Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (23069 Views)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Donchyke007(m): 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2018
You have to use your sixth sense to decipher a normal being from a criminal...becos of guys like this all our pretty nairaland girls no dey gree respond to PM's...see him face set!
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by harriet412(f): 3:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
[b]Not ripe for me to condemn or pass judgement[\b].

The accused must hav seen the thread u created where u were desperately searching for love dat would lead to marriage at 32 years of age..
Cunningly he got under ur skin, U confessed u liked him and was ready to do anything. So he took advantage of ur weakness.
No doubt u anticipated sex' the night u accommodated him..
My instinct tells me u both had sex' because if he cud take leave with ur phone and other belongings why wouldn't he grab the offer of free punna from a Desperate woman?
Count ur losses and move on.
U r bitter u got played. This has nothing to do with bein kind.
A desperate chic got served.

You've already passed ur judgement and you're indirectly tagging her a LovePeddler undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by vivalavida(m): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2018
U ducked pastor in the night

Chai

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by harriet412(f): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Smh for the people attacking op undecided
If u don't believe her, why not fvck outta her thread rather than calling her derogatory names. Nonsense..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by adudu208(m): 3:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
DaddyKross:

You are not making sense, not even a tiny tweeny weeny little bit
On the contrary, he made loads of sense.
That dude you quoted is one brainy and analytical chap.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 11, 2018
vivalavida:
U ducked pastor in the night
Chai
lol na today? cheesy .
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by vivalavida(m): 4:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
lefulefu:
lol na today? cheesy .

That geh is a bad someborri

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by crismark(m): 4:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
ziziangel:

Don't show ur immaturity here!
Name one tribe that ain't got shit
am only hailing d yoruba demon ooo
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Venica:
Sometime last year this nairalander kingdavid 30 pm me and I replied him. we got talking and I kinda like his attitudes. he told me he was a pastor and his ministry is based in Abuja. he showed me some ids of his and some of his church workers. some months later he inbox me. saying that he was traveling to rivers state for a business conference and asked if I should be kind enough to accommodate him for a night . I have no problem with that as I have helped others in this capacity before. so I agreed. he came the next day being Sunday. later that night he asked for my phone password that he needed to place a call. which I did. the next day Monday morning as we were leaving. me going to work n him to the Park. he asked for my phone again to place a call. when I turned to collect the phone. he is gone. he just disappear. I tried looking for him without success . he later sent me SMS saying he heading to Auchi that he will return the phone the next day. .since the phone he took was the one that contains his details I went to facebook to search for him only to receive the shock of my life. he has wiped off every information about him. from my wall. when I got home I discovered that my Money ,power bank and few other things are missing. the only thing I remember are his full name. Oluwafemi Olatunji Israel. I went to my email and got one of his numbers. it was the main number that he never used to chat me. I guess he forgot he dropped it on my mail. I waited for 4 weeks watching out for him and finally he showed up on whatsapp seeking for his next victims. this is how I got his pics. am still looking for him facebook � so that I can expose him there.

lala , mods please do the needful. thanks
When you turned to collect your phone he disappeared, story or since u guys are intimate he took ur phone n said he want to make call/get something while you're waiting for him at the park. The thief stole from u report him to sars & I'm sure he stays around ur location
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by shakyum: 4:54pm On Jan 11, 2018
bros you self u no try, this kind person u believe say na real pastor?
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nicheey(m): 5:11pm On Jan 11, 2018
kennygee:
Fine boi wey dey thief.

He gave u the pastor line so you wouldn't see any reason to no accommodate him, man of God and all.

Kai. Na wa o.

choi,your mama nborn you well .
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by walepackage(m): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
@Venica,it wil be difficult to apprehend this guy.Cos, there is an emotional undertone in your story.He capitalize on you flaw and clear all the possibilities of getting him,due to the fact that you are busy catching feelings for him,maybe cos of the average look of the guy, hence you fall for him without considering the danger of accomodating him.From your story all the indices point out that the guy is morethan a friend/stranger to you,referencing to were you stated that you gave him the password of your phone.Well,you learn your lesson in a bitter way.Sorry
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by izaray(f): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2018
What is d guys nairaland moniker nah My dear sorry oo
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Geofavor(m): 5:40pm On Jan 11, 2018
@ venica, can you post a link to his nairaland profile?
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
makydebbie:
This story doesn't add up at all..

A Nigerian is accommodating strangers like really? Like really?! Like reeeeaallllly?!!
What are you trying to say? What do you know about Nigerians really?

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 6:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
What are you trying to say? What do you know about Nigerians really?
If I slap you sperm will come out of your preek.

In this context thats what I'm talking about.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 11, 2018
makydebbie:

Spoilt brat.

grin
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by dingbang(m): 6:50pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Were you guys dating? I see no reason why a guy should pass the night in a lady's house. You are lucky he's not a rapist or a killer. Don't call this help
but a lady can pass a night in a guy's house abi? Is it not the same thing?
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
makydebbie:

grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tallesty1:
Spoilt brat.

grin
Person wey spoil me dey call me spoilt brat. cheesy
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 7:15pm On Jan 11, 2018

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by EscobarSnipes(m): 7:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
Venica:
more
how come the guy just resemble tosyn2much?
Btw oga tosyn no vex oooo!
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by WilsonMayowa(m): 7:37pm On Jan 11, 2018
queenfav:
I agree! Why would a male friend stay in your house... If he starts touching you at night nko?
She will sucum, if you check one of OP's topic , you will see the part where she wanted to meet with a guy, my guessing is that's where the relationship started
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:23pm On Jan 11, 2018
makydebbie:

shockedshocked Debbie!
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
shockedshocked Debbie!
Mummy. kiss
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Oyindidi(f): 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
makydebbie:
Mummy. kiss
Be a good girlkiss
dingbang:
but a lady can pass a night in a guy's house abi? Is it not the same thing?
In this context, I'll say no
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:52pm On Jan 11, 2018
Oyindidi:
Be a good girlkiss
Okay mummy. kiss
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by adudu208(m): 9:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
Venica:
more pictures
I sent you a pm. I have done some serious digging and have a vital information about this guy that may be of help to you.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jan 11, 2018
ejikejoy:
my instincts was at peace with him and that was why I was comfortable with him. I don't need your opinion about that, and get that into your brain.

Stubborn flies end up going down with the corpse. Kontonu
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Geofavor(m): 9:14pm On Jan 11, 2018
makydebbie:

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Venica(f): 10:43am On Jan 12, 2018
arena07:
The truth is if am your fiance i will not allow a total stranger who is a male to sleep in the same room with you when I am not there besides please check your fiance if he truly love you because guys will never accept a male to sleep in the same room with there gf or fiancee let alone total stranger who is a male.....
we didn't slept in same room. I slept in my sister room while he slept in mine. many of you guys are judging me based on Nigeria mentality. my guy knows me inside out. am only doing this to expose him and if possible prevent others from felling victims. thanks.

2 Likes

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Venica(f): 10:44am On Jan 12, 2018
adudu208:

I sent you a pm. I have done some serious digging and have a vital information about this guy that may be of help to you.
thank u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / s / How To Ride A Dick ? Spell COCONUT ( Twitter User )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.