Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (23063 Views)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
This story doesn't add up at all..

A Nigerian is accommodating strangers like really? Like really?! Like reeeeaallllly?!!
A guy in that matter. I don't know when some people will have sense. You can't be foolish and call it being generous. Generosity doesn't remove one's sense of reasoning. I'm quite sure she didn't scrutinise his account before accepting his PM.

3 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
This story doesn't add up at all..

A Nigerian is accommodating strangers like really? Like really?! Like reeeeaallllly?!!

I believe the op, but she's just confused all around.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:18pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
A guy in that matter. I don't know when some people will have sense. You can't be foolish and call it being generous. Generosity doesn't remove one's sense of reasoning. I'm quite sure she didn't scrutinise his account before accepting his PM.
Exactly! Benny!!
This is not a case of a guy and a guy or a lady and a lady. It's not even the case of a guy accommodating a lady. It's a lady accommodating a guy she has never met because he's a pastor. There's more to this story this op isn't telling. Maybe they dated or were in love. Because I cannot understand why a Nigerian lady will be this naive, I emphasize Nigerian here because Nigerians are supposed to be smart when it comes to scamming and those stuffs. You just have to shine your eyes and be wise. There's a whole lot to this story.

4 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by optional1(f): 10:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
Same person that try to dupe and he even dupe ivvy 2016 you self fall for em trap..

Venica:
Sometime last year this nairalander kingdavid 30 pm me and I replied him. we got talking and I kinda like his attitudes. he told me he was a pastor and his ministry is based in Abuja. he showed me some ids of his and some of his church workers. some months later he inbox me. saying that he was traveling to rivers state for a business conference and asked if I should be kind enough to accommodate him for a night . I have no problem with that as I have helped others in this capacity before. so I agreed. he came the next day being Sunday. later that night he asked for my phone password that he needed to place a call. which I did. the next day Monday morning as we were leaving. me going to work n him to the Park. he asked for my phone again to place a call. when I turned to collect the phone. he is gone. he just disappear. I tried looking for him without success . he later sent me SMS saying he heading to Auchi that he will return the phone the next day. .since the phone he took was the one that contains his details I went to facebook to search for him only to receive the shock of my life. he has wiped off every information about him. from my wall. when I got home I discovered that my Money ,power bank and few other things are missing. the only thing I remember are his full name. Oluwafemi Olatunji Israel. I went to my email and got one of his numbers. it was the main number that he never used to chat me. I guess he forgot he dropped it on my mail. I waited for 4 weeks watching out for him and finally he showed up on whatsapp seeking for his next victims. this is how I got his pics. am still looking for him facebook � so that I can expose him there.

lala , mods please do the needful. thanks

Una doooo

Na cos una get the money plenty that's why.

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Exactly! Benny!!
This is not a case of a guy and a guy or a lady and a lady. It's not even the case of a guy accommodating a lady. It's a lady accommodating a guy she has never met because he's a pastor. There's more to this story this op isn't telling. Maybe they dated or were in love. Because I cannot understand why a Nigerian lady will be this naive, I emphasize Nigerian here because Nigerians are supposed to be smart when it comes to scamming and those stuffs. You just have to shine your eyes and be wise. There's a whole lot to this story.
I don't know if there's love undertone to the story but what I sense here is a wayward lady. One that can easily open her doors to any man simply because she's single and living alone.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
Why do you like making stupid comments just for nairaland "Likes?". Did these pastors you mentioned rob you at gun point?. Who doesn't know that some people hide in the shade of being a pastor just to do unimaginable things?. And to think that someone who thinks like you is a Christian who'll be quick to quote scriptural verses he barely understands to back up his claims makes me wonder.

Go to hell, your exasperating, overly gullible and excruciatingly shallow nitwit. Stop displacing your hunger for likes.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
This one weak me, you were too trusting and why should a mature man like this with hard bear bear like Sponge be into petty scam sad Village people can never leave people alone

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
I don't know if there's love undertone to the story but what I sense here is a wayward lady. One that can easily open her doors to any man simply because she's single and living alone.
And he's a pastor or daddy G.O.

Just went through her previous thread, I now understand why she acted this naive or desperate. I'm sure the guy really played his cards well.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Go to hell, your exasperating, overly gullible and excruciatingly shallow nitwit. Stop displacing your hunger for likes.

You're just a senseless hypocrite. I'm 100% certain that someone like you belongs to a church but on social media, all pastors are thieves simply because you dropped N50 offering you were not coerced to but sat in an airconditioned auditorium you barely know how it's funded. Read your comment again and tell me who's seeking for cheap likes?.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:28pm On Jan 10, 2018
Please add more salt to the story. I like it when its spicy. grin
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
And he's a pastor or daddy G.O.

Just went through her previous thread, I now understand why she acted this naive or desperate. I'm sure the guy really played his cards well.
He isn't any pastor. If he's, he reads the back of his bible. grin they know how to fish their prey.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:35pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
He isn't any pastor. If he's, he reads the back of his bible. grin they know how to fish their prey.
He reads the back of his Bible upside-down sef. grin
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
makydebbie:
He reads the back of his Bible upside-down sef. grin
LOL. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 10, 2018
You have all you need his name and photographs, a good native Doctor can serve him justice
Venica:
yes

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by nezzar: 10:42pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

frustrated being, God exists and he has done mighty and great things for me, I pay my tithes and am not lacking anything in this life cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
You're just a senseless hypocrite. I'm 100% certain that someone like you belongs to a church but on social media, all pastors are thieves simply because you dropped N50 offering you were not coerced to but sat in an airconditioned auditorium you barely know how it's funded. Read your comment again and tell me who's seeking for cheap likes?.

And you are nothing but an incorrigible halfwit. You called me a hypocrite. Let us just say we are both hypocrites because if you were not a hypocrite, you wouldn't insult me so quickly.

Yes, another shameless act of displacement. 50 naira is what you drop every Sunday. Not everyone is as poor and miserable as you.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by richythePH(f): 10:45pm On Jan 10, 2018
i dont why but this entire story is irritating my pen1s undecided

if only the dude can come share his own side of the story
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

And you are nothing but an incorrigible halfwit. You called me a hypocrite. Let us just say we are both hypocrites because if you were not a hypocrite, you wouldn't insult me so quickly.

Yes, another shameless act of displacement. 50 naira is what you drop every Sunday. Not everyone is as poor and miserable as you.
So you know what it feels like to be insulted but you've been insulting people's spiritual leaders and mentors who're old enough to father you?.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:48pm On Jan 10, 2018
nezzar:

frustrated being, God exists and he has done mighty and great things for me, I pay my tithes and am not lacking anything in this life cheesy cheesy

Of course, God exists. Perhaps, you should take time to read well before jumping into discussions in the future. An Englishman will tell you to "look before you leap" cheesy

An attack on self-acclaimed men of God is not the same thing as questioning the existence of God.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
kimbraa:
So you know what it feels like to be insulted but you've been insulting people's spiritual leaders and mentors who're old enough to father you?.

Of course, I know how it feels. But I wouldn't mind if I were a thief or lacked conscience.

As for you, you pathetic blind bat, you only displaced your hurt.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 10, 2018
SIaye:
Makydebbie safedavis aff struck again o. Choi grin cheesy
savedavid don suffer for una hand i swear grin
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by nezzar: 10:54pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Of course, God exists. Perhaps, you should take time to read well before jumping into discussions in the future. An Englishman will tell you to "look before you leap" cheesy

An attack on self-acclaimed men of God is not the same thing as questioning the existence of God.
Remember God said you shouldn't judge anyone, It's a personal race sa.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10, 2018
nezzar:

Good for you. However, I don't suppose that Bill Gate pays tithe but I doubt you are as rich as he is. cheesy

What does that tell you God blesses whom He wishes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 10:57pm On Jan 10, 2018
nezzar:

Remember God said you shouldn't judge anyone, It's a personal race sa.

It was not an outright condemnation of passing judgement. The same Bible asked us to be watchful for false prophets. How would we be able to identify false prophets without appearing to judge them?

The Bible is rich in knowledge but it takes the Holy Spirit to understand it.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by nezzar: 10:59pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Good for you. However, I don't suppose that Bill Gate pays tithe but I doubt you are as rich as he is. cheesy

What does that tell you God blesses whom He wishes.
Always bringing up the bill Gate issue, Do you stay with him, do you know whether he do donates to the service of the Lord??

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 11:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

Of course, I know how it feels. But I wouldn't mind if I were a thief or lacked conscience.

The pastors are not forcing you to serve God or come to their Church, why the insults? I just don't get it.

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by nezzar: 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

It was not an outright condemnation of passing judgement. The same Bible asked us to be watchful for false prophets. How would we be able to identify false prophets without appearing to judge them?

The Bible is rich in knowledge but it takes the Holy Spirit to understand it.
So by insulting them is the best thing right?, Just know that these men you guys are always castigating are old enough to be ur grandparents

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
nezzar:

Always bringing up the bill Gate issue, Do you stay with him, do you know whether he do donates to the service of the Lord??

That was why I said that I don't suppose

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
BluntBoy:

If you ever step those feet of yours into a church, the joke is on you. grin

You know you're my friend but I had to point out your hypocrisy and tell you the truth. If you decide to be a hater from today henceforth, I won't feel bad about it. grin The day I had a churchy conversation with you, it soothe me you knew your scriptures even though you misinterpreted them to drive home your point. I on the other hand didn't know as much as you did so I admired you for that. That you're insulting pastors simply because Daddy Freeze is your mentor shows how much of a deluded hypocrite you are.

Goodnight and sweet dreams.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
richythePH:
i dont why but this entire story is irritating my pen1s undecided

if only the dude can come share his own side of the story
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;its just a story of sex gone wrong.op no wan open up make dem no tag her olosho.anyway this one should tell us we should be wary of the type of ppl we invite to our home;.;;;;
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by BluntBoy(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
Oyindidi:
The pastors are not forcing you to serve God or come to their Church, why the insults? I just don't get it.

You don't understand, Oyin. But, the good Lord will touch your heart one day.

Listen, fraudsters don't put guns to the heads of their victims to make them part with their money. It is the same thing with these pastors.

The reason for the insult is not far-fetched. We have little time left but these men do not care anymore. They want the riches of this world. They are erecting empires with dead stones while the living stones are left to wander in the wilderness. Where is the Church, the compilation of living stones? None, Oyin. All we have are massive church buildings full of unbuilt Christians. Do mansions delight God as much as that living breathing temple? Of course, not.

We don't have time

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User ) / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Dating Or Marrying Younger Women / Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.