Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) (23068 Views)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / Ebonylips' Son: Girls In My School Are Chasing Me (photos) / "2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by cooljide(m): 8:36pm On May 30, 2018
op what's up? has he been caught?
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by DateMynd44(m): 11:27pm On May 30, 2018
ndy87:

Wen pastor is attached?? We are too religious in this country. We believe any ifod that calls him self a pastor forgetting that native doctors no longer stay in thatch houses but now wear suits and hold iPad.
lolxup dear up till now I'm yet to see ur msg o? I sent you my whatsapp digits
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by DateMynd44(m): 11:32pm On May 30, 2018
J0hnTrevolt:
Not ripe for me to condemn or pass judgement.

The accused must hav seen the thread u created where u were desperately searching for love dat would lead to marriage at 32 years of age..
Cunningly he got under ur skin, U confessed u liked him and was ready to do anything. So he took advantage of ur weakness.
No doubt u anticipated sex' the night u accommodated him..
My instinct tells me u both had sex' because if he cud take leave with ur phone and other belongings why wouldn't he grab the offer of free punna from a Desperate woman?
Count ur losses and move on.
U r bitter u got played. This has nothing to do with bein kind.
A desperate chic got served.
omo see savagery
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 31, 2018
DateMynd44:
lolxup dear up till now I'm yet to see ur msg o? I sent you my whatsapp digits

Sorry about that.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by DateMynd44(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2018
ndy87:

Sorry about that.
I'm still waiting 09064553219. Thanks
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 31, 2018
DateMynd44:
I'm still waiting 09064553219. Thanks

grin
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2018
Accommodating strangers in this kind of wicked country... This Op get mind sha. U lucky him no rape & strangle u overnight.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jun 09, 2018
makydebbie:
This story doesn't add up at all..

A Nigerian is accommodating strangers like really? Like really?! Like reeeeaallllly?!!
Lolzz... i taya for the matter shocked
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:21pm On May 26, 2020
Am sure they had sex and they guy dumped her.
She is trying to get at him,she knows he wont come out to say what happened.

Well you ladies are wonderful cheesy

quote author=Diamond23 post=64078491]Can't judge till I hear his side of d story.Accommodating someone u dnt know just because u both r nairalanders abi romancelanders , pastor kingdavid come clear ur name oooo.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:26pm On May 26, 2020
She had a something with him....thats cooked up story.

We guys know what some ladies are capable of ......

Its just that he dumped not help at all.

Its not help had it been he is kinda ugly I may accept but the lady saw fine boi na so don't ever say rape.

quote author=Amarabae post=64078608]You accommodated a stranger guy you met on nairaland in your house and likely in ur room.
Hmmmm. That's risky.
What if he overpowered you and force himself on you.
BTW in a law court, you have no evidence to back up this accusation. [/quote]
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 11:32pm On May 26, 2020
Like seriously she is the one scamming us to zigzag story.

Btw....your dp is cool.

I have been to Kumasi,Togo and Benin cool places especially Ghana but in drinks I prefer French drinks like Moka,etc

quote author=makydebbie post=64080617]This story doesn't add

up at all..

A Nigerian is accommodating strangers like really? Like really?! Like

reeeeaallllly?!! [/quote]
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by ifiokbenzy(m): 12:18am On May 27, 2020
Venica:
Sometime last year this nairalander kingdavid 30 pm me and I replied him. we got talking and I kinda like his attitudes. he told me he was a pastor and his ministry is based in Abuja. he showed me some ids of his and some of his church workers. some months later he inbox me. saying that he was traveling to rivers state for a business conference and asked if I should be kind enough to accommodate him for a night . I have no problem with that as I have helped others in this capacity before. so I agreed. he came the next day being Sunday. later that night he asked for my phone password that he needed to place a call. which I did. the next day Monday morning as we were leaving. me going to work n him to the Park. he asked for my phone again to place a call. when I turned to collect the phone. he is gone. he just disappear. I tried looking for him without success . he later sent me SMS saying he heading to Auchi that he will return the phone the next day. .since the phone he took was the one that contains his details I went to facebook to search for him only to receive the shock of my life. he has wiped off every information about him. from my wall. when I got home I discovered that my Money ,power bank and few other things are missing. the only thing I remember are his full name. Oluwafemi Olatunji Israel. I went to my email and got one of his numbers. it was the main number that he never used to chat me. I guess he forgot he dropped it on my mail. I waited for 4 weeks watching out for him and finally he showed up on whatsapp seeking for his next victims. this is how I got his pics. am still looking for him facebook � so that I can expose him there.

lala , mods please do the needful. thanks
My dear you too a very deadly risk, never ever accommodate a stranger in your house no matter what. Hotels will do the show of love. He could have murdered you if there was enough to kill for. Finally, let all the pastor thing end for church. You hear.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by makydebbie(f): 3:42pm On May 27, 2020
Rawhumper:

Like seriously she is the one scamming us to zigzag story.

Btw....your dp is cool.

I have been to Kumasi,Togo and Benin cool places especially Ghana but in drinks I prefer French drinks like Moka,etc

quote author=makydebbie post=64080617]This story doesn't add

up at all..

A Nigerian is accommodating strangers like really? Like really?! Like

reeeeaallllly?!!

Oh that's cool.
Thank you.
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Rawhumper(m): 4:34pm On May 27, 2020
My pleasure so how is Ghana?

Has the lockdown been eased?

quote author=makydebbie post=90018426]

Oh that's cool.
Thank you. [/quote]
Re: This Nairalander Robbed Me (photos) by Xenry: 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2021
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong For A Woman To Carry Condom In Her Bag? / Guys, Do You Feel Uncomfortable When Ladies Are Obviously Staring At You / s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.