Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze (22710 Views)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by nerodenero: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
Freeze can't try all these nonsense with the Quran and Muslims. Tread softly Freeze, tread softly, you are going overboard.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by phocuyelu: 7:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
mother and father trained their children ...but it certainly do not mean that those children will see life from the same angle......everybody can read the bible and have different interpretations or perceptions.............

Then there is a problem. The Holy Spirit is meant to be the teacher (correct me if I am wrong) and Christians should act like “Christ”. Free yourself
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by oruma19: 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
A former living faith pastor (winners chapel) Bishop ebohimen said that the bible is like a super market, just go in and buy what u like and get out. U can't buy or like everything and u will certainly not need everything there. So those of us who believe tithing is of the old order, let us stop paying tithe and do more of charity that Jesus preached in Matt 25. Those who still believe in the old testament contributory scheme called tithing, they should continue as far as it works for them. No one should be forced at "gun point" or threat of curse or closed heaven to do d bidding of a thieving pastor. God is God of all and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by sirxbit(m): 7:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Because you are a foolish anti-christ that can only deceive baby Christians.

If this one doesn't tells you that this man is anti-christ, then you are not a Christian
My friend shut up
He is saying the truth
Baby chriatain my foot.
There's division in christainity that's d fact.
Stop fooling ur self

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by oruma19: 7:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
nerodenero:
Freeze can't try all these nonsense with the Quran and Muslims. Tread softly Freeze, tread softly, you are going overboard.
sharap there. What's his business with islam? He is fighting the scam in his own religion, what's wrong with that..fuckkng sheeple....ahahhahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by urahara(m): 7:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
bumi10:
Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine While They Read The Same Bible - Daddy Freeze

It has always been a question in my heart or should I say mind because I can't understand. Either you are a Roman Catholic, a Methodist, an Adventist, a Jehovah Witness, a protestant etc, we all read the same bible yet we are not and have never been the same.

Why is that? Was Bible created to be contradictory? Was it a deliberate art to make sure people don't understand each other? Why is it so?

Daddy Freeze shared the below picture showing the write up that has in many years eluded the understanding of men.

daddyfreeze The confusion has always been there, I just help to bring it to light!

One GO said if you don't pay tithe God will curse you, a G63 driving pastor said if you don't tithe there is no curse, illustrating his opinion with some weird astronomy doctrine, while another former private jet owning past president of 'Christianity' said "You go die o" and they say I'm the one causing the confusion.

Whats your take on this topic?

See below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/why-do-thousands-of-churches-differ-in.html

This is What happens when a god allows flawed humans to spread his message

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Joebryan(m): 7:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
The more reason why I keep saying all religion is fake!!! kiss kiss

Quote your ass!! grin grin
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by sanpipita(m): 7:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
It's same thing everywhere, even Islam has many doctrines but same religion, its a free world let everyone interpret the bible how they wish to but doesn't stop us from picking out the false ones
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Philinho(m): 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Foolish freeze n his foolish followers. continue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by nwakaibeya1: 7:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Love and marriage are highly spiritual and you must conquer love � spiritually before the physical because so many people in relationship or marriage are not spiritually compatible,some people are snakes �and chimpanzees and birds � spiritually in human form and are having relationship with dogs �and monkeys � and cats � in human form how would such relationships or marriages work?so many people in relationships and marriages are also married or hold relationships in the spiritual world and the spiritual never allows the physical relationship to make head way,even when it escapes or manages to flow or even have children in them its always problematic and that's why you see so many marriages crash within days or two months or thereabout because the spiritual was not dealt with powerfully as it should before the physical and those teaching about marriages and relationships and even contracting marriages as prophets and pastors are always canal and blind spiritually and have no unbelievable power to deal the spiritual and are even blind folded hence many people who talk about love and marriage and relationships don't understand the spiritual they just teach just like bible school theology where as the spiritual remain a mirage to them and even if an opportunity arises they will never learn the spiritual they are comfortable with what some one somewhere has cooked up in spiritual ignorance to teach them and even when you say divorce they are the first to quote what god has joined together let no man put asunder what of the ones evil prophets and pastors joined together if we should say there are good prophets and pastor's ?where did you even see god to join them together?So many people don't understand the parables of the bible and the circumstances surrounding so many quotes of the bible or quotes of Jesus Christ,but they just quote to suit their stand point or positions why? Behold,so many people don't understand their village parables but they claim to understand the parables of Jesus Christ the owner of parables how can that be whereas those who met Jesus Christ physically when he came before didn't understand him?what a world and that's why matter how you try to declare the truth and Revelation of Jesus Christ they will never understand but prefer to remain in ignorance and that's why now that we have come back it is accept our truth or perish ,no apologies and truth remains the best friend if time for us to know who is who evil or good � and that time is already here .watch out.be wise and think if you hear what you have never heard before and help yourself before its too late .power talks and not genesis to revelation stories as is the norm and we have the power to deal with this evil and give total liberation and most of all empower you without suffering people in night vigils and tasting.Behold knowing Jesus Christ is all about peace and light and unbelievable power do you have those as someone who claims to know Jesus Christ do evil evil people say you I know as the evil said about Paul I know,Jesus I know ?Mathew 13,13-15

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Jadoskii(m): 7:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
To answer his questionn....written in my own words....

..Sherlock nd Dr Watson went camping nd Sherlock Holmes woke John Watson in the middle of night .

'tell me my dear friend watson,look up,wat do u see?

'I see the beautiful stars lighting up our dark and evil world'.. I also see tall trees swaying to the sonorous nd benign wind'.

To wc Holmes replied ' Watson you look but you do not see....our tent az bin stolen'

My point: people's understanding of the same circumstances/issues/lessons/bible differ

Once again I wrote the story in my own words before una nairaland ninjas say I plagiarize....
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by 6pax: 7:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Lol...
Paul and Peter were they not all Christians?
Paul was okay with preaching to the gentiles and he didn't see a problem with circumcision or uncircumcision of the flesh...
Peter was the missionary to the Jews only...

Paul and Barnabas had a dispute concerning who should walk with them... It didn't mean they preach different things...

I remember a story when disciples of Jesus told him we saw some people teaching in your name that are not amongst us.. And we rebuked them.. Jesus said...
Whosoever is not against me, is with me...

Paul didn't expect Romans to be like the Ephesians...
He didn't expect the giving of the Philippians to rival that of the Colossians...

Denominational doctrine differs... But the word of God is one.
Paul and Barnabas may not preach same thing but catholic and Adventist preach different thing, olumba and Christ embassy preach different thing, Anglican and Jehovah witness preach different thing. eg, self service is a sin in many denomination of Christian churches but an't sin in Christ embassy, venerating the remains of saints and praying through Mary is normal in Catholic Church whereas it's a grave sin in many churches.
Africans should leave religion and think just like the Chinese did some years ago and now they have not only experienced social economic and technological growth but are emerging world powers. Most continents have left religion and now are fast developing with the speed of light. It's only Africa that is still stoked in religion. Religion signifies darkness, backwardness, poverty, and all negative connotations therein. Europe learnt their own religious lessons early during the dark age and has dumped religion for developmentioned.
Should Africans do the needful?
I don't think I may live to witness it for we are just too entrenched to our borrowed religious believe sad

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Abusombody: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
Mr freeze or what ever u call your self, it's time u shut up and face ur business becos u are becoming an Antichrist and God will judge u 4 that ok
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by jozz(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
This is a question only sincere and honest persons ask. The answer though is simple. The Bible itself provides the answer at matt. 15:9 which says:It is in vain that they keep worshipping in the me, and for they teach commands of men as doctrines.

Most teachings such as trinity, Christmas are not based on the Bible. The pastors and general overseers know this fact hence the reason they always avoid doctrinal issues with the excuse of that they don't want to argue or get drawn into controversy
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Akolawole(m): 7:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
This guy has been raised by HELL at this time.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by sleemomymy: 7:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
killsmith:
Simple.

The Bible is a tool the whiteman used for their social engineering.

The whiteman gave us the Bible to wipe off our history, brainwash us and disconnect us from our root.

That is why you see black people claiming "children of Israel".

How can the blacks be descendants of Israel when the black race is the oldest race on earth?....

Wake up black people.
Christianity is a scam.
I tire o. May God save us.

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by able20(m): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
emeijeh:
See as freeze carry christianity matter for head like gala and lacasera.

Na wah o
The Romanian blood in him
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
My doctrine. My money.
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by don4real18(m): 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
mother and father trained their children ...but it certainly do not mean that those children will see life from the same angle......everybody can read the bible and have different interpretations or perceptions.............
So having different interpretations is allowed? Don't fool yourself. Isn't it the same pastors that will tell you not to read with your understanding but with the understanding of the holy spirit?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Dwayndlight: 8:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
ReinaFarine:
Lol...
Paul and Peter were they not all Christians?
Paul was okay with preaching to the gentiles and he didn't see a problem with circumcision or uncircumcision of the flesh...
Peter was the missionary to the Jews only...

Paul and Barnabas had a dispute concerning who should walk with them... It didn't mean they preach different things...

I remember a story when disciples of Jesus told him we saw some people teaching in your name that are not amongst us.. And we rebuked them.. Jesus said...
Whosoever is not against me, is with me...

Paul didn't expect Romans to be like the Ephesians...
He didn't expect the giving of the Philippians to rival that of the Colossians...

This counters your arguments

How can you say doctrines can be different but the wild God one. What is the source of doctrine?
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by helpishere(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Freeze is leading many people astray. First of all, the tithe matter is misleading. He claimed that there are no levites but first did not understand the job of a levite. A levite is one who sweeps the church , ushers in the church and sings in the choir. These are the levites and they exist in all churches. The bible commanded that the levite are to collect all the tithe offered by the people and then give 10% to the high priest. But today, the high priest collects all the tithes and tell the sweepers, ushers and choir that they're working free for the Lord . That is the major deception among all churches and the second issue he forgot to ask is if those tithes are accepted by God. If we steal to pay tithe, is it pleasing in the sight of God?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by zabuur: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
People just argue stereotypically. Freeze has made a valid point. Why should Christians see/understand Bible differently? If something is pronounced truth, then it shouldn't bring confusion.

As for d foolish person that was saying, Muslims have boko haram, shiite, tijaniyat. Thanks for your researh.
1. This isn't about Islam
2. Quran is recited by all Muslims worldwide in a language.
3. All Muslims basically follow 5 pillars of Islam. Further ur research to learn about it.
4. Thank God, freeze is not a Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by kodded(m): 8:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
sacluxisback:
Is this guy on a path to atheism?

I agree with his scriptural points on tithing but he is now going off key.

hehehe when we told you guys that this demon came to destroy Christianity , you guys were calling us sheeps grin grin grin

cc:
asuustrike2009
alBHAGDADI
AkpaMgbor
coputa

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by fairheven: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
And He Himself gave some to beapostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,

till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; Ephesians 4:13

we are never gonna agree on one doctrine

maybe he should ask why Christ had just twelve disciples and "one" betray him?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by fairheven: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
And He Himself gave some to beapostles, some prophets, some evangelists, and some pastors and teachers,4:12 for the equipping of the saints for the work of ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ,

till we all come to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to a perfect man, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ; Ephesians 4:13

we are never gonna agree on one doctrine

maybe he should ask why Christ had just twelve disciples and "one" betray him?
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by FroshPapie(m): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
I was actually worried till i saw 5000 confirmed contradictions in the bible that pastors couldnt defend without speaking chinco......BEFORE YOU QUOTE KINDLY GOOGLE
Contradictions in the bible.....far more than 5k tho
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by mabea: 8:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
All what i see in this freezer guy is the case of herod who after killing james saw that it pleased the people then proceeded to kill peter also. Unbelievers have been cheering him on in his tithe episodes and that's why he keeps bringing topics to keep him relevant before his followers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by fairheven: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2018
zabuur:
People just argue stereotypically. Freeze has made a valid point. Why should Christians see/understand Bible differently? If something is pronounced truth, then it shouldn't bring confusion.

As for d foolish person that was saying, Muslims have boko haram, shiite, tijaniyat. Thanks for your researh.
1. This isn't about Islam
2. Quran is recited by all Muslims worldwide in a language.
3. All Muslims basically follow 5 pillars of Islam. Further ur research to learn about it.
4. Thank God, freeze is not a Muslim.

indeed we thank God! because if he is a Muslim, a FATWA would have been pronounced on him

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Hotshawarma(m): 8:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
Uyi168:
..Whats now the role of the holy spirit?
to guide.....
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Hotshawarma(m): 8:20pm On Jan 10, 2018
don4real18:

So having different interpretations is allowed? Don't fool yourself. Isn't it the same pastors that will tell you not to read with your understanding but with the understanding of the holy spirit?
And when did I say it is allowed or not??whether it is allowed or not,the reality is that it happens that way
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by FroshPapie(m): 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
The problem yeah is that we do idolize religion leaders @pastors.....So they easily take advantage of that to feed us crap....60% of students in ADELEKE UNI are on scholarship by DAVIDO'S DAD ( BUSINESS MAN) davido 2014......Christian uni that our daddies paid for cant even help members... but they try sha, em go help 0.000009%

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Achorise: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Yes they can be different doctrine, but the reality of it should be Christ.
Jesus disciple had their beliefs, the Jewish had theirs, but the reality is Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Stones Of Fire: Courtesy Of Dr. Daniel K. Olukoya / T.B. Joshua Celebrates His 53rd Birthday Today / Church Youths And Premarital Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.