Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:40 PM

Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters (43425 Views)

"Umahi Abandoned Us" - Families Of 10 Killed By Men In Army Uniform (Graphic Pic / New Nigerian Army Uniform To Send Signals When A Soldier Is In Danger / Army Launches Operation Crocodile Smile In Cross River, Ayade Rocks Army Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
GEJisBOKO:
you Will rather a governor like ortom of venue state who will sit back while the fulani terrorist wreck carnage all over

Or the igbo governor who would weep publicly and declare three days fasting and prayer to mark the slaughter of his people by fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by planetx: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
GoldNiagara:

I expected the military to have arrested him and make him do frog jump for rocking camouflage,if it was an ordinary man on the street,they would have messed him up.
Why don't you go and arrest and frog jump him.
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Shaev7(m): 7:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
If I'm to give this guy an award, I will give him the most useless governor in South West Nigeria. That's the only award he deserves..
You get sense at all? Am sure you are from Benue...

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Shaev7(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
"Don't take laws into your hands, but defend yourselves." - Ayodele Fayose

"I don't promote violence, I just encourage it.- Eminem

This man is a gangster;

This is what Gs have for you,

" Follow my lead I'll supply everything you neep." - 2Pac

"Never neglect what your elders tell you, keep a G and you'll see it won't fail you." -Kokane (West Coast Rapper with Snoop)

Mr. Fayose has spoken well, he that has ears, let him hear.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by FrancisIgya: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
Fayose is being proactive. This is what we need against the marauders. Ortom take a clue from Fayose and stop crying.
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by kuntash: 8:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
If I'm to give this guy an award, I will give him the most useless governor in South West Nigeria. That's the only award he deserves..

just assume the likes and shares you had with this statement you made as the medals

then compare with the one just below you who said Fayose doesnt need your skull medal .

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by gbengadada2004(m): 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
ExAngel007:
with these guns

After two round of shots , u are helpless
Don't be naive, those hunters depend heavily on charms.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by gbengadada2004(m): 8:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
Goderlist:
Hahaha! this useless governor will soon be arrested
Why can't you go and arrest him?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Lomprico2: 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
ExAngel007:
with these guns

Its better than nothing. Better than sitting and waiting to be butcherd by buhari's jihad warriors.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by alade112(m): 8:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
kuntash:

just assume the likes and shares you had with this statement you made as the medals

then compare with the one just below you who said Fayose doesnt need your skull medal .

Take all your likes go to the bank and withdraw money with it. Did they tell you I'm here to hunt for likes?
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by philiancoop(m): 8:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
those guys weapon are not just carnal o. but they are mighty through sango and the rest
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by ushafe(m): 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
Pls, what are reasons?
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Goderlist:
Hahaha! this useless governor will soon be arrested
you are very mad sir for this stupid atatement...i don't care who you are or where you are right now but it won't end well for you with all the lucre you re collecting for spewing rubbish about a man who is proactive about his responsibilities..you will die in a very unusual manner by God's grace....oloriburuku olofo

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by alade112(m): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
ushafe:

Pls, what are reasons?
Go to ekiti and see for yourself, no visible development going on there.
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
another yellowbar Muslim spotted grin grin grin
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Fhemmmy: 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is there an anti grazing law in Lagos?

Is Buhari in charge of that law for the states?
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by engrchykae(m): 8:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
ExAngel007:
with these guns

you are a lady but let me tell you that what decides the outcome of a fight is the men involved not necessarily weapons

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Olumaeme: 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:

And you are a pathetic slowpoke

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by engrchykae(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ezumakingsley:
The desired president
fayose is very good but the caliphate sees him as another Awolowo,they will prefer him to be a good boy such as obasanjo and tinubu

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by DozieInc(m): 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Would you blame him for defending his people??
If not for his radical stands Ekiti would have been worse than Benue.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by bimbim75: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
alade112:
Shut up!What about those killed in middle belt states,what will you give their governor

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Kingbusssy(m): 9:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
BuariCopyPaste:

Fayose does not need your skull medal
Fayose ma main man
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by billyG(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Dane guns agst Ak47 i hope dey hav a potent juju 2 back it up.
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by earthcrust: 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
ThevOnly governor who does not pretend like other bigots. I love Fayose

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by PreferedOne: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
PETER AYO FAYOSE, BLESSED OF GOD: WHATEVER EVIL PLAN ANYONE HAS FOR YOU, BE THIERS IN DOUBLE FOLD IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Buffalo2(m): 12:34am On Jan 11, 2018
Shey e gberin a bee gberin ode? E maa pe "Yi yi loyo, yi yo loyo nijo Ogundele ko'yan ogede loko egan oooo, yi yo lo yo"
Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by bjnice(m): 12:38am On Jan 11, 2018
alade112:
Go to ekiti and see for yourself, no visible development going on there.

chai, which kind lie bin this gan self, do you live in Ekiti, if no plz zip ur mouth. I am from Ekiti,a left two days ago, infrastructure development has improved tremendously even to other local government aside the state capital. Plz this is 2018, get ur fact right before typing.

1 Like

Re: Governor Fayose Rocks Army Uniform As He Meets With Local Hunters by Cjrane2: 12:51am On Jan 11, 2018
post=64071047:
With the recent activities of Fulani herdsmen across the country, The Ekiti state governor, Governor Ayodele Fayose met with local hunters to charge them on the protection of the local people in the state.

The message was simple: Don't take laws into your hands, but defend Ekiti and its people.

Photos from the meeting below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-gov-fayose-rocks-army-uniform-as.html

Every sensible governor must begin to secure their states.

It is obvious Buhari and powerful fulani sent the herdsmen to kill villagers to force the grading bill on Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) / Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda / Ministerial List: APC Governors Submit Names

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.