Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,888 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete (63671 Views)

Prostitute Fights With A Pastor In Abuja / Prostitute Fights 2 Men In Lagos After They Refused To Pay After Sex Rounds / Lagos Prostitute Blasts Friends Dirty For Plan To Set Her Up (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by dre11(m): 5:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
This was Recorded a few hours ago and it happened in Abraham Adesanya Estate Ajah as prostitute was fighting for her money to be paid in full

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2018/01/asawo-in-public-altercation-because-her.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zb4ywshVoZ8

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by iamJ(m): 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2018
5k shocked shocked shocked shocked ordinary 5k, poor man, poor olosho, wetin u want carry 5k tdb olosho do? wen ur mates dey pay 50k angry angry angry

dirty girl, the guy need beatings, spit

16 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by LionDeLeo: 6:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oboy, see confidence.

See the way she is saying "dey want fvck me raw but I no gree" as per very good business.

Chai, I dey even shame for her sef.

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by pocohantas(f): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Though prostitution is morally unacceptable to lots of us, I must admit I love her confidence in fighting for her pay. If only she can channel that tenacity into something else.

From the conversation, it was a tirisome.
They agreed N5000, paid N3000 and connived to publicly bully her into walking away in shame. Something she refused to fall for. They didn't finally pay the balance. That's the typical Nigerian, always shying away from paying for services after it has been rendered.

Well, since that's the part she has chosen for herself, she should upgrade and be professional about it. Prepayment is allowed. She can also go cashless.

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by coolcharm(m): 6:13pm On Jan 10, 2018
Chai.... 'Afraid' dey catch me whalai.

You mean.... The two boys kolobi this girl all through the night?

Na person future wife so o. If at all she hasn't started praying for a rich and God fearing man already.

Person go just marry ashewo him no go know.

God forbid!

32 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Snow02: 6:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
iamJ:
5k shocked shocked shocked shocked ordinary 5k, poor man, poor olosho, wetin u want carry 5k tdb olosho do? wen ur mates dey pay 50k angry angry angry

dirty girl, the guy need beating, spit
50k for olosoho?? ah deh craze?? you know the kin babe we ah fit get with 50k (and my personal swag) ??

14 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by iamJ(m): 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
Snow02:
50k for olosoho?? ah deh craze?? you know the kin babe we ah fit get with 50k (and my personal swag) ??
if u see beta thing, 50k go small for ur eye i swear

17 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by mikejj(m): 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
and som1 was filming the scenerio!

3 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Lalas247(f): 6:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
No yansh.... too bad grin

Lefulefu is it me or does her arm look like a guys

7 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by iamJ(m): 6:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:
Though prostitution is morally unacceptable to lots of us, I must admit I love her confidence in fighting for her pay. If only she can channel that tenacity into something else.

They agreed N5000, paid N3000 and connived to publicly bully her into walking away in shame. Something she refused to fall for. They didn't finally pay the balance. That's the typical Nigerian, always shying away from paying for services after it has been rendered.

Well, since that's the part she has chosen for herself, she should upgrade and be professional about it. Prepayment is allowed. She can also go cashless.
see how u channel ur time into calculating olosho pay and giving her career enhancement tips, oluwa poca cheesy

157 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by pocohantas(f): 6:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
iamJ:
see how u channel ur time into calculating olosho pay and giving her career enhancement tips, oluwa poca cheesy

LOL. Anything worth doing, is what doing well na. She'll continue to fight customers on the road if she doesn't upgrade.

Jokes apart, it's a lesson for everyone that provides services grin

11 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lalas247:

No yansh.... too bad grin

Lefulefu is it me or does her arm look like a guys
weda she's yanshless or her arms be like john cena own.. Some men will still kpansh cheesy. Some of these ashawo wey guys dey patronize u will see dat most of them look unkempt but den guys dey still plug their schlong inside dem cheesy. Any man in this day and age wey dey fight over money with ashawo needs a big stone tied around his neck and thrown into river Niger cheesy.na poverty dey afflict such men cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by deeLima86(m): 8:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
In 2018 niggas still want to Bleep olosho without protection and those guys definitely have normal girlfriends and the babes too go still dey give other guys the tin based on normal settings and the chain goes on, tell me how man pikin want take free from yamaya wey dey follow sex? undecided

What is really the fucking difference between condom sex and skin to skin? Wey boys go dey endanger their lives.

As for me, I'm so condom friendly i cannot come and kill myself biko! grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by johnstar(m): 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
grin

Na der way

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by lonelydora: 8:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why do some men do and not want to pay?

1 Like

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by engrjacuzzi: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
the change we voted for that has forced so many of our girls to go into prostitution.

8 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by lonelydora: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
pocohantas:

True talk. Casablanca and Ocabique girls in Port Harcourt have upgraded. They are on Prepaid system. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by pennywys(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Booked
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by ipobarecriminals: 8:46pm On Jan 10, 2018
sad spit on those miserable bois that eat without paying. for service.She should drag dem to Ogombo/Ajiwe police station

5 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by veacea: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
I dey come back cum watch the video
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by socialmerchant: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
And whoever was filming wasn't bold enough to show the guys' faces too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by dubemnaija: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Afonja people.

Always disgracing themselves

11 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by aspirebig: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Someone's future wife

One man will be in one place praying to marry her.

10 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by dubemnaija: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
Afonja people.. angry

Always disgracing their selves grin

2 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Xcelinteriors(f): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tufiakwa
Imagine how this one is disgracing her generation
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by SHAKABOOM: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Lol..Sum Nairaland night crawlers for hia go don find demselves for this kain funny situation before once upon a time as youths ..grin
Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by dontbothermuch: 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
sad

Most of all this prostitute have great love for their mother's & siblings in the village.

They always send some cash back home.

There are several decent jobs out there, prostitution isn't one of them.

Who should i blame?

8 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by Mrkumareze(m): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
Na person PIKIN be this so.

3 Likes

Re: Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete by elibest360(m): 8:50pm On Jan 10, 2018
Buhari
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2 Lawyers Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Victor Ibeh: How My Older Lady Lover Dumped Me After 2 Weeks / Bride Wears Massive Cleveage-Baring Gown On Her Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.