Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,411 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze (22691 Views)

Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Bishop Chukwuma: I Didn’t Dare Government Over Closure Of Churches In Enugu / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Zanas: 9:17pm On Jan 10, 2018
cyrilamx:
Listen to urself...the Church of Christ is one? I have no apology in telling the truth. Refute my post. With over 10,000 denominations with self appointed G.Os with conflicting interpretations of the Scriptures...u still have the effrontery to post such arrange nonsense. Is that what Christ preached? Is the Holy Spirit now author of confusion? Study Church history without prejudice, then come and re-post.
You're just a blind bigot. The church of Christ is spiritual, universal, one and indivisible. So long as you continue in your blind devotion to denominationalism, you will never understand it. If I'm to understand your myopic logic, you're insinuating that the Catholic church is the church and that any one outside it is then invariably not a part of the church. You're the one spewing arrant nonsense. Go and read your bible and understand. Though we are many, we are one body in Christ and we have one faith in the lord Jesus Christ and one father over us all. He doesn't discriminate based on denomination. He loves his children irrespective of their denomination. So long as they are true believers who have Christ in them and live according to his will, they are part of His family the Church

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Leonbonapart(m): 9:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

I know nothing about Christianity?!

Lol. So because you stay up all night praying you think you are a bona fide Christian?

Oga shut up and sit down.

You know nothing other than what your pastor tells you.
education helped some. But little knowledge you acquired in it is ruining you. Go and face your miserable life. Argue football or politics, leave Christianity out of it all..... You not a Christian

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
killsmith:
are you not ashamed to worship the god of the people who raped your mothers and enslaved your fathers?

SHAME!
You sound dumb thinking you are intelligent. Many people across different races and cultures believe the existence of a supreme and supernatural being who created all things. People in this category all recognize the same God. It has nothing to do with being a white man's god. That's ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by killsmith(f): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
Ontarget:

You sound dumb thinking you are intelligent. Many people across different races and cultures believe the existence of a supreme and supernatural being who created all things. People in this category all recognize the same God. It has nothing to do with being a white man's god. That's ridiculous.
shut the Bleep up. Who is doubting the existence of a supreme being?

I'm telling you the whiteman raped your mothers and gave you the scam called Christianity that was created by the Council of nicea and you're deviating from the argument.

Go and do some proper research.

Jesus Christ and Christianity is a scam.

Kill yourself, the truth must be told.
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Temysteve(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
oglalasioux:
Only a lie has different versions.
just keep shut! The post is not for your type.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by HeyCorleone(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Leonbonapart:
education helped some. But little knowledge you acquired in it is ruining you. Go and face your miserable life. Argue football or politics, leave Christianity out of it all..... You not a Christian

Not even your pastor can utter such stupid statement to me. I'm not a Christian? Who tf are you to say such bullsh!t?!

Because I refuse to be deceived by bloated men in coats who call themselves pastors I'm not a Christian?!

I am more Christian than all your pastors joined together.

Sheeple.
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Ucheamani(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
bumi10:
Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine While They Read The Same Bible - Daddy Freeze

It has always been a question in my heart or should I say mind because I can't understand. Either you are a Roman Catholic, a Methodist, an Adventist, a Jehovah Witness, a protestant etc, we all read the same bible yet we are not and have never been the same.

Why is that? Was Bible created to be contradictory? Was it a deliberate art to make sure people don't understand each other? Why is it so?

Daddy Freeze shared the below picture showing the write up that has in many years eluded the understanding of men.

daddyfreeze The confusion has always been there, I just help to bring it to light!

One GO said if you don't pay tithe God will curse you, a G63 driving pastor said if you don't tithe there is no curse, illustrating his opinion with some weird astronomy doctrine, while another former private jet owning past president of 'Christianity' said "You go die o" and they say I'm the one causing the confusion.

Whats your take on this topic?

See below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/why-do-thousands-of-churches-differ-in.html

The reason is there are so many counterfeit Christianity.
The Bible already professed about the confusion in 1Timothy 4: 1-3...4 However, the inspired word clearly says that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to misleading inspired statements and teachings of demons, by means of the hypocrisy of men who speak lies, whose conscience is seared as with a branding iron
Acts 20:29-30..29 I know that after my going away oppressive wolves will enter in among you and will not treat the flock with tenderness, 30 and from among you yourselves men will rise and speak twisted things to draw away the disciples after themselves.
That's the reason that pagan festivals like Christmas and Easter are today touted as christian festivities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Temysteve(m): 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
killsmith:
Simple.
The Bible is a tool the whiteman used for their social engineering.

The whiteman gave us the Bible to wipe off our history, brainwash us and disconnect us from our root.

That is why you see black people claiming "children of Israel".

How can the blacks be descendants of Israel when the black race is the oldest race on earth?....
Wake up black people.
Christianity is a scam.
all this while you've been a normal human being, but i tell you the moment you experience God's grace or favour in all your endeavour if you're a christian then you know you're abnormal. Even the athiest know this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by goodmanjustice: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Leonbonapart:
Because you are a foolish anti-christ that can only deceive baby Christians.

If this one doesn't tells you that this man is anti-christ, then you are not a Christian

Pls what is this one saying?
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by cyrilamx(m): 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Stop reading the Bible at surface value. So cos we many, did the same Bible tells you they have their different G.Os who are independent of each other? The churches founded by each apostles were never separated from the main Church in Jerusalem when Peter as head of the Church was still there. That why in Acts 15... we have the Jerusalem council...the first Church council to settle a doctrinal issue. Tell me if all the churches u claim are united do meet to settle doctrinal issue apart from what they call pastors meeting? Like it or not the Catholic Church is the true Church founded on St Peter the Rock by christ. That why despite the failures of many of her children throughout her 2000 years existence, she is still waxing stronger and carrying out her Founder's divine mission in every corner of the globe. Any pentecostal that has a wider reach like the Catholic Church? Or can go beyond 200 years old? Face the truth, pentecostalism is an aberration to Christianity. Splinter group that continue to confuse their flock with half baked biblical truth. St John warned that if they really belong to us, they won't have left I the first place. 1 Jn. 2-18-20. Pentecostalism claim to preach the Bible, but their attitude is in direct contradiction of same Bible they hold.
Zanas:

You're just a blind bigot. The church of Christ is spiritual, universal, one and indivisible. So long as you continue in your blind devotion to denominationalism, you will never understand it. If I'm to understand your myopic logic, you're insinuating that the Catholic church is the church and that any one outside it is then invariably not a part of the church. You're the one spewing arrant nonsense. Go and read your bible and understand. Though we are many, we are one body in Christ and we have one faith in the lord Jesus Christ and one father over us all. He doesn't discriminate based on denomination. He loves his children irrespective of their denomination. So long as they are true believers who have Christ in them and live according to his will, they are part of His family the Church
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Temysteve(m): 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
yeyerolling:
because d bible is a book of confusion
The Bible is very complete than any other book. If you don't have the spiritual understanding you'll just be reading it as a story book. Hosea 4:6 says ''My people are destroyed because they lack knowledge''

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 10, 2018
killsmith:
shut the Bleep up. Who is doubting the existence of a supreme being?

I'm telling you the whiteman raped your mothers and gave you the scam called Christianity that was created by the Council of nicea and you're deviating from the argument.

Go and do some proper research.

Jesus Christ and Christianity is a scam.

Kill yourself, the truth must be told.
Were you not the one who mentioned "white man's god"? I hit you on that and you came back rephrasing yourself.

If you still insist the white man raped your women what do you have to say about blacks who also raped their own women and sold them to slavery?

Can you also prove how Christianity is a scam?
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by refreshrate: 9:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
Think time has reached for us to write the Romanian embassy any oaf from Osun state trying to give their citizen belle should be castrated.

No marriage between both citizens should be encouraged any further

Enough is enough

How person go even go Romania give person belle will forever remain a mystery to me

Romania!?

Tufia!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by manmorris23(m): 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
mr freeze the church is for christ.leave d church alone.u r too young to have gray hair man

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Zanas: 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
cyrilamx:
Stop reading the Bible at surface value. So cos we many, did the same Bible tells you they have their different G.Os who are independent of each other? The churches founded by each apostles were never separated from the main Church in Jerusalem when Peter as head of the Church was still there. That why in Acts 15... we have the Jerusalem council...the first Church council to settle a doctrinal issue. Tell me if all the churches u claim are united do meet to settle doctrinal issue apart from what they call pastors meeting? Like it or not the Catholic Church is the true Church founded on St Peter the Rock by christ. That why despite the failures of many of her children throughout her 2000 years existence, she is still waxing stronger and carrying out her Founder's divine mission in every corner of the globe. Any pentecostal that has a wider reach like the Catholic Church? Or can go beyond 200 years old? Face the truth, pentecostalism is an aberration to Christianity. Splinter group that continue to confuse their flock with half baked biblical truth. St John warned that if they really belong to us, they won't have left I the first place. 1 Jn. 2-18-20. Pentecostalism claim to preach the Bible, but their attitude is in direct contradiction of same Bible they hold.
So you're literally claiming that anyone who is not part of the Catholic church is not a true Christian and is not part of the family of Christ? What a joke!!! So in your reasoning, the only qualification for being part of God's family is to belong to the Catholic church? I guess all Catholics are going to heaven then and all non Catholics are not. Listen, the only qualification to be part of the church is to believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and accept him into your life as your lord and saviour. It's not the denomination that you belong to that makes you part of the church or not

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by godofuck231: 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
bumi10:
Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine While They Read The Same Bible - Daddy Freeze

It has always been a question in my heart or should I say mind because I can't understand. Either you are a Roman Catholic, a Methodist, an Adventist, a Jehovah Witness, a protestant etc, we all read the same bible yet we are not and have never been the same.

Why is that? Was Bible created to be contradictory? Was it a deliberate art to make sure people don't understand each other? Why is it so?

Daddy Freeze shared the below picture showing the write up that has in many years eluded the understanding of men.

daddyfreeze The confusion has always been there, I just help to bring it to light!

One GO said if you don't pay tithe God will curse you, a G63 driving pastor said if you don't tithe there is no curse, illustrating his opinion with some weird astronomy doctrine, while another former private jet owning past president of 'Christianity' said "You go die o" and they say I'm the one causing the confusion.

Whats your take on this topic?

See below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2018/01/why-do-thousands-of-churches-differ-in.html

In 1050ad the pagan pope Constantine to unify the pagan and Christian religion due to crisis in Rome, the congregation of nicea merged the two religions for peace to rain, and hence the Roman catholic church was born,and so from there other denominations broke out due to political interests and selfish ideologies, the little the larger denominations knew were used against the Catholic Church and hence powers and hidden scriptures were kept safe from the reach of these denominations, when they found that they could not infiltrate the church to ascertain details they termed the Catholic Church a cult, one of the most powerful feat the later denominations d still don't understand is the lying of state of dead corpses during funeral mass inside a catholic church, if this it ventured in any other church? O boy buhari go hear, members will die like chickens, no pastor brings dead people into a church, only catholic do, some powers in the Catholic Church are so strong that it cannot be revealed, some prayers locked up in the basilica are so powerful that reading the late pope John Paul took the Archbishop of Canterbury who is the highest authority in the Anglican church world wide into the basilica and he saw some things which he could not speak of till date, he came out weeping till date no one know what the Pope showed him
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Leonbonapart(m): 9:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
goodmanjustice:

Pls what is this one saying?
go ask Freeze your master
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Leonbonapart(m): 9:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
HeyCorleone:

Not even your pastor can utter such stupid statement to me. I'm not a Christian? Who tf are you to say such bullsh!t?!

Because I refuse to be deceived by bloated men in coats who call themselves pastors I'm not a Christian?!

I am more Christian than all your pastors joined together.

Sheeple.
I am a sheep of course and JESUS is my shepherd. Honor to who it is due, fear to whom it is due. You are totally out of the way kid
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by kennykane1(m): 9:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Stevengerd:
All i knw is Freeze will meet his Waterloo this year.

Quote me when it happens.

LoLL You and your lots said the same thing last year grin grin Sheeples be fronting with bible on their head while their masters (Missionaries) have moved on!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by OYAY(m): 9:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
This guy is reading bible like novel, I pity those following him in his way to perdition. Christianity is not a religion but a way of life inspired by holy spirit.
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by OBINERO(m): 9:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Idiot when you were in school during exam, the way you answer a particular question is it the same way others answer theirs (considering your choice of word) meanwhile you people answered the same question?
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by OyinO: 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
Daddy Freeze never stops making sense. All I see here is mere insults without reasonable counter debate or arguments. Meaning mere emotional sentiments and digressions. Many fellowsheeps are waking up from the foreign religions and their enslaving and mind control MATRIX. And there's nothing anybody can do about it.
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Oyekanemmy(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
pls stop religion argument face your life and face where you are going. At the end the truth will refill. Jesus is Lord.
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Ucheamani(m): 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
ReinaFarine:

I said DENOMINATIONAL DOCTRINE differs..

Living faith is focused on faith and believe and trust in God...
Deeper Life is focused on holiness without which no man shall see the Lord.
Mountain of Fire is focused on deliverance, prayer and freedom from satanic bondage.
Jehovah's Witnesses ( who I kinda doubt their belief because of the whole no hell, rapture and other controversies) focus on go ye into the world and preach the Gospel
Christ Embassy stands on Love, Charity and fellowship among believers.

All these are injunctions from the bible... But as God made paul mighty in preaching to the Gentiles...
He gave John the Beloved beautiful revelations and mysteries...
Will you say because paul wasn't spitting out structural designs of heaven in every word he spoke, then he is not filled with the spirit?

Or Philip didn't really expound on tricky issues like marriage, eating food sacrificed to idols, rapture and the rest he had a different spirit than that of paul?

James had a different manner of preaching from Andrew...
Andrew a different one from Matthew...
Heck!
The gospels are not the exact same word for word.
But they all accounted one story. The life of Jesus. Will we then say Luke is lying because he didn't have the account of Lazarus death?
Or Mark is wrong for not telling us the story of John the Baptist's birth?

The message is one! JESUS.. The mediator that reconciles us back to the relationship and communion we used to have in the Garden of Eden.

Different Administrations. Different offices... But one central message. Jesus.
... Jehovah's Witnesses are not part of this please. That's why they neither belong to CAN nor celebrate unbiblical holidays like easter and Christmas which the 1st century Christians never celebrated.
It is not possible for 2 people to believe different things and yet be worshipping the same God.
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Christianity is not a believe in the Bible, but a believe in CHRIST JESUS.

The Bible is a road map to JESUS. He is our final destination. We should study to encouter and know HIM. So many do not reach their destination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by oglalasioux(m): 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Iamzik:

Yea like the Quran ISIS read to behead innocent people whose only crime is that they are non Muslims?

Sorry those of you who claim " religion of peace " dont you read from this same Quran? OR is it also a lie?

Different readers different interpretations my friend.
Some see half full others see half empty.

Even within Nigeria shiite and Sunnis, Izala, Ahmadiyya..... Oga no make me open una yansh here o

You got the wrong guy. All 'holy' books are full of lies.
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Ucheamani(m): 10:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
"freewill" is the keyword....a teacher is responsible for what he teaches you,you are responsible for how you interpret or act or obey the teachings
1cor 1: 10 " 10 Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought"
There is no room for diverse interpretation in true Christianity
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by 26Clueless(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
stupid question from foolish motherfucker anti Christ called freeze....why did we have different Muslim association with their own doctrine buh with d same quaranic citation ? or leme say... reading d same quaran
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Ucheamani(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
"freewill" is the keyword....a teacher is responsible for what he teaches you,you are responsible for how you interpret or act or obey the teachings

...1cor 1: 10 " Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by tonytony208(m): 10:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Hotshawarma:
mother and father trained their children ...but it certainly do not mean that those children will see life from the same angle......everybody can read the bible and have different interpretations or perceptions.............whether your own interpretation is the right one or not I cannot say because I am NOT Holy Spirit ... wink

If the church of God is controlled by the Holy Spirit, interpretations will be the same.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Ucheamani(m): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2018
26Clueless:
stupid question from foolish motherfucker anti Christ called freeze....why did we have different Muslim association with their own doctrine buh with d same quaranic citation ? or leme say... reading d same quaran
...Christians are Christ-like, please do not call anyone names. The question he raised is very valid because the scripture shows that Christians are to speak in agreement.
1cor 1: 10 " 10 Now I urge you, brothers, through the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you should all speak in agreement and that there should be no divisions among you, but that you may be completely united in the same mind and in the same line of thought"
Re: Why Do Thousands Of Churches Differ In Doctrine Yet They Read The Bible - Freeze by Halo22: 10:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
I don't know why we Christians fail to look at facts from the reasonable perspective. Mr freeze just tried to make us understand how divided we have became as Christians and people are ascribing it to antichristianity. Cant someone make inquiry again concerning religious issues?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Ensure That You Don't Receive The Mark Of The Beast / Did Pope Benedict Convert To Islam? / Bishop David Oyedepo Celebrates His 67th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.