Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:27 PM

"Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) (45304 Views)

Photos As Rochas Okorocha Is Sworn In As Senator / Amosun is owing us 3 yrs Salaries , TASCE Workers Protest Over Unpaid Salaries / Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) by graciandubuisi(f): 11:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
felibass:
stop fooling yourself. I can't remember the background in your picture as a view of anywhere in IMO state. this picture is fake. I ain't holding no brief for okorocha's failure but lazy bloggers are neither better.

God bless you sir!
Re: "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) by Yommy247(m): 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Despite having minister of happiness... o ga o
Re: "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) by graciandubuisi(f): 11:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
alizma:

See one of those claiming ownership of Lagos. Pls travel home for once. Things have changed

Kikikikikiki
You indirectly want to know me abi?
Dede, I don't need to travel to anywhere cos I live in Owerri, Ohii to be precise. I go to work daily to Port Harcourt Road Secretariat, inuu? I've been a civil servant for at least 14years now grin grin grin

I won't say the block, I no trust E-warriors grin grin grin grin

I only visit Lagos and that was when we still enjoy annual leave Dede. Show me the change abi na APC change? Then I understand grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 1:04am On Jan 11, 2018
I love what you just said now. It implies you are well connected. How many people in Nigeria do you think affords the privilege you just stated?
.0000002%. Most people dont, so dont you use what applies to you to generalise for the whole public. Do you know how long my aunt has been fighting to get her gratuity from Abia state after they were unduly retrenched and cut by T. A. Orji? they have gone to NGOs, the popular Brekete fm in Abuja, being taking to a lot of top offices in Abuja, been promised the world, but have not received a kobo since they have been fighting for going to 5 years.
Maybe your Uncle or your connection can help too, if you feel it is high enough and i tell you U, I am serious.
correctguy101:

Okay. But do you know if I happen to be in trouble, I can get former Lagos State Police commissioner, a relative in a private chat on his private line? Though I barely use that link for in as much as rough as I could be, I don't get myself in troubles, infact, I avoid the avoidable.

Not only him. I'm sure I have people I could talk with if I'm cheated off my sweat. I would be paid no matter what if any government man tries to cheat me.

And I believe everyone else can be paid too if they go through the courts and with substantial proof. Any charge and bail lawyer could accept the case and fight for you if you strike a good deal in the case your rights as a citizen are respected ( that would now be the issue in court, u don't know what lawyers can do with the right motivation). Or you think the Ikoyi gate lawyer is being paid now?.

I'm already tired of discussing the matter. I'll only ask you to please demand vehemently that your rights be respected.
Re: "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 1:10am On Jan 11, 2018
nams77:

While I agree with you completely, There is still one little snag..Our judiciary system is not blind most times, it can see and take sides with powerful people.
And this exactly why the system seems not to be working. The judiciary system that should be the common man's succour doesn't dispense justice correctly, and also how many times does the government even obeys its own courts especially i the aspect of damages? If a state government refuses, what is the measure in place to check it?

1 Like

Re: "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 1:55am On Jan 11, 2018
correctguy101:
See me see trouble o....

So Rochas owe just NGN900k and he's building statues upandan in the state..... undecided
This guy might be the artist employed to build those statues oooo. shocked
Re: "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 1:56am On Jan 11, 2018
kennygee:
Where is the Commissioner of enjoyment and Couple's fulfilment. This shiyod fall under their responsibilities.
This guy might be the artist employed to build those statues oooo.
Re: "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) by enigmaticlion: 1:57am On Jan 11, 2018
nonut:
When the idiot was dancing and voting for APC, he didn't know this would happen?
Better commit the suicide.
You're one of the reasons why so many are jobless, hungry and dead.
enigmaticlion:
Re: "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) by ediko5(m): 7:02am On Jan 11, 2018
izzou:
angry

What kinda help does he want actually?

That we should give him a job,feed him or beg the governor to pay him?

I hate it when people try to make it look like they are the only ones being punished by Buhari

Nna,we all are in this together. Get something to do. Try as much as you can to survive. And go and dust your PVC and clean your thumb, because you will be needing that in 2019 cool

God richly bless you dear. Hasn't he heard or seen the high rate of unemployed graduate in Nigeria?
Re: "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) by AfDapone: 8:15am On Jan 11, 2018
izzou:

He's basically begging us to feed him. Didn't you read that?

If the Governor is owing him,he should channel his protest to the government house,or better still take him to court.

Most times, we tend to put seek solutions to our problems from people who can't do anything about it

Yes,I agree with you. We need bold people like him in this country. But this is the wrongest(pardon the oyiibo)way to go about it

My 2 kobo

you underated the power of social media. How much will it cost him to get a lawyer against a sitting governor and how much is the money n question. The whole civil service tried it in my Ogun state and failed woefully trying to claim their cooperative duduction... wo?

1 Like

Re: "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) by AfDapone: 8:18am On Jan 11, 2018
ediko5:

God richly bless you dear. Hasn't he heard or seen the high rate of unemployed graduate in Nigeria?

It is not about unemployment, it is about his right, he has already labored. Yet statues are being built all over the places
Re: "Before I Commit Suicide, Okorocha Is Owing Me N900k" - Man In Imo (Photos) by ElPhoche(m): 3:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
AfDapone:

you underated the power of social media. How much will it cost him to get a lawyer against a sitting governor and how much is the money n question. The whole civil service tried it in my Ogun state and failed woefully trying to claim their cooperative duduction... wo?
My brother, some people don't know how heartless and unbending our government is. Protests, court orders and co does not move them. They are a law to themselves..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Igbo Man Makes Clothes For Almajiris In Kano For Sallah (Photos) / Innoson Company Deliver Made-in-Nigeria Vehicles To Sierra Leone (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.