Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (23065 Views)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Venica(f): 8:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
donstan18:
At the mention of religion and pastors, fellows will lose guard.

Is this the account" Venica " he chatted you up?

Please, answer
yes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Are you a single lady leaving alone?
If yes, then you are dumb to have accommodated a stranger to pass a night in your house...

By the way, you should go to the police and report him, give them everything you know and have about him..
that been said.
I hope you are not lying against this young man?

You have to tell us the whole story, because something is fishy.

Maybe he had sex with you and decided to cut you off and you are now pained..

ladies are capable of destroying your reputation, when you fork and forget them..

anyways Chelsea vs arsenal loading..

Barca for life..

10 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Why do I not believe this story?

So many errors in the story
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 10, 2018
Venica:
yes
sowie to break this to you but you're an ashawo kobo kobo. Did he pay for your services and you refuse to offer?

Tell us what really happened or shut the fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck up forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Venica(f): 8:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Are you a single lady leaving alone?
If yes, then you are dumb to have accommodated a stranger to pass a night in your house...

By the way, you should go to the police and report him, give them everything you know and have about him..
that been said.
I hope you are not lying against this young man?

You have to tell us the whole story, because something is fishy.

Maybe he had sex with you and decided to cut you off and you are now pained..

ladies are capable of destroying your reputation, when you fork and forget them..

anyways Chelsea vs arsenal loading..

Barca for life..
I mention his Monika. let him come out and defend himself. if we had sex. or he raped me I should have say so . I only stated what he did.

4 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Venica(f): 8:38pm On Jan 10, 2018
beardlessdude:
sowie to break this to you but you're an ashawo kobo kobo. Did he pay for your services and you refuse to offer?

Tell us what really happened or shut the fffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck up forever.
u can say what you like. I don't care.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 10, 2018
Venica:

I mention his Monika. let him come out and defend himself. if we had sex. or he raped me I should have say so . I only stated what he did.
Alright for now, he is innocent, until we hear his side of the story..
If he stays silent, he is still not guilty, until proven guilty by the court of law.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
Most Christian Nigerians lose their sense of judgement when they hear the name Pastor or GO. Go and get abeg.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by DAmericanDream(m): 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Op are you sure the guy in question didn't have any other form of relationships with you apart from the good samaritan card you are playing? undecided

9 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by donstan18: 8:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
Venica:
yes

You frankly do not have a legit prove(Whatsapp chats, Id cards and more pictures)to back up this accusation. Just keep your cools and move on, try to be careful next time.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Diamond23(f): 8:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
Can't judge till I hear his side of d story.Accommodating someone u dnt know just because u both r nairalanders abi romancelanders , pastor kingdavid come clear ur name oooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Venica(f): 8:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
donstan18:

You frankly do not have a legit prove(Whatsapp chats, Id cards and more pictures)to back up this accusation. Just keep your cools and move on, try to be careful next time.

yes. I don't. cos the guy is smooth criminal. and a smart one too. lesson learnt. life goes on. just warning other potential victims
thanks

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
You accommodated a stranger guy you met on nairaland in your house and likely in ur room.
Hmmmm. That's risky.
What if he overpowered you and force himself on you.
BTW in a law court, you have no evidence to back up this accusation.

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
angry

You advertised that you needed a man for a serious relationship and then he pmed you. Then when you least expected, he struck.

3 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Gentle034(m): 8:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
Venica:

thanks
what pained me most was that the phone was a new one. just a month and two weeks old phone
Don't worry, God would never allow him to experience anything new in his life. N'a wa oh, person go come dey fear to help again, when this no be MMM.

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Airforce1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
Gentle034:

Don't worry, God would never allow him to experience anything new in his life. N'a wa oh, person go come dey fear to help again, when this no be MMM.

Please don't pass judgement yet till you hear the accused side of the story.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Though i don't trust most ppl who call themselves pastors but then this story get as e be. How a guy go just travel to another town and the next thing na to lodge inside a babe room wey he hook up for whatsap and Facebook.Op is this guy an ex that broke ur heart and u feel this is d way u had get ur revenge? Lalas247,Thegeneralqueen and oyindidi make una come contribute o..

3 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
hmmm! A male stranger, you accommodated him and still gave him your phone password, op there's something you aren't telling us

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 10, 2018
Nne just leave this case for me tongue I will deal with this guy with midnight prayer tonight tongue you don't need to stress yourself again embarassed

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by powerkey: 9:06pm On Jan 10, 2018
Babe, if that guy slept with, pls rush to the nearest government hospital and report yourself for HIV treatment fast...

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
lefulefu:
Though i don't trust most ppl who call themselves pastors but then this story get as e be. How a guy go just travel to another town and the next thing na to lodge inside a babe room wey he hook up for whatsap and Facebook.Op is this guy an ex that broke ur heart and u feel this is d way u had get ur revenge? Lala.s247 and oyi.ndidi make una come contribute o..
I don talk since

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Gentle034(m): 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
Airforce1:

Please don't pass judgement yet till you hear the accused side of the story.
I am not, and why is d accused still mute? If they said he did dat shit and he is not responding then obviously he must have done it. I've had my own fair share of scam too, only dat it's not by a religious person.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by RickandMorty: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wow, this is a serious accusation.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by RoyalBlak007: 9:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
I can help you find him

But I need to hear his own side of the story. Apparently you have no concrete evidence
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by SIaye: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
Makydebbie safedavis aff struck again o. Choi grin cheesy
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by ziziangel(m): 9:43pm On Jan 10, 2018
crismark:
Yoruba demon!!

Don't show ur immaturity here!

Name one tribe that ain't got shit
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by TSOM(m): 9:44pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:
When someone says he is a pastor, just know that he is a thief.

Even the established ones like Oyedepo and Adeboye. They are only after your pockets.

However, their punishment is never asleep. It may take long to happen but it will happen.

However, this is not to pass judgement on the guy because we have not heard his own side of the story. Screenshots may just not be enough.
You are an atheist or just a spiritual person who's against organized religion? Your sweeping generalization suggests you are likely the former.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Venica:
Sometime last year this nairalander kingdavid 30 pm me and I replied him. we got talking and I kinda like his attitudes. he told me he was a pastor and his ministry is based in Abuja. he showed me some ids of his and some of his church workers. some months later he inbox me. saying that he was traveling to rivers state for a business conference and asked if I should be kind enough to accommodate him for a night . I have no problem with that as I have helped others in this capacity before. so I agreed. he came the next day being Sunday. later that night he asked for my phone password that he needed to place a call. which I did. the next day Monday morning as we were leaving. me going to work n him to the Park. he asked for my phone again to place a call. when I turned to collect the phone. he is gone. he just disappear. I tried looking for him without success . he later sent me SMS saying he heading to Auchi that he will return the phone the next day. .since the phone he took was the one that contains his details I went to facebook to search for him only to receive the shock of my life. he has wiped off every information about him. from my wall. when I got home I discovered that my Money ,power bank and few other things are missing. the only thing I remember are his full name. Oluwafemi Olatunji Israel. I went to my email and got one of his numbers. it was the main number that he never used to chat me. I guess he forgot he dropped it on my mail. I waited for 4 weeks watching out for him and finally he showed up on whatsapp seeking for his next victims. this is how I got his pics. am still looking for him facebook � so that I can expose him there.

lala , mods please do the needful. thanks

guys funke akindele to star in the new avenger's movie as one of black panther's guards. grin
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:
When someone says he is a pastor, just know that he is a thief.

Even the established ones like Oyedepo and Adeboye. They are only after your pockets.

However, their punishment is never asleep. It may take long to happen but it will happen.

However, this is not to pass judgement on the guy because we have not heard his own side of the story. Screenshots may just not be enough.
Why do you like making stupid comments just for nairaland "Likes?". Did these pastors you mentioned rob you at gun point?. Who doesn't know that some people hide in the shade of being a pastor just to do unimaginable things?. And to think that someone who thinks like you is a Christian who'll be quick to quote scriptural verses he barely understands to back up his claims makes me wonder.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by J0hnTrevolt(m): 10:05pm On Jan 10, 2018
Not ripe for me to condemn or pass judgement.

The accused must hav seen the thread u created where u were desperately searching for love dat would lead to marriage at 32 years of age..
Cunningly he got under ur skin, U confessed u liked him and was ready to do anything. So he took advantage of ur weakness.
No doubt u anticipated sex' the night u accommodated him..
My instinct tells me u both had sex' because if he cud take leave with ur phone and other belongings why wouldn't he grab the offer of free punna from a Desperate woman?
Count ur losses and move on.
U r bitter u got played. This has nothing to do with bein kind.
A desperate chic got served.

8 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
This story doesn't add up at all..

A Nigerian is accommodating strangers like really? Like really?! Like reeeeaallllly?!!

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
This story doesn't add up at all..

A Nigerian is accommodating strangers like really? Like really?! Like reeeeaallllly?!!

abi oo, i thought am the only one thinking it, in this buharified nation!!!, a lady for that matter, haba its not true jare, say another story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Massive Bum Bum: Pretty Lady Twerk In See Through Pant In The Toilet(pics&video) / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? / See What A Feminist Has To Say About A World Without Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.