
thats something i wud never do.but i know these losers wud do sh!t like this.
personally im into tall slender young chicks between 19 and 22. im so allergic to overweight women.

2 Likes

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by DaddyGngeess(m): 1:24am On Jan 11, 2018
Pataricatering:
Same reason why no woman has time for “ potential “ anymore ! Too many women have been backstabbed by the dude with potential that she sacrificed with only to turn Casanova once he blows .

This one na Benin girl, my dear real men are not like that not those your Edo boys
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by COOL10(m): 2:02am On Jan 11, 2018
ubunja:

thats something i wud never do.but i know these losers wud do sh!t like this.
personally im into tall slender young chicks between 19 and 22. im so allergic to overweight women.
. Lol,my guy. Different specs tho,I like em curvy. Would have told ya to tone it down being radical with em nairaland ladies cos they wont listen but obviously,u wont. I respect that. Anyway,keep up the good job of educating the ignorant. I'm actually learning a lot too.

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by Nobody: 2:08am On Jan 11, 2018
MrMcJay:

Since hunters have later to shoot without missing, birds have learnt to fly without perching.
- African Proverb.

If no one from your family can help you, that's your business. Guys have intellectually evolved to counter your scams. If you want a guy to train you and upgrade your life, marry him and have 3 kids first. Shikena.

I think by selfishness she's referring to the people being invested in who later don't care.
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:14am On Jan 11, 2018
ReinaFarine:

when you made mention of your posts and some people claimed you are ugly, I quickly poke your profile, I was shocked for real, ugliness get grade, Walahi, the angel that created you need 100 lashes of Cain from baba God, and any man who sponsor your type deserve 5 years prison sentence, your heart maybe ugly just as you but you yourself know no man will sponsor your type

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by dignityikhis(m): 6:41am On Jan 11, 2018
TOLULOPEMIDEAR:
Blood brothers sef dey f**k up not to talk of someone u dont really know. Pls Don't put all your eggs in one basket..... Make sure u help yourself too
abi
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:46am On Jan 11, 2018
TwoBottles:
There are exceptional ladies who are worth everything good that a man can give them. I have one of such and I'm ready to go to any length to give her all she needs.
See this cow

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:49am On Jan 11, 2018
cstr1001:

The bolded is the smart thing to do.

A lot of pregnant corpers we see in camp are investments being protected by the surest possible method- pregnancy.

Those are smart guys.
And those pregnant corpers still dey knack for camp oooh! I almost fell into their temptation but God save me

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:50am On Jan 11, 2018
Invest fire!!
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by TwoBottles: 8:49am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
See this cow

How does my opinion concern you? You must be a degenerate to come online and throw insults at anybody. Desist from mentioning me for your own good.
Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:31am On Jan 11, 2018
TwoBottles:

How does my opinion concern you? You must be a degenerate to come online and throw insults at anybody. Desist from mentioning me for your own good.
Shut up! you're an asslicking he goat. desist from being a sissy

1 Like

Re: Single Reason Why Many Men Are Afraid To Invest In A Lady by TwoBottles: 11:52am On Jan 11, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Shut up! you're an asslicking he goat. desist from being a sissy

Yes, just like your bastard father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Lists All The Things her man must know how to do / 5 Truths You Should Tell Yourself Before Entering Into A New Relationship / My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A ₦‎3 Million Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.